Friends

"Shen Wei is that you?!" As they look like the princesses and prince style. While people looking at them. "Is there a movie going on?"  One of them say. "This is getting ridiculous!" Said Da quing to himself. As Da quing suddenly scratch him.  "Ouch! You stupid cat! If only I can get my hands on you. As  he made Shen Wei stand up and laugh.

     Da quing on the other hand suddenly disappeared. "Where is that fat cat!" As his trying to find him while sensing him. Shen Wei suddenly hold his hand. "Let me be your guidance for a day. As he hold Yunlan's hand. "Is it alright? Don't you have a jobs to do? Your boss might fire you because of me?" Yunlan said worriedly. "No....no....it's fine! So we're do you want to go anyway?" Ask Shen Wei.

     As they went to the cemetery. "I'm gonna visit my mother." As he took the paper bag from Shen Wei and open it, revealing two sweet buns. As he place it on the tomb of
"Zhao Chinmy- To My Beloved Mother."

     My mother always like sweet buns, because that's the only thing we can afford back then." Suddenly Shen Wei bow to his mother, "Auntie can  you give me permission to be a friend of your son!" He said. As he suddenly whispered to the tomb, "A boyfriend!" As he smile. Yunlan can't hear what Shen Wei said in his last sentence. "What did you say to her?" He ask. " Nothing! I just told your mother I want to be your best friend , neighbor!"

     As they were walking back, "Look you don't need to assist me going back to the apartment I can do it on my own." But Shen Wei won't listen to him as he hold his hand and continue to walk. "Hey! You got pretty rough hand?  Do you know sword fighting or something?" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan lied a little, "No! I'm going to the gym sometimes with my co workers." As Shen Wei nod, "Oh! You mean the guys I met at your room. Hey! Why not let's go together?! I'm doing gym sometimes we need it in modelling to trim our figure! How's that?" Shen Wei ask. "Your a model? Really? Wow! I never met a celebrity like you!" He exclaimed. "Then it's a date! Tomorrow! I'll pick you up in the morning." Yunlan suddenly removed his hold. "Date?! I'm sorry I can't have that?!" As he quickly walk, forgetting his blind as he hit the wall. "Yunlan! Are you okey?! Why are you so allergy about date anyway. And it's not date...date but friends date! Do you understand?" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan laugh, "Sorry what was I thinking?!" As they both laugh but suddenly Shen Wei cup his face. "Hey! What are you doing?!" As Yunlan suddenly back away. But Shen Wei grip his arm, "Wait! You got a bump on your head! As he tried to reach it. Yunlan back up a little, "Look it's just a scratch!" But Shen Wei suddenly pulled him up toward another elevator. "Wait this is not my elevator!" Said Yunlan.
If Yunlan can only see it, Shen Wei was very near his face and almost touching his lips.  "How did you know it's not your elevator? You can't see it?" He ask. "Because I can smell your elevator, it smell many perfume in it. While mine just smell like metal." Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly laugh  and hugged Yunlan. "Hey! No hugging!" As he tried to shoved him. Friends always do this thing! It's only a hug?" As the elevator open an elder woman almost went in but as she see the situation. "Oh! Dear! I'm sorry for the interruption!" As they left them and the elevator close again. "Shen Wei would you stop that! People think we're lovers or something!" As Shen removed himself from him and stand beside Yunlan. "Okey! No hugging!" As he sigh. But when the elevator open again to their destination. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan to him to his room.
As he made him sit at the sofa and quickly went to get an ice pack. And place it on Yunlan's head. As Yunlan take it from Shen Wei's hand, look I can do it myself!" Shen Wei suddenly treat him with some tea and biscuits. "So, tomorrow be ready for our gym?!" Said Shen Wei. "Are you really going on gym? Your hands are very soft." As Yunlan drink his tea. Shen Wei blushed on that. "Yes! Why not it's our first date! I mean date as a friend!" As Shen Wei smile on that.

      As  night came, Yunlan went with Shen Wei in his room. "Wow! Your room is so plain!" As there's no t.v just radio, a mattress, a one table two chairs ,one cabinet and one bathroom. "Well I don't have any room mates, it's just me and Da quing. Where is that cat?" As he tried to find it. Yunlan was suddenly pulled by Shen Wei by the waist. "If you want? I can be your room mate?!" He said. "Stop joking around?!" As he removed himself to Shen Wei. Unknown to him Yunlan's is getting edgy as his heart almost burst from his body. Everytime Shen Wei touch or hold him. "Steady heart!" He told himself. "I think you better leave now, it's getting late!" But as  Yunlan lead him at the door. "Wait! There something on your face!" As Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. Yunlan back away. "So! Tomorrow friend don't be late on waking up?! Because I'm gonna fetch you tomorrow, okey!" As he happily left. While Yunlan was shocked on what Shen Wei did. Da quing have already entered the room and transformed back into a young man. "Hey! So, how's your date?" As he wiggle his brow. Yunlan just ignored him as he close the door. "You really left me?! Do you? Don't ever do that again!" Said Yunlan. "Hey! We got date with a demon today! Chu and the others will be waiting for us in a nearby alley!" As Da quing thrown him the stick as Yunlan quickly got it. "Sure! I won't miss it!" As Yunlan's eyes glow.

     Unknown to Yunlan, Shen Wei always looking at his room every night for he was curious on what Yunlan's work really is. He can't say to Yunlan he saw everything, because he might flee to him again and miss the chance on being close to him. As Yunlan always left his hotel at night, Shen Wei can't help himself to get worried. That Yunlan might never come back. As Shen Wei laid his head on his pillow,  "Why is this happening to him. Many of his co workers are much more handsome than Yunlan but why can't he forget him. Is it that gentle smile his always beaming at him or that cute brown eyes that looks so innocent. He sigh a little as he went to sleep. He needs his beauty rest for his date tomorrow. His first date to Yunlan. No matter what happened, he promise to himself he will have him.