The Start Of A Wonderful Life

As one night begins, then another, then another.  As his father never want Yunlan to be separated to him. Until Yunlan is now having nightmares that Shen Wei is having an affair and leaving him.

     One night as Mr. Shen fell asleep, he crept into their room, were Shen Wei is sleeping now. As he slowly hug Shen Wei. Shen Wei automatic flipped him over sensing an enemy or something. "It's me! Darling don't you recognize me anymore!"  Shen Wei just arch his brow. "Oh! It's you?" As he turned his back on him. Yunlan suddenly embrace him, "Darling! I didn't mean to stole your Dad! And I miss you so much!" But Shen just shrug his hands. "What?!!!" As Yunlan tried a second approach, he suddenly climb to Shen Wei and give him rain of kisses. In which Shen Wei is having fun on it. But he won't let Yunlan see it. And pretend to sleep.
"That's it!" As he tickle Shen Wei non stop. As Shen laugh hard. "Stop! Yunlan! Stop!" Until he cage Yunlan. "Why you always driving me crazy!" As he hungrily kiss him, "Stay here tonight!" As Shen Wei kiss him again. "Is that a request?" Yunlan ask. "No! I command it!" As he bit Yunlan on the lips and almost devoured it. As they teared each other clothes. Suddenly a knock came at the door, "Shen  Wei is Yunlan there?!" His father ask. Yunlan was about to speak when Shen Wei place his hands on Yunlan's mouth as he rock his body to him. "No! Dad! Yunlan's not here!" Shen Wei shout breathless. While underneath him Yunlan want to pop his eyes off. "Did his angel Shen Wei just  lied to his father?" His  thinking was cut off as he felt Shen Wei's body rocking into his. He want to scream but as he hear his father voice again. "Okey! If you see him! Tell him to go back to my room. I still have many things to tell him too!" As he gone back to his room. Shen Wei felt relief as he took away his hand on Yunlan's mouth, but still continue to rock his body unto him. "Darling....I ...think ...I'm gonna..." As he swallowed hard. "Yes! Honey! Scream for me!" Shen  Wei breathless said. But a knock suddenly they heard again. As Shen Wei cover again Yunlan's mouth. "Are you sure his not there?! I tried finding him everywhere? His father shout. "Maybe his with Da quing!" As Shen Wei tried to stop his moaning for Yunlan's hole is clamping unto him. "Please Dad let me sleep now! I have work tomorrow.....!" He shout back. As his father left again. But before Mr. Shen left he heard a faint moan on Shen Wei's room. "No! It can't be?" As he continue to go back to his room.

     Shen Wei collapse at Yunlan's flustered body. That....was....wow!" Yunlan said. "Do you want to do this every night? It will be exciting?!" Ask Shen Wei. As Yunlan kiss him deeply, "Why not!"

     Next morning, Yunlan never expect to be introduced in the Shen's company. As all people weirdly look at him. "Is that Mr. Shen missing son! But wait isn't he a hunter? A human!" As all of them whispering at his back. Mr. Shen silence them with a glare. "As you can see my son, all of them are either demons or monsters. They are our employees. "What?!!!" He suddenly shout. "Don't worry I also hired your friends to guard you here." As one by one they came. Sang is his secretary, Guo and Da quing his body guards and Wang his demon body guard. "So there Yunlan, you don't need to be worried you'll be not working alone. And here my personal secretary that will assist until you can work alone meet Mr. Nin Wa. As he bow to Yunlan.

      As the work began, Mr. Nin Wa is hovering every where he go and teaching Sang how to attain Yunlan's need like coffee every morning, his daily, reports, papers to be signed and many more. He can't even call Shen Wei or gaze to his loving picture. In which Mr. Nin Wa is giving him stocks of  papers to learn blocking the picture of his beloved Shen Wei. "Noooo!!!" He internally said.

        Night came, Shen Wei came back home early just to surprise Yunlan on his first day of work. As he waited for the door to open. Yunlan was lifted by Wang and Guo. For Yunlan is very tired. But as he see Shen Wei. He suddenly walk straight toward his darling and embrace him. "Darling! I miss you!" And snore.... "Yunlan?" Shen Wei look confuse as he lift his husband toward their bed while Da quing is on their tail. "Here's! Yunlan bag!" He gave it to Shen Wei. Before leaving, "What happened to my husband?" He ask Da quing. "Mr. Nin Wa sure make Yunlan work like a slave!" As Da quing went to his room.

      Shen Wei is not please, making his husband worked like this. "Maybe I should be late in my office tomorrow?!" As he place Yunlan on the bed. And took off his shoes and change his clothes. And went to sleep with him.

     As morning came,  Yunlan suddenly wake up. "Oh! No! I'm gonna be late. As he take a bath, put on his new clothes and went to the dinning table he was surprised Shen Wei was already there. As he kiss him with his good morning kiss. "Please not infront of us!" As all of them say. Yunlan was shocked as all of them was there eating breakfast. "Wow! Am I the only one who is late."  But as he saw Yezun is also late and hurriedly seated to eat breakfast. He still didn't want to talk to Yunlan for taking away his father attention. And snub him as Yunlan great him. They almost jump up when Shen Wei strike the table. "Yezun! Treat your brother in law some respect! For he is your Gege as well!" Shout Shen Wei. "Look Darling! It's alright!" Said Yunlan. But as Yezun grumble, he apologized to Yunlan and greeted him as well. As they were eating. Shen Wei told Yunlan that he will visit the company. Yunlan almost choked, "Eh? Why?" He ask. "Nothing! I just want to check someone." As he smile.