An Eye For An Eye

As Yunlan stood his ground and prepare to fight Fei is also ready to charge on him with his whip. As he whip Yunlan. He almost been hit with his face.

     As he charge with his sword. Fei evade his sword while trying to jump back to get his whip to slash Yunlan. Yunlan knew that so he need to get near him in order not to be hit by him. But he didn't anticipate that Fei would use his eye on him. He suddenly froze and can't move. "Ha! You think you can out smart me!" He smirk as he about to strike him. Yezun suddenly grip his whip and kick him in the stomach. As he tried to shake Yunlan to move. Fei got his balance again and strike Yezun with his whip. Yezun howl unto it for that whip can harm a demon. Suddenly Yunlan unfrozen himself as he charge to Fei who was surprised that Yunlan can move again. As Yunlan charge and charge to him he almost lost his balance and almost been thrust by his sword, when another hunter came and deflect it with his shield. "Damn! Yunlan said. They are now two!" He said.  "Sir! We need to go!  The guards are alerted now!" But Fei won't listen to him. As he can't believe his power has been broken by Yunlan. As he tried it again to him. Yunlan also use his eyes as both eyes tried to freeze one another. They were broken when Shen Wei almost claw Fei's head. "Don't you ever dare to touch my husband or I'll kill you! He growl!" As the two hunter flee followed by the guards that after them.

     "Shen Wei!" Yunlan said. "Why didn't you call me! You almost got killed!" He growl. "Gege! Please don't scolded Yunlan! He have no choice but to fight him!" Yezun said. As Shen Wei saw the wound of Yezun on the arm. "Da quing! Could you tend to my Didi's wound?" As Da quing turned back into a young man, he nod to Shen Wei and lead Yezun to his room. As Shen Wei saw Yunlan has a small scratch on his face. He suddenly lift him up and went back to their room. As his the one who tend to Yunlan's scratch on his face. And  dab it with a wet cotton. "Let me do it darling!" Said Yunlan. But Shen Wei ignored him as he dab the cotton, he place a medicine and put band aid on his face. "Now sleep!" He command. As Yunlan about to sleep.  "Are you still mad at me?"He ask. Looking like a lost puppy. "Shen Wei don't look at him!" He whispered to himself. As Shen Wei  won't even speak to him. And he guarded him like a hawk until he close his eyes and went to sleep. But as Yunlan sleep, Shen Wei envelop him in his embrace. "Stupid Yunlan! You should never be so reckless now you have a child!" He whispered to himself. As he place a kiss on his head and close his eyes as well.

     When Yunlan wake up, he was welcome by his beautiful husband face leaning on him. As that husband of his is still sleeping like  an angel. With that long lashes of his, flawless skin and that soft pink lips that you surely want to kiss. "If your only food I will eat you up!" He jokingly say. He didn't anticipate Shen Wei is already awake as he fluttered his eyes open. Yunlan almost jump away from him. But Shen Wei suddenly cage him. "So you wanted to eat me up?" He ask. Yunlan just laugh, "I was only joking, nothing to be serious about!" But he was cut off by Shen Wei sloppy kiss.
As Shen Wei hold him into place to deepen the kiss and as he break the kiss with a pop. Yunlan almost was speechless. "Just do what I say Honey and I'll give you what you want!" As Shen Wei caress his cheek.

      That morning they heard their father screaming at the top of his lungs with the security for failing to guard and capture the enemies. But upon seeing Yunlan his day become brighter. As he hugged his dear son, "The important thing is your safe and here with us!" Said Mr. Shen. Yunlan want to laugh at his father two personality. But a sudden person look at him with longing to his face. That his husband immediately went to Yunlan side as he hold his face and turn to him. "Only look at me and nobody else!" He whispered to his ear. While looking to his side if his Didi is looking at them. And yes, he indeed looking at them. Without warning Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to him to give him long lasting kiss. Yunlan was surprised. Shen Wei is forgetting his father is also their and their guards. As they all look the other way. As well as Yezun who blushed suddenly and look the other way as well. As he break the kiss. "Do you like my good morning kiss to you?" While wiping Yunlan lips. "Wow!" He can only say. As Shen Wei hang his arms around Yunlan he lead him to the dinning table. Followed by Yezun who gritted his teeth in jealousy. He focus is abruptly by Da quing hand on his shoulder. "I told you not to hang with that "love" of yours!" You will only sink deeper in it find someone new hurry before it's too late!" He said while seating at the chairs. Yezun notice Shen Wei is blocking Yunlan view over him. While Shen Wei massaging his husband thigh every now and then. So Yunlan would only notice him. Sometimes Shen Wei's hand accidentally graze Yunlan prize. Yunlan almost spit his coffee and blushed as he look at his husband who smiling happily as if nothing happens. While he continue to drink his green tea. Shen Wei was surprised as Yunlan take revenge on him by massaging his thigh as well. Making him red as crimson. "Your surely know how to make my day!" Whispered Shen Wei to Yunlan's ear. "I'm your husband what can I say!" Yunlan whispered back.