If The Suits Fits You

As Mr. Shen came home from a long job he had in abroad he quickly went to his little grandson and to the couples.

     "Look at little Yuwei! His grown up boy now!" As he tickle Yuwei. Yuwei just giggled in his grandfather's hold. "Yunlan and Shen Wei tomorrow night will have our company's party! Our shareholders and partners will be there! Shen Wei can you help pick Yunlan a suitable clothes for him! I also want to introduce him to the company as well as to tell them the good news. That I will have a triplet grandson again! As he lift little Yuwei toward the garden.

     "So, I believe we need to buy you a new suit!" Said Shen Wei to Yunlan. "Wait! Why? I still have my suit there?" He said. As Shen Wei pointed to Yunlan on his belly.
As they went to a store. And fitted the suite Yunlan's supposed to wear, suddenly Shen Wei notice Yunlan's tummy has a little bump. "Look at it! Our triplet is growing inside of you!" Said Shen Wei happily. "No! This can't be happening when I was with Yuwei nothing ever change in my body! Why suddenly I'm growing fat! No!!!" He said. "Honey! Your still cute for me!" Said Shen Wei. "Really?!" As he worriedly tried to put the buttons but can't. "This is always my size? Why won't it close!" He angrily said. "I think we need to change for larger one."  Said Shen Wei. As he went out in the changing room. And gave Yunlan a much larger suit.

      Shen Wei suddenly bump into his model colleagues, as they ask him how is family life. Suddenly Yunlan went out of the changing room to let Shen Wei see if the suite is all right. His colleagues awe as seeing Yunlan but they notice a little bump on his stomach. "Shen Wei your husband is cuter than I thought but I think his getting fat on the stomach?" One of his friend said. Shen Wei suddenly notice Yunlan heard it. He suddenly dash back toward the fitting room. "His not fat but pregnant! Don't ever say that!" As he elbow his friend and went back to the fitting room. His friends are all shocked in hearing that.

     As Shen Wei knock to Yunlan's room. "Honey! Don't mind them! They didn't know your pregnant!" He said. He only heard subbing at the door. "They also  said  your cuter in person!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly peek, "Isn't cuter, means chubby?" He ask. "No! That's not true! That's why I love you honey! Come on! I want to see if the suits fits you?" He said.

     As Yunlan went outside Shen Wei was struck at his appearance. It's like dejavu. When they were marrying again. "I do!" He accidentally say. Making Yunlan looked puzzled in him and almost laugh. "You mean you like it? Yes?" He ask. As Shen Wei came back to reality, he blushed and nod. "Yes! It really looks good in you!" As he went to his side and buttons up the three more unbutton. "There! You look perfect!" As he kiss him on the cheek. Making Yunlan red. While the sales ladies giggle.

     Minute pass as they were eating in a Japanese restaurant. A friends of Shen Wei saw them. And went to Shen Wei to greet him. They were surprised as Shen Wei introduce them to his husband Yunlan. And they were invited by Shen Wei to eat with them. They quickly decline for they still have something to do. But one of them Faa Nim look intensely at Yunlan. "Why not?! We still didn't need at the show as he seated beside Shen Wei there, as their other friends have no choice but to seat with them. As Shen Wei order again. "So! Your the husband of Shen Wei? Tell me what is your job anyway and how Shen Wei fell in love to you? You look so ordinary, while us were trying to make ourselves beautiful just to get him?" Yunlan want to pop his eyes off as he stop his eating.  "Faa! Stop it! It's all in the past Yunlan!" Shen Wei worriedly say. As his other friends freeze on what he said. "Look his just joking!" Said one of Shen Wei's friend. But Faa wave at them to stop. "What do you mean?! Shen Wei love me for who I am!" Yunlan said. And for your information! My job is to hunt demons back then. Faa suddenly laugh, "Really?!" Suddenly a knife almost strike his fingers. Faa was shocked and become pale as well as Shen Wei's friends.  "Yunlan!" Don't!" Said Shen Wei. As he tried to stop his husband. "Anyone who will took my Shen Wei away from me will be cut into many pieces!" As he gaze to Faa Nim. Faa Nim swallowed hard. As he was pulled by his friends and excuse them selves for they need to go. When they were gone. Yunlan started eating faster making Shen Wei look his way. "Honey, slow down!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan look at him angrily. "Don't honey! Honey! Me!  I 'm really upset already!" As he drink mango shake, "Honey! You got a stain at the side of the lips!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan about to wipe it off. Shen Wei suddenly lick his lips side making Yunlan red and hold his side of the lips. "Are you okey with it now?" He ask teasingly.
"Yes!" As he smiled to Shen Wei.
While Shen Wei excuse himself to go to the bathroom. Some one suddenly shout fat. Making Yunlan turn his way. As he saw two couples arguing because the guy is always calling the woman fat making her cry. Yunlan became red in anger as his the one who face the man. "Hey! You!" He shout. Making the couples shocked and look at him.  "Don't ever call a woman fat if you don't wan't your head roll on a platter! He said. The man was a bit angry. "Who are you anyway?! Are you her new boyfriend?!" He shout back. But as Yunlan tower him. "No! But no man has the right to call a lady fat!" As he shout back.

     The woman didn't know what to do. When his boyfriend almost struck Yunlan with his fist. Shen Wei suddenly hold his hand. "Who are you suppose to be?!" As the man trying to take his hand away from Shen Wei. "His husband! Don't ever lay a finger on my man or you'll have no face to come home too!" As he almost brake the bone of the man's hand. The man pleaded that he won't call his girlfriend fat. As he pulled her and ran away. "Yunlan! Why are you fighting with that guy?! He almost punch you!" He angrily said. "Because he called the lady fat! I'm not standing by and watch a woman be called fat!" As he stormed back to his seat. Shen Wei can't believe what's his hearing as he gone back to their seat as well.