Trap By Your Smile

As morning came, Shen Wei was awaken by a smell of something sweet. As he open his beautiful eyes, he turn his gaze to his side.

     His husband still sleeping soundly into his arm, as he kiss on his head. He was surprised that sweet smell came from his husband and his skin is glistening. As he touched his skin it as soft as baby skin. "Wow! Is he changing?" Even his rough dark hair is turning into soft chocolate brown. He didn't notice he running his hand on Yunlan's soft hair. As cute brown eyes suddenly welcome him with a smile. Shen Wei was caught by it and almost can't breath. "How can it be possible be, is he falling in love with him all over again?"

     His daydream was cut off when Yunlan said, "I'm hungry! Give me food!" Minute pass in the dinning table. Yunlan devoured his breakfast like there's no tomorrow, even the breakfast of Shen Wei he has eaten as well. Da quing trying to back away for his food might get eaten. While his father was so delight that his son has gained a good appetite, that he called for more foods that the servant may give. While Yezun is getting disgust on what happening to Yunlan. Guo and Sang was shocked as well. "Leader! What happened to your skin? Did you have moisturizer on it? It's sparkling? And did you color your hair?" Sang ask. Yunlan just laugh. "You have some crazy imagination!" As he munch his sandwich and drink his coffee. "But leader! Sang is right! Your glowing!" Said Guo. "Stop it you two! And eat your breakfast! Or I'll eat that too!" As he tried to reach Guo's sandwich in which Guo bite it quickly. "Disgusting!" Said Yezun. "What did you say!" Shen Wei said angrily. "Nothing! Gege!" As Yezun look at Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly notice  and smile back at him. Suddenly something strike in Yezun's heart, which make him blushed. "Stupid brother in law why he suddenly smile like that!" He internally said.

     "Honey! Father needs me in the company it will be just a moment and I'll come back to you immedietly! Okey! And Yezun here will accompany you for a mean time!" Said Shen Wei. Yezun almost pop off his eyes, "Why me Gege!" He ask. "Don't worry Da quing and the others are here for you! Just accompany your brother in law since his condition is not stable yet! Got me!" His Gege's eyes almost got bigger than he anticipated as he agree. As Shen Wei and his father went to work he is left with Yezun and the others. As they walk to the garden. He welcome their guards will a smile. The guards almost blushed instantly seeing him. While Yezun puff with annoyance. As Sang excuse herself for Wang wants to talk to her on something as Guo wants to visit Chu and Lin Jing in the cell. Yunlan can't go there for a while because of his condition. As he was left with Yezun and Da quing on his side.

     As they seated at a nearby tree. "Look Yezun! You can leave if you want too. Da quing is here to watch over me." He said. As the fat cat swirl at the feet of Yunlan and sleep beside it. "What?! Are you serious! Look at him! He just slept beside you! What if an emergency came! My Gege would be furious with me!" As his talking was cut off as he saw Yunlan was gazing at him. His heart suddenly beat again. "Would you stop looking at me! I might thought you like me as well!" He almost glared when Yunlan suddenly rubbed his hair like a little kid. Yezun was surprised on that. His Gege always doing that back then but now his too busy in everything while Yezun is left out.

     He didn't notice his letting Yunlan rubbed his hair for a while, until Yunlan stopped it. He almost wyn at the lost contact of his hand. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. It just like I miss your brother so much. Your  just so look like him only a little bratty like a kid." As he smile. He didn't anticipate Yezun would suddenly kiss him. Yunlan was shocked and tried to struggle from his hold but Yezun just grip his neck and shoulder to deepen the kiss. Luckily while Yunlan was struggling he accidentally kick Da quing making him wide awake in annoyance. As Yezun brake the kiss. Making Yunlan suddenly stand up and ran away from him. "What happened?! Did I miss something?!" Said Da quing. "Nothing!" As Yezun suddenly hold his lips, "Did I just kiss Yunlan!" He shouted to himself! And blushed furiously. "Oh no! Gege won't like it!" As he ran after him. While Da quing tail unto them.

     While in the cell Guo just told them the news that their leader is pregnant. Chu was angry on what happened as Lin Jing was worried if their leader was fine. As Guo nod to them his alright. But Chu wasn't happy with the news. "If the hunter knew what happened, their leader cannot go back with them. For they will make him various test subject by them. He onces saw a healthy demon with a strong power. As the hunters experiment it with various medicine and others. The demon each day becoming feeble each day and died suddenly. He was scared if the hunters took their leader he might die as well.  He suddenly pulled the frighten Chu to him. While the guards trying to removed him from his hold. "Tell to our leader to be careful to the hunters! If they knew what happened to him! They will not stop until they got a hold on him! Tell him that!" As Chu shout. While Guo is being lead away by the guards.

     While out side Yunlan and Yezun is running like cat and mouse. As Yunlan is trying to avoid Yezun for what happened. Da quing just only watching from above the branch. "What is happening between this two?" He ask himself. Until Yezun suddenly grab Yunlan wrist and pulled him by the waist. "Look! Yunlan I just want to apologize on what happened!" He said. As Yunlan turned his head to not look at Yezun. "Just forget about it! It's just a mistake!" As he laugh. But Yezun suddenly cup his face. Making Da quing almost pop his eyes off. "Am I seeing ! What I'm seeing!" He shouted to himself. And he saw Shen Wei's car have already came at the other side of the garden. While Yezun still holding Yunlan's face. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Said Yunlan. As he struggle to his hold. He had kiss Yunlan again. As they heard Shen Wei's voice. Da quing suddenly jump at Yezun as he suddenly brake the kiss and hold to Yunlan. Just a minute Shen Wei came. Yunlan suddenly ran toward him and hugged him tightly.  "Wow! It's just few minutes I went out! I just forgotten something. And here's my husband missing me so much!" As he kiss Yunlan passionately and lift him up toward their house leaving Yezun looking at them. "Hey! Don't get close to my Yunlan again! Or  I'll claw you!" As Da quing run toward the couple.