Holding You Close To Me

As Shen Wei lead the way to Yunlan's room. "Can I invited you for dinner or something?" Shen Wei ask. "I'm sorry but I can't!" As Yunlan about to go in to his room. Shen Wei suddenly pulled him to his waist and kiss him. Yunlan was shocked to do anything.

     "That's my payment for taking care of you." As he wipe Yunlan's lips with his hand and walk away. Yunlan was speechless, "What just happened?!" He said. "Hey! Yunlan! You dropped your key!" Said Da quing. As his laughing. "Da quing! Why did you left me there?!" He angrily said. "But isn't it fun Shen Wei is taking care of you, lovingly!" As Yunlan almost slapped him. Da quing transformed back into a cat and run inside.

     At night time Yunlan and Da quing was surprised as they were met by another team lead by  Fei Ting. "What are you doing here this is our territory?!" Said Da quing. "With only the two of you in this huge city?" He smirk. " The hunters don't like what's happening here since the demon is occupying mostly the elite world. You should exterminate them Eye for what they done to your team!" As he shoved his chest. Da quing was quiet mad and almost attack Fei Ting. Yunlan just stop him. "It's  fine, the more we are the better we can exterminate all of them!" He said. As Fei Ting smirk. Da quing having a bad feeling about this.

     As they went home for Fei Ting have no more use to them. While Yunlan was concentrating on something he didn't notice the faint of smell of spring and orange. As Shen Wei stood with Yezun as he pass by them. "Isn't that Yunlan?!" Yezun said. "But how can he walk straight if his blind?!" Ask Yezun to his Gege. Shen Wei can't say to Yezun what he have witnessed to Yunlan's job. His feet suddenly ran toward the elevator to reach Yunlan. "Wait!" He shout. As Yunlan turned, "Shen Wei?!" And he  open again the elevator. So Shen Wei can go in.  Shen Wei suddenly reach for him and kiss him passionately. As the elevator close. "Okey? What just happened?" Ask Yezun to himself. "Hey! Yunlan you forgot me!" As Da quing came running. Yezun suddenly intercept him. "And who are you?!" Ask Yezun. Da quing swallowed hard as he face to his future lover.

     As Shen Wei break the kiss Yunlan was shocked and speechless. "So you can see during night time I'm guesting?" As he cling his arms to the neck of Yunlan. "I think I love you more Yunlan!"Shen Wei said. Yunlan become redder as he tried to say something. "Shen Wei? Your Shen Wei right?" He ask.
"Why yes! Do you want me to prove it again?" He said. But as Yunlan about to speak to Shen Wei, he kiss him again. Making Yunlan response to his kiss as he tightens his hold on his waist. They only stop as the elevator open. As Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to his room. "Wait! This is not my...." Shen Wei suddenly kiss him again.  " Yunlan let's continue this to my room. As he open his door and lock it. "Shen Wei what are we doing here?" Yunlan suddenly panic. As Shen Wei open his room he pushed Yunlan with a force making him stumble on the bed. As Yunlan about to get up. Shen Wei suddenly cage him. "I can't wait to have you Yunlan! Give yourself to me!" He said. Yunlan was a bit surprised as he gonna said something. When Shen Wei suddenly kiss and tore his uniform.

     As the elevator open,  Da quing and Yezun came. As he tell the truth to Yezun. Who can't believe what he have said. "You mean my Gege is married to Yunlan and with a child! How can you possibly wish for that! Now you ruined their life! My Gege is to be married to this rich foreign  women whose the daughter of my father's partner in his business! What now?! How can we stop that?!"
As they went to Shen Wei hotel room. They stop as they heard moaning and screaming. "Aaah....!!! Shen Wei....stop!!! It hurts!" Yunlan shout. "Wait I'm not through with you yet!" As Shen Wei shout. Yezun and Da quing became red as they quickly get out of the hotel room before they heard the creaking of the bed. And the scream of Shen Wei's name over and over.

     "We didn't heard that, right?!" Said Yezun. Suddenly Da quing shout, "Yes! Shen Wei's goal!" They will never be separated again! As he dance and jump making Yezun look at him with shock expression. As he stop when he see Yezun gazing at him furiously. "At least now we know they love each other, right?" As he solemnly said. "Father won't like this?!" He said. "Don't worry I still have a trump card for your father." Da quing said.

     Minute pass, as Shen Wei is the only one who emerge from the room with his robe on. He was shocked seeing Yezun and Da quing in the dinning room looking back at him.  "So how was Yunlan?!" As Da quing smirk. Making Shen Wei red as a crimson. As he went quickly to the kitchen and get a water and coffee and brought back to his room.

     In the room, "Yunlan here drink some water to make yourself refresh. "I can't believe you did that to me! My behind still ache!" As he took the drink and tried to sit up but getting difficult. "I'm really sorry I'm getting out of control if it involves you!" As he embrace Yunlan to him. Yunlan felt warm and safe in Shen Wei's hold. As Shen Wei nibble his neck again. Making Yunlan melt to his embrace as he moan Shen Wei's name again.

     An hour pass, as Yunlan and Da quing went back to their room laughing and joking around, they were surprise Fe Ting and his men were waiting for them. "So where have you two been?!" As he smell Yunlan, "Wow! Eye did you take a bath? Anyway we have good news to you! We're gonna crash some engagement party tomorrow night!" As he was about to leave. "Oh! The demon's name is Shen Wei the famous model? You heard of him? Many demons will be there! So Eye be prepared!" As they left Yunlan and Da quing dumbfounded. Yunlan almost lost his balance. "Engagement?! Shen Wei will be married to someone else?!" As Yunlan look at Da quing.