The Race To Your Heart

As morning came, when Yunlan wake up he was surprised his in their bed as ever inches of his body ache when trying to sit. As his trying to remember what happened that day.

     That afternoon he felt dizzy as he fall to Shen Wei embrace. "Shen Wei why I feel so hot and everything spinning?"  As Shen Wei suddenly lift him up and went back to the elevator to bring Yunlan back to their room. "Don't worry Yunlan just a little bit inch more." Said Shen Wei. But as Shen Wei face got near Yunlan. "Darling why you smell so good?!" As Yunlan suddenly attack Shen Wei with kisses on his neck and ear, as he cling to his neck. "Yunlan stop it we're still in the elevator." He whispered to him while blushing. But his resolve is getting weaker for Yunlan is non stop kissing him. As he tap the elevator switch non stop so no other guest may use it. As the elevator went up. So is Shen Wei patience as he also response to Yunlan kisses and touching his bare chest under his polo shirt.

     As Yunlan cried for more. Shen Wei resolve is quickly shattered. As he can't wait no more. He made the the elevator stop in the middle as he teared Yunlan clothes in there. Yunlan didn't know what's happening. He only want to feel Shen Wei embrace and inside of him. Without any warning Shen Wei thrust to him easily as Yunlan scream his name over and over as Shen Wei rock his body onto him while kissing him non stop. Yunlan almost lost his voice as Shen Wei hit that soft spot. Yunlan suddenly hold him tightly as he arch his body for more contact. Shen Wei suddenly shiver and scream his name as he burst inside  of him. Yunlan almost clawed Shen Wei at the back, as he felt that hot liquid inside of him. As he also follow and spilled his seeds. They pause for a while there while getting their breath back. As Shen take himself out inside Yunlan. Yunlan wyn for a while for he lost contact to Shen Wei hot body. As he suddenly block out.

     When Shen Wei put on their clothes again. He switch the elevator to go up again. As the elevator open. He carried the unconscious Yunlan into their room and laid him on the bed. As he was about to take a bath. Yunlan suddenly cling to him. "Don't tell me you wanted more?!" He ask. As Yunlan looking like a lost puppy. Shen Wei can't help to smile. As he took off his polo shirt and dive to Yunlan. End of what happened in the afternoon.

     As Yunlan tried to take a bath for Da quing need his cheering up. "Where you think your going?" Ask Shen Wei whose putting his clothes on and still bare chest. Yunlan swallow hard and stutter. As seeing that smooth porcelain muscular skin of Shen Wei. "Da ....quing...need ....me today." He said. Shen Wei suddenly went near him as he caressing his hair. "Do you want me to help you take a bath?" While doing his doe eyes. Yunlan suddenly swallowed hard. "You told me you will do anything I say?" As Shen Wei smile on him.

     An hour pass as Yunlan came running toward Da quing and Lin Jing. "Where have you been?! I thought no one's gonna cheer me!" Da quing said. "Hey! I'm still here!" Said Lin Jing. "Sorry I got a little late for Shen Wei won't let me go!" As Yunlan became red. "Hey! What's that drink is that for me?!" As Da quing gonna take it. "No! Shen Wei made it for me!" As he hold it tightly and drink it. "Pfft! Some friend you are?!" Said Da quing. As they see Kris whose ready for the race while he have a hundred cheering squad. While Da quing have two Yunlan and Lin Jing. "Don't worry Da quing! Just made him eat his dust! Hey! Where is Yezun anyway?!" Ask Yunlan while drinking the juice Shen Wei made. As a cold breeze came, Yezun suddenly emerge with his brother Shen Wei. Da quing mouth almost fall on the floor. For Yezun is shining brightly today and getting handsome every minute. As Yunlan look at his friend. "I knew it! His been bitten just like me!" He whispered to Lin Jing. Lin Jing almost shiver, "Am I the only one surviving this dilemma!" He said. As Shen Wei wave to his husband. Yunlan almost knock down the shocked Da  quing to the ground just to be with Shen Wei's side.  "That friend of mine!" As he balance himself up someone hold his arm to help him up. Yezun with that smile, Da quing suddenly have a strength of a thousand cat. "Are you alright my kitty cat?" Ask Yezun. As Da quing smile widen. "Why sure thanks to you! My lovely!" While Da quing signing a heart sign that almost made Lin Jing throw up.

     As the race about to start, the instruction is they must swim to reach the ball in the middle, after reaching they must take the small flag as they turn around to go back to the shore to finish, it's easy right? If only your enemy is not a merman.
"What?! You didn't tell me my enemy is a merman! He can swim better than me!" He almost shout to Yunlan. "Da quing just remembered your enemy is a fish! Fried fish! Remember that?!" As Yunlan pat him to the shoulder. "Easy for you to say!" As he look at Kris who turned into a merman and smirk to him. While in the other direction his Yezun is waving to him cheering him. As the game start he put on his arm bands and swimming ring. As they heard the gun shot. They both dive in the water. Da quing tried harder in paddling to get the flag, suddenly a shark emerge and tried to eat him. "Yaah! What is this!" He shout. As he saw Kris smirk and swim fast. "That's cheating!"  Said Da quing as he tried to evade the sharks while swimming as he took the flag the shark suddenly bite one of his arm  bands. Yezun was about to stand to help Da quing but Shen Wei stop him. "You can't help him he will be default and Kris will win!" Said his twin. As Yezun shout just to cheer Da quing up. Da quing suddenly became fast as hearing Yezun. When he saw the finish line he suddenly turn into a cat as he jump on Kris head and on to the finish line with his flag. Everybody cheer as Da quing won the race. As he turned back into a young man Yezun suddenly embrace him and kiss him suddenly. Making everyone shocked as well as his brother who still didn't know that Da quing and Yezun has relationship already. As Shen Wei looking at Yunlan whose sipping his drink, "What? Didn't I told you that they're relationship is real?!" As he laugh.