The Wedding Anniversary

As days pass, the wedding anniversary of Shen and Yunlan came. Everyone are all busy preparing for the event. While Yunlan hide his gift for Shen Wei a opal necklace he made. Since Shen Wei have everything, maybe something he made will make Shen Wei happy. As he put it on a small box and hide it in one of the clothes.

     While Shen Wei gift to Yunlan is making Chu and Lin Jing his additional body guards. Chu and Lin Jing can't believe their luck. As they were given a chance to have a job and a home to stay. "So Chu you can pay me now!" As Yunlan teasingly say. "Sure anything for you leader... I mean boss now!" Said Chu.

     At night time, as the party about to start suddenly Yunlan stomach ache, "What's a matter? Honey?" Shen Wei ask. "Nothing? Maybe something I ate?" As he smile back to Shen Wei. While Shen Wei putting his coat on. He notice Yunlan is getting pale.

     Minute pass as they welcome their guests and relatives. The relatives all gather around to meet Yunlan. As Mr. Shen introduce the elders to Yunlan. One of them the oldest elders Mama  Xin Yu whose already blind but can see the future. As she hold the hand of Yunlan. "She saw a vision, "The child you will bear will rule our clan! But I'm warning you must tame it! Or he will eat you alive!" Yunlan got frighten in her prediction. As Shen Wei heard it, he quickly remove her hand to Yunlan. But then she hold his hand. "You! Your a slayer! If your husband can't tame it! You know what to do?!" As he removed his hands to her. " Sorry Yunlan, grandma didn't know what she's saying." As he bow to her and lead her to their table.

     When he came back to Yunlan. "Her prediction? Is it real?" Yunlan ask his husband. His father suddenly said, "Not all my son!  So don't get worried about what she said. As he pat Yunlan on the shoulder.

     As the party started, more guest arrive, for more people know the Shen clan. As Yunlan suddenly felt dizzy, "What's the matter?" Ask Shen Wei. "Nothing! Maybe I'm just a bit tired. I need to rest for a while." As Shen Wei went with him in their room. They let his father and Yezun entertained the visitors for a while.

     Inside their room, as he took off his coat and lie on the bed. Shen Wei sat beside him. "Look Darling maybe your needed there. "Don't worry Da quing and the others are here to take care of me!" As Shen Wei kiss his forehead, "Are you sure?" He ask. As Yunlan nod. Shen Wei went back to the party.

     "Don't  worry Yunlan I'm here to protect you." As the cat lay beside Yunlan while Sang went to the bathroom to get a wet towel to place it on the forehead of Yunlan. As Guo took his temperature. "Funny.... his temperature... is ...fine?" Said Guo.  Suddenly Guo and Lin Jing came. "We heard what happened?" As they saw Yunlan sleeping while Sang place a wet towel on his forehead. "Please don't be loud, his resting and can you all go outside. "Leader need to rest for a while. "Don't worry Da quing and I will call you if we need help." Said Sang. As all of them went outside to wait.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan was okey to come. Shen Wei run toward them to get Yunlan. As the emcee cheered for the anniversary of the couple. Everyone clapped and cheered. As the fireworks are fire up in the sky everyone look outside. As the sky was filled with colors and lights. As Shen Wei and Yunlan looking over the fireworks. "Shen Wei! I have something for you!" As Yunlan place the necklace around his husband. Shen Wei was so pleased he kissed him. Something ache inside Yunlan again.  As Shen Wei suddenly notice him again and hold him, "What's going on honey?!" He shout. Making his father and brother look their way.  Yunlan just laugh. "Nothing....Just a stomach ache. Maybe I just need to sit around?" But when he was about to reach for a chair. He suddenly block out. And almost fall. Luckily Shen Wei have grip his arm as he lift Yunlan to his embrace. While Yezun call their family doctor.

     As Yunlan is treating by the doctor. Yunlan eyes suddenly snapped open. As Shen Wei and others hurriedly went to the room when they heard Yunlan scream. The doctors and nurses almost jump out from their wits. As something emerge from Yunlan's stomach, the small egg. As the small egg appeared. Yunlan suddenly lost conciouse again. Shen Wei and the other were shock as the egg suddenly got bigger. As it cracked, it reveal a cute baby boy. As the doctor about to get it. When suddenly it cried releasing it's energy upon the doctor and nurse. It almost knock them down. Luckily Shen Wei is there and rescue the two. As he slowly approach the crying child. The baby suddenly stop crying as Shen Wei carried it and place it beside Yunlan whose still asleep. As it sense it's father the baby suddenly touched Yunlan's face. Making cute brown eyes suddenly open. The baby suddenly look back to him. Yunlan almost cried in happiness seeing small hazel eyes gazing back at him and suddenly smile. As Shen Wei went beside them. Yunlan look it's our child. Isn't he beautiful?" As Shen Wei caress his face. "Yes, he looks exactly like you?" Said Yunlan. While Yunlan hold Shen Wei's hand. Yezun and his father suddenly went beside them. His father cried seeing his cute grandson. As Yezun look the baby suddenly smile at him as a small white hair is stuck in the middle of his dark brown hair. "Hey! He also have my hair as well!" He said. Almost making Shen Wei look at it. As he touched it, the baby suddenly hold his hand and suck it. "Awww....look I think it's hungry and need some milk." They were surprise that Da quing is already on the bed. As the baby saw Da quing it's smile got wider, Da quing sense something wrong with the child as it pointing it's finger toward him.