Captured

As Shen Wei open his eyes, he was surprised as his arms chained to a wall. "Where am I?" As he quickly scan the scene. He saw himself on the cell.

     Suddenly Jiang came with Zhu and other hunters. "Welcome Shen Wei! At last I caught you! And because of that!" Someone suddenly emerge from behind it's his husband wearing a Hunter's uniform with Fei Ting on his side. As he cling to Yunlan. "Where best friend now Shen Wei and he will do anything I say!" Said Fei. "Don't touch him! Yunlan wake up! Honey!" As he tried to get out from his chain. "Now....now Shen Wei. You know Yunlan is hunter from the beginning! And he will stay as one!" Said Jiang. "Why are you doing this?! Demons and human is now in peace don't make a war again!" Shen Wei said. "Your father stopped this war! If he didn't stop us we almost wipe all of you! And you made one of us one of your own. Now Yunlan is right where he belong! With us! Said goodbye to Yunlan, Shen Wei!" As Jiang went away with the hunters and Yunlan.

     When Shen Wei loosing hope a black cat suddenly jump down from the ceiling. As Da quing became a man again. "Sssh...." He silent Shen Wei with his finger as he quickly get the key to his cell and chain. When Shen Wei  completely get out of the chain. "I called Chu and the other they will be here in less in a minute." Da quing said.

     "Wait! We need to rescue Yunlan! First!" Said Shen Wei. "That would be a big problem! For they have controlled his mind! I didn't know what they put in the needle and gave to Yunlan?" Said Da quing. "Be careful about his eyes he can freeze any demon! You must not be caught by it!" As they quietly move to the exit to regroup to their team. But suddenly a group of hunters block their way. "Shen Wei are you ready to fight?!" Da quing ask. "I'm ready if you are!" He shout.

     Outside Chu and others penetrate the enemy base as they move forward. Chu and the others was shocked for their stood infront of them is their leader with Zhu and the other hunters on their side. As Fei Ting emerge behind Yunlan. "Chu give up now for I have your leader at my side be one of us again!" He said. Chu smirk, "Where here to save our leader were not a coward like you! So save your breath! Where not hunters anymore!" As he charge to Fei with his strings. While the others follow.

     As Chu about to entangled Fei to his strings Yunlan suddenly freeze him and was about to thrust a foreign sword to him. Shen Wei suddenly stopped Yunlan by embracing him at the back. "Yunlan! Remember me! I'm your wifey! Shen Wei!" He said. Yunlan suddenly turn his sword around to thrust it to Shen Wei but Shen Wei deflected it using his claw, as he suddenly broke the sword into two pieces. He was surprised as their is a small dagger hiding on the sword and graze Shen Wei on the arm. "Dammit! Yunlan wake up!" As he charge to Yunlan again. While Lin Jing uses his latest invention the bubble gun. As every Hunter who touches the bubble will be sealed with in it. While Wang confronted Zhu Hong for their final battle. Sang and the other body guards fight they're way toward their boss.

     Back to Shen Wei, as Yunlan charging his dagger toward him. Da quing suddenly struck Yunlan in one of the arms. As one of the dagger fall on the ground. Yunlan suddenly flip Da quing and about to thrust another dagger to him. Shen Wei suddenly distract Yunlan with a kiss. That makes Yunlan pop his eyes off and blushed as the same time. "Way to go Shen Wei!" Shout Lin Jing. Making everyone look and shocked as Zhu Hong shout in frustration and about to charge to Shen Wei forgetting Wang is her fighting partner. As Wang have the chance to entangle her with her magic rope. Yunlan was still shocked as Shen Wei struck his other arm making the other dagger fall on the ground again. As he whispered to his ear. "Your mine! No one will take you away from me! Even though you don't remember!" As he almost knock off Yunlan. Fei Ting saw what happened and tried to help Yunlan but was stopped by Chu. As he caught him on one of the arm which Chu pull to out balance him and kick him on the face. As he send him flying to ground and black out.

     Jiang can't believe on what's happening as he tried to escape, Sang suddenly intercept him and punched him on the face knocking him out. As Sang also caught the other scientist that making the clones and the medicine that was given to Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand had gotten Shen Wei by his eyes as he freeze him  and  he was about to knock him with his fist. Shen Wei suddenly break his freezing spell as he evade Yunlan's punch and pull his arms toward him and hugged Yunlan. Making Yunlan red in embarrassment. As Yunlan struggle to his hold. Shen Wei knock him off at the nape making him fall to his embrace. As Shen Wei lift Yunlan to him. "Sang! Take care of the rest! I'm gonna bring Yunlan back to the mansion!" As he call Lin Jing, "I want antidote for Yunlan immedietly! You take care of the scientist!" He said. As Lin Jing nod and went his way.

     When they came back in the evening. Yuwei was waiting at the door in the mansion with Guo at his side. He hurriedly ran toward them as he saw his Dad carrying his unconscious Papa.  "What happened to Papa?!" He ask. Guo just stop him as  he saw how tired is Shen Wei. They let Shen Wei take Yunlan to their room. As he laid him on the bed and stripes him with his clothes off. And he change him with his pajama.  Shen Wei hand cuff his other hand so he might not escape. While he went to the bathroom to take a bath and change into his pajama suite as well. When he kiss Yunlan goodnight on his forehead. He embrace Yunlan to him and went to sleep on their bed.