Fighting for Yunlan

As Mr. Shen went to the tenth of Shen Wei. Shen Wei was sleeping alone. "Where's Yunlan!" He quickly wake Shen Wei. "His just gonna walk near our camp at the falls? What's wrong Dad?" As Mr. Shen ran toward it.

     The said Yunlan was thinking while sitting on  a big rock near thd water falls, as Da quing came. "Yunlan! We need to go now!" As Yunlan about to stand Mr. Shen was there with teary eyes on his face. "Lan...lan....?! Is that you?!" He ask.  Yunlan was shock, "What are you talking about Dad? I'm Yunlan not Lan lan. As Da quing swirl around Yunlan. "How did he know?" He whispered to him. "I don't know either?" He whispered back. As Shen Wei came and heard the name Lan lan and he was surprised Da quing is with Yunlan as well. "Da quing!" Shen Wei was shocked. "Miss me Shen Wei, I'm here to retrieve Yunlan!" As Shen Wei looked at Yunlan. "Yunlan! Come back here! You promise you won't leave me!" Yunlan was confuse, he didn't want to leave Shen Wei but the hunter will have his head. As Yunlan was about to go back to Shen Wei, Da quing transformed back into a young man. As he pulled Yunlan with him toward the water. Suddenly there's an explosion  came. As Shen Wei and his father look the other way. The hunters came.  Shen Wei  hurriedly went to the water to retrieve Yunlan. As the river carried them to the falls. While Mr. Shen tried to call his body guards and fight the hunters.

      As the river carried Yunlan and Da quing farther than they're anticipated while Shen Wei's on their tail. As he tried reach Yunlan, the fast river won't let him. As he transformed himself into a demon. He quickly catched Yunlan with Da quing on his head as he carried him to shore and went to a cave to rest. As he took off his wet clothes as well as Yunlan whose coughing non stop for he have many water to drink. "Are you okey?!" Shen Wei ask. And quickly envelopes him in his embrace. "Is it true that your Lan  lan?" Shen Wei ask while cradling Yunlan in his arms. As Yunlan about to speak, Da quing beat him to it. "Is it true his the true heir of Shen's enterprise but his not your brother!" Said Da quing. As Shen Wei was  confuse, "I don't care if your my elder brother or not. "I still won't let you go !" As he hugged Yunlan tightly. "Your adopted Shen Wei as well Yezun." Said Da quing. That's why the hunter want him back! His half demon half human. It's very rare to have that.

     Suddenly Shen Wei sense something moving outside the cave as he made a sign to silent them. While the said person getting nearer to them, Shen Wei and Yunlan are ready to attack on.....poor Guo. As they tackle him up, Da quing scream. That Guo is with him. "Don't hurt him his with us!" Said Da quing. As Guo see his leader he can't help to cry on him and about to lean on him. But Shen Wei just block him with his hand. As he sense his jealousy he just gave them the clothes they need and foods. And most of all the sword that Yunlan needed. "Thanks Guo!" As Yunlan pat him on the shoulder, while Guo about to cry on him. "When will you come back leader?! Our new leader is kinda strict and we always been shouted especially me!" He cried on him. "Who is your leader now?!" He ask. "It's Chu! His trying very hard to fill in the place you left. And they fill betray for what have you done. But don't worry I do understand you, were only human! And can make mistake so come back to us!" As he plead to Yunlan. But as Yunlan looked to Shen Wei. Shen Wei has a worried expression written all over his face, that Yunlan might leave him.

      As he went to his side and cup his face, "You don't need to worry?" He said to him. "How can I not? I can see you wanted too because of your team. But if I let go with them, I might not see you again." As tears drop on his beautiful face. "That won't happened!" As he showed his finger with the ring, that sparkle. And he took his hand with a ring as well. Until that ring is still on our fingers. We won't be separated. As he kissed him passionately. That made Shen Wei reassured that Yunlan won't leave him. As they wait for night to come out.

     As Yunlan is sleeping in the arms of Shen Wei. While Guo and Da quing slumped on the cold floor of the cave. They were awaken by one of the demons who inhabit the place. As he recognized Shen Wei and presented himself to him, "I'm  Meng Lo, leader of Tiger demon. "Why are you with humans?" He ask. Shen Wei quickly defend him, "His my husband and the other is my men. We need a place to stop by until the hunters leave." Shen ask.

     As Meng lo lead them to his tribe, his people were surprised why their leader is with a demon and humans. "Humans! Are they're our lunch!" One of them said. Their leader explain to them they needed a place to stay for a while as the hunters leave. Everyone snarl and growl hearing the hunters. Making Guo hold to Da quing tightly. As he lead them to a hut, this Mr. Shen Wei," This will be your room with your mate." While he lead the other to the next hut. "I never thought I'll be going to a place like this?" Suddenly he was surprised by Shen Wei embrace at his back. "Father knows many connection." As he nuzzle into him. "How did he know your a demon?" Yunlan ask. "We could see signs on our forehead, not no humans can see. First I didn't know that, but as father explain everything to me. I easily get it. Do you remember the wolf demon that almost attack me but stop cuz he saw my mark on my forhead. As Yunlan nod into it. Their talking was startle when Meng lo came, "A feast will begin, to welcome you in our clan."

      As they came out from the hut all of them were eating raw meat of animals and wine, as Yunlan and the other see this they almost puke and get dizzy, especially Guo. "I think I lost my appetite!" Said Guo. "We can't say no to them, it will be rude!" Said Shen Wei as he lead them to their sits. As a servant gave them wine and raw foods to eat. While Shen Wei was eating, the others want to faint and just drink the wine. Luckily there's some fruits which is edible that can be eaten. As the music played while the other dance. The alcohol is making Yunlan dizzy, "What is this kind of wine. Meng lo whispered something to Shen Wei's ears that almost made him red. Yunlan drunk with alcohol. Thought that Meng lo is flirting with his husband. As he bang his cup of wine on the table, making everyone look at them. He suddenly cup Shen Wei's face and looked to Meng lol, "His mine! Don't come near him!" As he kiss Shen Wei hungrily infront of many audience. Guo almost faint while Da quing chuckled. As everyone cheered and continue the music and dance. As they break the kiss. "I told you so!" Said Meng lo. "What is he talking about Shen Wei?" He ask. Suddenly Shen Wei yank him out of the seat and place him on his shoulder. As Meng lol and Shen Wei make fist sign. He took Yunlan on their hut. And they never left there all night. As Guo and Da quing looked at each other's cup. They will never touched any wine that Meng lo  that's been given to them. As Meng lo notice it. He seated at the middle of them and hung his arms to the two startle humans, "Don't worry your wine is different from them!" As he smile to them revealing his fangs. Guo and Da quing  can only sweat.