Da quing's Wish

It's been three days before Yunlan wake up. As the elders say you must always be with him and don't made him stress on anything.

When he wake up he was surprise the sleeping Shen Wei is beside him while the snoring Yuwei is on the other side. As he caress Shen Wei's face, he suddenly stir. Yunlan pretend to be asleep. As beautiful almond eyes fluttered open and he look to Yunlan whose trying to pretend his sleeping. But Shen Wei saw his plump lips is smiling. "Oh! I think I'm going back to the office since my husband is still asleep!" He teasingly said. Making Yunlan's cute eyes pop open. "What?! Are you leaving me?!" He said. As Yuwei stir in his sleep as well. "Dad! Don't you want to see Papa wake up?!" As he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh! My little Yuwei, you love me so much than your Dad!" As he pout. And hugged him. "Hey! I was only joking!" Said Shen Wei and he embrace Yunlan. "Hey! Dad! Papa is mine!" As he hugged his father. "No way! His my husband! That's why he belongs to me!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly while teasing his child. "Hey! You two! I'm choking here!" Said Yunlan. As the both removed their hold.

Suddenly Da quing came with Yezun. As his with his cat form. "Yunlan your all right!" As he was about to hugged Yunlan. Yuwei intercept him. "Uncle you came!" He shout. "Yuwei!!!! No!!!!" As Yuwei suddenly hugged Da quing squeezing his life out. "Uncle! Your still floppy!" Yuwei eagerly shout. "Yuwei! Don't kill your uncle!" Said Yezun. As they all laugh. "Breakfast is serve!" Said Lin Jing. As they all went downstairs to eat except Da quing whose still dizzy.

While they're at the dinning table, Shen Wei told the good news to everyone that Yunlan is pregnant again. Mr. Shen was so happy he bear hugged Yunlan. "Yunlan! You never know how you make your family happy!" He said. As everyone cheer. Except one Da quing is having nightmares, "More Yuwei!!!!" He almost shout. "Oh! How I wish Yunlan never met Shen Wei!" He said to himself. As one of the butler heard that. " Do you have a wish? Little kitty?" He whispered to Da quing. As he sign to Da quing to follow him. Da quing look if everyone is looking his way. But they're busy in congratulating the couple as he went to their new butler.

When they were alone, "So tell me what do you exchange for your wish? He ask. "Is this kind of joke?" He ask. "I once a warlock who can grant any wish but it have equal exchange on it!" He said. "So what do you want?" Da quing ask. "Your collar how about that?" He said. "What?! But it was given to me by my ancestors so I might know if there is danger lurking anywhere!" He said. But as he heard Yuwei calling him. "Okey fine! I hope Yunlan never met Shen Wei!" He said. As the butler clapped, "Your wish is granted!" The butler said as he smirk.

Minute pass, as Da quing woke up, they were at the alley drench in their uniform. "What I'm doing here? " He said. As he heard Yunlan shout to combine with his stick Da quing merge with the sword as he struck the demon infront of them and died. As the demon died and disappeared. Da quing was shock as he transformed back into a human. They were only two of them left. "Where's the other Yunlan?" He ask. "What are you talking about Da quing?!" As he face him. Yunlan's eyes still blind and it shines brightly only in the dark. "They are all dead! We have fought many demons back then but the hunters are too late in coming! We are the two left in our team!" As Yunlan tried to stand up, Da quing ran toward him to help as he see blood is dripping on the side of Yunlan. "Let's go home now Da quing!" As Da quing help Yunlan to walk toward home. His mind is regretting what he wish for.

As he see in the big screen in one of the building, Shen Wei the famous model will be marring to a rich foreign woman. "No! This can't be happening!" He said. "What's wrong Da quing? Why your suddenly stopping?" Yunlan ask. "Sorry Yunlan!" As they continue to walk to their hotel. "I will make things right again Yunlan! Don't worry?!" He said to himself.

In Shen Wei's hotel room they're having a wild party for the celebration of his engagement. As he went outside to get some fresh air for his suffocating there. His brother suddenly went outside with him. "Gege! What's wrong why are you feeling gloomy? Aren't you happy your engaged to the most beautiful and rich woman in the world?" His Didi said.
"You know I never love her?" As Shen Wei look at the direction infront of him. He was surprise his mysterious neighbor appear and a guy accompany him. As Yezun saw who is his looking at. "Whose that?!" He ask. "Nothing! My neighbor whose always never come out, this is the first time I see his back and with someone. "Gege! I think his hurt? That someone is helping him I think?" Yezun said. As Da quing turn his back he was surprise he see the twins looking at them.. But Shen Wei can't see them clearly for their very far away from them and there's no light in Yunlan's room. As Da quing made a plan that will make Yunlan and Shen Wei meet.

Next morning, as Yunlan is with Da quing in the elevator to buy groceries, suddenly someone call them just to open again the elevator. Da quing was surprise it's Shen Wei, "What luck?!" He said to himself. As he accidentally bump Yunlan's shade on the floor. Shen Wei suddenly took it and was about to give it to Yunlan. "Here's your shade!" When he was about to give it to Yunlan. He was struck by the cupid arrow as seeing Yunlan. "Sir thanks?" Yunlan said. But his hand still fill empty for Shen Wei still not given his shade. "Tell me whats your name?" Shen Wei ask.