The Problematic Pair

While Yunlan sit by the beach drinking his sorrows out, Da quing suddenly sit with him. "Give me that!" As he also drink the wine.

     "So, what's wrong with you?" Da quing ask. "My Shen Wei his replacing me with someone else... Darn! That necklace! Who ever gave that to him, I'll crush him with my bear hands!" As he suddenly cried to Da quing. "Huh! Your problem is so easy while mine! Yunlan! How can I fight that Kris guy! I can't swim in water! And he will get my Yezun!" As he cried back.

     Yunlan was surprised and lost his drunkenness, "Yezun!!! Da quing don't tell me?! You two!" Yunlan shout. "No!!!! No!!!! It's not like that?! That cursed Kris! Because of him I have to fight for that bratty Yezun! But you know I didn't know Yezun has a soft lips." As Da quing imagine it. Suddenly Yunlan elbow him and wiggle his brow. "Da quing! The love bug had bitten you!" He said.

     Da quing laugh hard, "What are you talking about? My first love is fried fish! Not Yezun! I'm just doing this because.....because.....of my pride! Right! My pride because that Kris pointed a finger on me and call me a kid! I'll show him! No one tramples with Da quing and get away with it!" As he laugh. I want to see him eat my dust! And  get green with envy as Yezun will be mine!" As he laugh hard. "Really? Not love neh? As you want Yezun to be yours?!" Said Yunlan.

     "Why not we help one another?! I'll help you about Shen Wei and you help me to win for Yezun!" As Da quing wink to Yunlan. Minute pass as Da quing saw Shen Wei sulking at a small chair with a big umbrella.
"Hey! What happened were's Yunlan?" Da quing lied. "I can't understand your friend! Why his so jealous about the pendant! His the one that made this and gave it to me! And he knows I won't replace him no matter what?!" As he sulk again. "Oh....ho....Yunlan your so gonna get it!" As Da quing whispered to himself.

     An hour pass as Da quing gave to Yunlan the truth about the pendant. He wanted to bang himself on why he have forgotten that. And now his problem on how to sway Shen Wei to forgive him. "Just give him flowers or sweets so he might forgive you! Or yet yourself!" As Da quing smirk to him. Yunlan became red on that as he gave an  arm bands on both arms of Da quing. If your not satisfied on that we also have the inner tubes or swimming rings. "And now we should practice for tomorrows race.

     As an hour pass,  Yunlan walk toward to the sulking Shen Wei as he gave him a flowers. "Sorry! I've been a fool and clouded my judgement to you! I forgot that I made that necklace for our anniversary! Can you forgive me?! I'll do anything you ask?!" As he kneel to Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly snatched the flower. "Really? You'll do anything I ask?" As he arch his brow. Making Yunlan sweat and laugh, "Yes! Anything my darling!"

     As Yezun was walking at the beach, he was surprised Da quing is practicing by the water and trying to swim with an arm bands and a swimming ring. Yezun almost laugh at that. But as he look Da quing, he really is very serious in learning to swim but as the tide came in. He suddenly shout and ran back at shore. "Bad water! You know I need to win! For the sake of Yezun!" He shout. As he turned he was shocked. "Ha....ha....Yezun ?! What's brings you here?!" As he tried to hide the arm bands and swimming rings. "Look Da quing you don't need to win the contest just for me! I'm sorry if I made you fight Kris for me!" As he turned and about to walk away. "Where are you going?" Ask Da quing while running after him. "To Kris I'm gonna tell him the truth!" As he was about to turn again. Da quing suddenly grip his arms. "Why?! Don't you trust me?! I can defeat him! You know that?" Said Da quing. "Tell me Da quing? Why are you doing this anyway?" Yezun ask. Da quing became silent as he didn't know too why his doing this crazy thing. "I....I" As Yezun turned his back and about to leave. "Don't go to Kris! I think I like you too!" Da quing said. Da quing was shocked on what he have said as well as Yezun.
When Yezun look back at him. "What did you say?!" Da quing became red and can't look  to his face. "I think I like you, so don't go to Kris." He said. Yezun suddenly hold his face. And intensely look at him. "Tell me Da quing do you truly like me? As in love me?" While caressing his face. Da quing was shocked as he said, "Yes!" Suddenly Yezun kiss him passionately. Da quing was shocked and didn't know what to do. As Yezun break the kiss. "My sweet cat....I want you to win for me tomorrow...If not I'll be Kris boyfriend....you don't want that to happen? Do you?" As he touched Da quing lips. Making Da quing shake his head. "No! I don't want Kris to became your boyfriend!" He said. Making Yezun smile. "Then I'll be sitting here watching you practice. As Da quing turned back to the water to practice while Yezun sit by the beach watching Da quing trying to swim.

     In Yunlan case, what is this drink anyway?" He ask. "It was given by the tiger clan Meng lo to us as a gift. Just drink it you'll feel refreshed and strong. " As Shen Wei smile on it.   As Yunlan drink it, "Taste like alcohol!" Said Yunlan. As he drink it again making his world dizzy. As he fall to Shen Wei embrace.