Naughty Yuwei

As the baby pointing at Da quing. "Da quing I think he likes you!" Said Yunlan. As the cat slowly walk toward the baby.

     "I can't believe it! It's like dejavu Yunlan is like this when he was a baby. He sure looks like you!" As Da quing went near to the baby. Suddenly the baby swallowed his head. Making everyone scream. "How can a baby do that!" Scream Yezun whose trying to take Da quing head back while Shen Wei trying to stop his little bundle of joy from eating his husband's best friend head. "Little one stop it!" Yunlan shout. As he little bundle of joy suddenly release Da quing and cried in frustration. Yunlan suddenly comfort him and order Guo to get a milk at the kitchen.

     As Yezun take Da quing out of the room, for the baby still tried to reach for him. "Yuwei! Stop it! Da quing is not food! His your uncle remember that!" As the baby stop crying like it's trying to understand what his father is saying. Luckily Guo came with the bottle of milk. As Yunlan gave it to him. The baby smile back like nothing's ever happened. "Yunlan when did you get that name, anyway?" Shen Wei ask.  "Well it's a combination of our name darling!" As he kiss Shen Wei on the lips.

     They didn't notice little Yuwei is registering every movement and talking they are doing. As he hide that little smirk on his chubby face. And look at the direction we're Da quing is taken.

     "Yaaah! What kind of baby is that?! My little Yunlan is not like that when he was baby!" Da quing shout. As he transformed into a young man again. Yezun is trying to calm him down while trying to stop his laughing. In the mean time Shen Wei is the one whose cuddling little Yuwei while his grandfather making him laugh. As Da quing back with Yezun. "Sorry about that Da quing maybe little Yuwei had never seen a cat before. He thought that you are food. Why not try it now in your human form if he will do that again?" Said Yunlan as Da quing, tried to hold Yuwei. Yuwei suddenly smile and giggle. Da quing smile back to him. "Cute baby! Will you be my friend! Meow!" Said Da quing.  As Da quing tickle Yuwei. Suddenly Yuwei bite him on the finger. "Yaaah!!!!" He bite me again!" As Shen Wei pulled Yuwei again. Whose giggling non stop. While Da quing went behind Yezun. "Da quing are you okey?!" Ask Yunlan. As he was about to sit up, his father prevented him. "Yunlan you still need to rest! The doctor said it. And you Da quing Yuwei have no teeth yet, so you didn't need to be afraid of him see!" As Mr. Shen let him see. Yuwei just giggle to him. "Your right Mr. Shen! What have I've been thinking!" As he laugh. But as he see Yuwei. Yuwei smirk at him sending him  to Yezun back again.

     As days goes by Yuwei easily grow up, as he suddenly can crawl and can talk little by little. His first word is Papa and Dada. Everyone love him except one. Da quing isolate himself everytime Yuwei is with them. As Yunlan sensing his friend dilemma. "Da quing what's the matter? You've been avoiding us lately. Shen Wei is noticing it?" As Da quing twirl around Yunlan. "I'm scared of Yuwei....." He whispered to Yunlan. Yunlan almost laugh. As Yunlan carried Da quing to Yuwei whose sleeping soundly. "Look! Da quing isn't Yuwei the most beautiful baby in the whole world. He looks like an angel like Shen Wei." As he make Da quing touch Yuwei's chubby cheek. Da quing suddenly smile. As Yunlan let him sit on the crib of Yuwei. Da quing suddenly laid himself beside  the cute angel. "Your right Yunlan he is kinda cute with that chubby cheek of him! I will guard him with my life just like yours!" He said to him. "Well I need to get his bottle for a while. Da quing could you guard him for me?!" He ask. As Da quing salute him. Yunlan went to the kitchen for a minute. "Oh! My cute angel! I hope you sleep very well!" Said Da quing.
Suddenly  Yuwei's cute hazel brown eyes suddenly open. Da quing pupils went wide as he see floating things that Yuwei using suddenly went mid air. As Yuwei crawl toward him with a smirk on his cute angelic face.

     "Yunlan!" Da quing suddenly shout. Making Yunlan almost loose his footing on the stairs. As he went upstairs. He was surprised Yuwei was pulling Da quing's tail and tackling him up. As his things are floating. He quickly take Da quing off him. As the floating objects drop one by one. And scolded Yuwei. "His Uncle Da quing Yuwei! Not food!" As he scolded Yuwei. Yuwei just look at him with cute watery eyes. As he sniff and ready to cry. Yunlan suddenly lift him up. "Sorry Yuwei I never mean to shout at you." As Yunlan cradle to him to his embrace and kiss his head. As Yuwei look to Da quing his tongue suddenly appeared as he smirk to him. Da quing can't believe his eyes, "Is he mocking me?!" Da quing told himself. As Chu and the others came, they all have something to give to Yuwei as everyone of them love him dearly and carried him like a precious gem. "That brat! Everyone is his slave! But not me!" As he was about to leave something hit him on the head. *Toink!*  It's a pacifier. As Da quing look at Yuwei. Yuwei just giggle toward him. And gave him the tongue. "That little brat! Will see who laugh last! Huh!" As he sway his tail and went downstairs.

     Yezun was going up as he see Da quing descending. "So I see you two still not in good terms!" He said. What are you talking about?" As Yezun gave him something. "Here give this to the little monster. He will surely love you!" As Da quing took it and went upstairs. Yuwei's eyes shine as Da quing gave him the rainbow rubber ball. As Yuwei tried to ate it. He suddenly smile to Da quing, making Da quing fall in love with him. As Da quing nuzzle into him.  "Awww.....!!!" Everyone said. "The two of them are so sweet.....!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly Yuwei swallow Da quing's head making everyone scream.