Dinning With Delight

While Yunlan and the others are eating dinner. Suddenly a hand touched his leg Yunlan almost spit on what's his drinking.

     As he looked to Shen Wei. Shen Wei just blush so innocently while gazing his ways. Yunlan can't stop himself from being red. As a foot suddenly caress his other leg. He almost jerk up as he look at another direction, Yezun his brother in law whose trying not to smirk while eating. "What's wrong with this set of twins?!" He told himself. "Papa! What's wrong? Why are you getting red?" Ask Yuwei. "Nothing Yuwei the soup is just so too hot." As he smile to his son. Suddenly something slide on his legs making him stand up as he look under the table. "Da quing?!" He shout. "Sorry Yunlan! I can't stop teasing you! Your so jumpy this days!" As he laugh. He forget Yuwei was looking at him intensely. "Uncle Da quing! I tried to find you every where! Your only under the table!" Said Yuwei. As Da quing suddenly scramble and run away. Yuwei was about to follow him. As his Dad block his way, "Yuwei! Finished your food first!" Shen Wei said. But suddenly Yuwei clapped his hand. Shen Wei suddenly been lift up and was thrown on the lap of Yunlan. "Sorry Dad!" As he ran after Da quing.

    Yunlan suddenly hugged him for he might fall. "Shen Wei are you alright?!" He ask. Shen Wei suddenly cling to Yunlan's neck. Making Yunlan surprised, "Yunlan could you scold our son? He never listen to me!" As he nuzzle into him. Suddenly someone cough, "We're still eating here." Said Mr. Shen. Before Shen Wei went back to his sit, he saw Yunlan blushed and look his way.

     As Mr. Shen propose a vacation on a beach resort own by one of his friends. Everyone is happy. As Shen Wei hold Yunlan's hand. "Yunlan we can share a beautiful memories there!" As he shyly look at him. "Aaah.... Shen Wei on a beach clothes...." As Yunlan imagine it. Yunlan almost drooling into it forgetting Shen Wei is looking on him. "Yunlan! I can teach you how to surf!" Said Yezun. As he also hold Yunlan other hand. Making Shen Wei arch his brow. As Yezun imagine what they'll do while surfing. He suddenly cough, "Sorry but my husband is spending a time with me! At the beach right Yunlan. As Yunlan nod. "But that's pretty boring Gege! Yunlan we can ride a banana boat or go hand gliding with one of the speed boat, don't you like that?!" He ask. As Yunlan about to speak Shen Wei cut him. "My Yunlan will be walking hand and hand at the beach while looking at the sunrise and sunset with me!" As he pulled Yunlan to him. "Gege! Your such an old fashioned, Yunlan would love to ride one of minnie jeep there!" As he pulled back Yunlan to him. They didn't notice Mr. Shen is observing them. As Yunlan is in the middle of the fight of the twins. "Yezun I'm afraid to tell you that my friend's son want to meet you. Since your single and his as well maybe you two make a lovely pair. Let Shen Wei have Yunlan he is already married to him and have a son. You know what I mean?" As Mr. Shen eat his last pork. As Yezun stumped his feet and ran toward his room leaving Yunlan to Shen Wei.

     "Thanks! Father!" Said Shen Wei.
"Wow! Shen Wei is the favorite son of our father!" Yunlan said to himself. As Mr. Shen cough, Yunlan I hope you can relax there and find your lost memories. Plus you can have your peaceful time with Shen Wei and maybe I can have an additional grandchild again. Yunlan almost choked on his food.  As Shen Wei rubbed his back. "Don't worry father we will have our sweet times there and gave you many grandchildren as much as you want!" Said Shen Wei. Making Yunlan almost pop his eyes off. "Huh?!" As Mr. Shen laugh, "That's my boy! I want as many dozen of grandchildren! Right Yunlan?!"  Yunlan almost swallowed hard, "Dozen?!" He said to himself. As he trying to recall his memory of being pregnant to Yuwei. " A dozen of Yuwei!" He told himself. As he almost lost his cup of coffee. "Is he alright?!" Mr. Shen ask. "Don't worry father his just thinking on how to make a dozen of grandchildren." As Shen Wei sip his tea.

     Minute pass, as they finished their dinner. Yunlan suddenly dive on to the bed. "Aaah! Bed at last!" As he drown himself with a pillows. Suddenly a warm hand caress his bare chest underneath his pajama shirt. Making him suprise as he sit up only to be met with that beautiful face that Yunlan drolling in his dream a moment ago. "Yunlan ...let me have you this night!" As he intensly gaze to him while climbing upon him. Yunlan can't say no to that angelic face that hunts him in his dream. He never notice Shen Wei have already taken off the buttons of his pajama shirt as he caress his warm body and kiss it while sucking and licking his nipples in which Shen Wei like to tease him with. His body suddenly arch into him for more contact as he caress Shen Wei's soft hair. Suddenly Shen Wei slide his pajama pants off with his shorts as Shen Wei lick and suck his prize. Making Yunlan hitch his breath as Shen Wei swallowed him whole. Yunlan can almost see stars as he spilled his seeds unto Shen Wei's waiting mouth. As Shen Wei wipe his mouth  with his hand he took a lubricant in the nightstand. As he pour an amount on his hand, he position himself to Yunlan as he inserted first two digit finger on Yunlan's hole making him hitch his breath, as a third fingers and fourth. When it hit it's soft spot. Shen Wei carefully inserted his prize on Yunlan's hole. As Yunlan moan Shen Wei's name over and over. While Shen Wei rock his body and hit that spot over and over. Until Yunlan scream and spilled his seeds, while Shen Wei follows as he burst inside Yunlan.

     When Shen Wei taken himself out, he climbed into a weary Yunlan. As he cup his face. "Look at me my honey." As he start kissing him on the lips. And  pressing his hot body unto Yunlan flustered one. Making Yunlan tried to open his heavy eyes. As he hold Shen Wei tightly into embrace. "Are you tired now my honey?" Shen Wei ask. As Yunlan nod, "Yes my darling..." And  as sleep took over him. While Shen Wei laid on his bare body and smile on to him.