Hall of Shame

As Yunlan whispered to Isa what's his taking about. "Do you want to recall what you have said to us?" He whispered back.

      Flash back,  While Yunlan is drinking, "That shark he destroyed my Shen Wei's boat that's why his so depressed! I tried making him happy but it only got worst! If I have the weapon to kill that shark I'll be the one to thrust it to him!" As he drink again. "What if we have that weapon you need? Will you be willing to do it?!" Isa ask. "Do you have it?!" As he stand and grip Isa's shoulder and shake it. "Yes! We have! Are you really willing to do it?! To kill that demon shark?!" He ask. As Yunlan shout, "Yes! Yes!" Making his drinking buddies cheer for him. "Your name will be remember as our hero in our tribe!" As they all cheers for Yunlan. End of flashback.

       As Yunlan cling to Isa's shoulder, "What if I didn't do it?" He ask. "Don't worry friend Yunlan! You'll still be our friend!" Isa said. As Yunlan laugh and pat him. "But you will be remembered here in the "Hall of Shame!" He said while smiling. "What?! Why?!" As he jerk away from him. "Because you declared yourself to kill that demon shark to all of our warriors and now you back away! They still waiting for you outside!" As Yunlan peek outside the hut. "Don't tell me they're been there a while ago, waiting!" He said. "Well, yeah..." As Isa won't look at Shen Wei. Shen Wei blushed furiously and looking angry to Yunlan. "He...he...sorry darling! I didn't know!" He laughing said. "Hey! Could you give us a minute, so I might plan how to kill it?" He whispered to Isa. But Shen Wei heard it as he pulled Yunlan to him.

     "Are you crazy!!! That shark is as big as a building!!! I won't let you fight it! Do you understand!!!" As Shen Wei gripping him tightly. "Okey....okey! I will have to walk in the hall of shame!" He said. As Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. "I don't mind if your not the hero as long as your alive with me. That's the important thing." As Shen Wei smile at him. When he went to fold their things. Yunlan suddenly pull Isa outside with the warriors. "Just give me a minute to think on how to kill it!" He whispered to them. "But wait! Your wifey told me...."  Said Isa. As he was cut out by Yunlan. "Forget about my wifey! I won't be put in the Hall of shame! I'm one of the leader of the hunter! Zhao Yunlan! I can't be put in that "Hall of Shame!", it will  destroy my reputation being a leader! But please don't tell it to my wifey! Or his the one gonna kill me! Understood!" He said as he laugh loudly making the warriors sweat. "Maybe his wifey is much dangerous than Puti!" They whispered to each other. "Hey! You! That's not my point! I need first to distract my wifey before I killed that giant shark! Have you have any ideas?!" He said to them. "Our women will help you in that problem!" Isa said.

     Minute pass as Yunlan lead Shen Wei with the women. "Darling! They really love the texture of your skin and they wanted to know your secrets! I told them your a famous model and celebrity!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly blushed, "That's not true I was born this way, there is no secret!" He said. But as the village women came he was mob and pulled away from Yunlan. Shen Wei tried to call for help from Yunlan. But Yunlan just wave at him. "Please bring back my husband later would you!" He said to them. As he went back to the warriors to take his plan in action.
"Okey! Let's do it!" He shout. Making the warriors cheer.

     While Chu and Lin Jing is on a speed boat. "Are you sure this is we're they are it's been a second island already! Why is this place have so many islands!" Chu shout. Then they suddenly see, "Oh! My god! I never seen such a huge shark!" Shout Lin Jing. "Yes! It's been swimming fast toward that poor guy with a small boat!" Said Chu. But as Chu look at the guy intensely, with a few spears on his hands, "Oh! My god! That's leader!!!! Quickly! Lin Jing! We must save him!!!" He shout. As Lin Jing sweat, "But how! Can your string hold a twenty feet long shark! My bubble gun can't hold that kind of monster!!!" Said Lin Jing. As they speed the boat toward Yunlan.

     Yunlan on the other hand is the bait, as the other warriors hide themselves and ready their net and spears and bolo for the shark attack. As the shark came, the warriors all thrown their nets. As they speared the shark. It only bounce it's body as he destroyed the nets. All the warrior row for their life toward the shore. As Yunlan stood on his boat as the shark about to plunge on him. Yunlan jump on the shark back as he thrust the spear on it's head. The shark destroy his boat as he jump and shake Yunlan off.  It scream in pain and dive to the water again with Yunlan on it's back. As Yunlan struck again another spear on his head again. Suddenly the shark jump in the air. Making Yunlan lost his balance as the shark snatched him on the arm. Yunlan never notice Shen Wei came.  His wifey scream as he seen Yunlan being carried off by the shark in the water again. Shen Wei tried to dive at the water to save his husband but the men hold him off.

     While Chu and Lin Jing is too late to came, as the shark and the leader is no where to be found. "Yunlan! No!!!" As he fall on his knees and cried. "You stupid man! Why do you do that?!" He shout. As the sea calm down.  Minute pass as the blue water became dark red, suddenly the shark dead body float. As Yunlan's body also float at his side.  "His here!" Chu shout. Shen Wei suddenly lift his head as he look at the direction of Chu and Lin Jing he carried the bloody body of Yunlan. Shen Wei  almost can't breath as he saw Yunlan bloody body. As the speed boat went to the shore to get Shen Wei and called the helicopter for their leader needs to be brought to the nearest hospital.