Get Yunlan Back

In Shen Wei's house, Mr. Shen was furious, "They made my son against me!!!" As he break his cup of coffee. And  read the report of one of his spies in the hunter.

      His wife died of overworked and sickness, while his son was taken by the hunters to train and kill demons like him. His son was angry at him for leaving him and his mother. While he have richness and power and adopt a twins. His real family having a hard time in life.

     "I want you to find my son quickly and also Shen Wei!" Mr. Shen was shocked seeing Yezun in a corner discovering his not his real father. "Is it true Yunlan is your son?! Not us?!" He shout. His father tried to explain to him. But he quickly ran toward his room and lock it. Now what will he do? How can he explain to the twins their not his real sons but Yunlan. And will Yunlan will accept him?" As their many questions his thinking on his mind. He swept all the papers and things on the table in frustration.

     In the base of the hunter, "Did you find him!" As their boss Bling bling ask the other hunters. "Sorry sir! They slip and Mr. Shen has many body guards and assassins. But the good news, they been separated." Said one of the hunters. "Called the other hunters! Quickly! And the cat who have a homing device!" But as one of the operator saw it. "Sir! Da quing shut down the homing device!" Bling bling want to shout as Chu came in and others. "Please sir give us one more chance to prove our loyalty to you! We will bring our former leader to you!" Said Chu.

    The said person sneeze non stop, "Yunlan are you okey?" Shen Wei ask. "I'm fine..." He said. "Maybe someone is thinking of you?" Da quing said. Shen Wei arch his brow.
"Don't joke around Da quing there's no one?!" As he signing Da quing to stop because his husband is listening.  But Da quing still continue his chatting while eating the fish that Yunlan and Shen Wei caught. "Don't you remember, Zhu Hong? She told you she likes you and will wait for you forever! Right Guo your there too!" As Guo pointing to Shen Wei whose getting red in jealous. "Ooops..." Said Da quing. "Honey! Whose that Zhu Hong?!" Ask Shen Wei.  "Oh my god! I forgot the rice!" As Yunlan went to the kitchen. While Shen Wei on his tail. Still questioning him. "Stop it darling it's only in the past! And she's just like a little sister to me! And she is no match for your beauty!" Said Yunlan.  Shen Wei smile and blushed on it. "Yes Shen Wei she is no match to you, she only have big brown eyes, boobies and nice figure that's all!" Said Da quing. As all of them looked his way. "Da quing!" Yunlan shout.  "What?!" Said Da quing. As Yunlan about to go after Da quing. Shen Wei suddenly hold his shirt at the back. "Is it true?!" As his eyes almost pop out.
"That's not true darling! To me your the most beautiful being!" As he swallowed hard.

     That night Shen Wei can't sleep still thinking about that Zhu Hong girl. As Yunlan finished his bathing and about to go sleeping, suddenly his husband cage him in. Making Yunlan almost jump in surprise. "Yunlan are you sure your not in love with this Zhu Hong girl. As Yunlan laugh, "Who do you think I married you anyway?" As he was about to sleep. Shen Wei suddenly think, "Wait! Did I force Yunlan to marry me back then?!" He ask himself. As he tried to wake Yunlan again. "What?!" Yunlan ask. "Do you really love me Yunlan?!'" As his worried  written all over his face.   Yunlan suddenly kiss him softly, "Darling if I didn't love you? I won't be here?" As he close his eyes again. Shen Wei was so happy  and was about to sleep, but as he remembered Guo came begging to Yunlan to go back to them. Yunlan didn't give a good answer to him. As he wake up Yunlan who is snoring now. "Whaaat....?!" You'll be staying at my side forever right?" Ask Shen Wei.As Yunlan had enough and flipped him up. "I'll be sleeping like this so that you cannot wake me up again!" As he hugged Shen Wei. Shen Wei was a little bit shocked and content as Yunlan embrace him tightly.

     That night they never knew the hunters is making a move. Did you get we're Guo is?" Said Chu to Lin Jing. "Yes! Luckily I place a little bug on his clothes that he never notice!" He said. "But this is the territory of tigers clan it would be troublesome to fight them they're bigger and almost would devour us!" Said Sang. "Wait! Why not let them get out their territory so we can easily get them. Let them step in the snake village then I can easily trap them!" Said Zhu Hong. This is my revenge on Zhao for trampling my heart! Leader let me do it!" She beg. As Chu nod. "But how can you do that?" As Zhu Hong smile. "A little bird will help me name Guo.

     Midnight came, Shen Wei woke up and went to get a drink when he saw Guo walking toward the forest. Out of curiosity  he followed, he was surprise he meet with a woman. "Please..... tell.... to.... Chu.... to... give.... me.... some.... tim...e.... to convince.... leader..... to.... come.... back... with.. out.... any.... fighting!" Said Guo. "Guo! What is the meaning of this?! Are you betraying us?!" Shen Wei shout. Guo was surprised. "No! It isn't what you think!" He shout back. But they didn't anticipate Zhu Hong suddenly strike Shen Wei at the back with her nails that can make anyone fall asleep. As Shen Wei fell to the ground. "Tell leader! If he want him back?! He must go to the snake tribe alone!" As She transformed to being a big snake and took Shen Wei with him. Guo was shocked as he went to Yunlan screaming his lungs out.