The Persistent Guy

When the disco bar is closing for the day. Kunlun didn't know Shen Wei is waiting for him. Because he want to know where Kunlun is living.

     As Kunlun is walking with his stick. He sense a prescence that someone is following him. When he stop, "Whose there?!" He shout as he ready himself to fight. "It's just me! Shen Wei, I'm just walking in this neighborhood when I saw you here!" He said. " At early morning?Liar?!" Kunlun whispered to himself. "Can I accompany you to where your going?" He ask. "Look Mr. Shen I might  look like your husband but I'm not him! Please leave." As he walk away but Shen Wei still walk behind him. As Kunlun sense him again. "Your a little persistent aren't you?" Kunlun said. As Shen Wei went beside him. "Yes, I am!" As he smiled at him.

     Shen Wei was surprise, as the house of Kunlun is just small and don't have electricity in it and lying on the bed is a small guy.  "Da quing!" He wanted to shout. As Kunlun sense his speechless, "That's my brother! His still not waking up but his still alive." As Kunlun touched him and smile, see Mr. Shen Wei, now it is possible for the doctor to wake him up?" He ask. He didn't know Shen Wei is crying. And about to break down. For all this years he tried to find him and now. "Can I hold you for a while Kunlun?" He ask. "What? Why?" But he was cut out by Shen Wei hugging him as he cried to him on his shoulder. "Mr. Shen what's wrong?" As he rubbed his back.

      That morning Shen Wei didn't let Kunlun back to that small house as he called his body guards and Yezun to take him and Da quing back to the mansion. "Where you taking me? This is kidnapping Mr. Shen!" As he struggle to his hold. "Look we got a deal! I'll make your brother well as well your eyes just pretend to be my husband for the sake of my child." He said. If only Kunlun can see him. Shen Wei really want to touch and kiss him. But for now he is happy just to be with him. He didn't want Kunlun to be scared to him. "But I....I.... didn't say yes...Mr. Shen." He said. "You don't have a choice Kunlun just be Yunlan for a while and nothing bad will ever happen to you or your brother." As he hold him in place.

     When they arrive at the mansion. Yuwei was waiting for his Dad. As he saw Kunlun. He suddenly ran toward him and embrace Kunlun. "Papa! Papa!!! As he tried to climbed unto him. Kunlun carried him. Yuwei kiss him and hugged him tightly. "I miss you so......much!!!" As he cried. "Well I miss you too..." He lied. While Lin Jing, Guo and Chu was shocked, "Leader! You came back!" As all of them cried. "Mr. Shen! Why are they crying for me. I thought the child in on the contract not all of them!" He whispered to Shen Wei. Shen Wei never notice his blushing. "I'm sorry but they are your friends and body guards as well." He whispered back to him. As the guards brought Da quing sleeping body. "They were shocked. "Da quing! What happened to you?!" Suddenly Kunlun blocked their way to him. "His my brother please don't mug him!" He accidentally said. "Eh? What?" Said Guo. As Shen Wei laugh, "He means he consider Da quing as a brother just like all of you! And we need to take him to our family doctor to look at him." He said. "Awww...!!!" As all of them said. "And his eyes is also affected, his blind for this moment and will let the doctor see it too." Said Shen Wei. As he lead Kunlun to their room while carrying Yuwei with him.

     As he laid little Yuwei on the bed, he suddenly pulled him into it. "Papa never leave me and Dad again okey?!" As Yuwei sniff. "Ha...ha....sure son! I won't leave you two!" As he caress his hair. "Dad! Come here! Embrace Papa so he won't go anywhere!" Shout Yuwei. "Wait! What?!" Said Yunlan. "Don't worry Kunlun were just hugging nothing more." As he embrace Yunlan and Yuwei. If only Yunlan can see his face is getting red. "I'm so happy! Where one big family now!" As Yuwei nuzzle to him and sleep. Kunlun almost back away as the hands of Shen Wei remove his shades. "You can't sleep if you have a shade to your eyes." As Shen Wei took it, he was surprised as the scar of Kunlun is long than he expected. "What happened to your eyes?" As he caress it. Suddenly Kunlun swat his hand, "Please it's not in our contract to be touching one another." As he turned his back to the sleeping child. "I'm sorry I forgot, forgive me." As Shen Wei  removed his hold to him.

     That night Kunlun can't sleep for he felt Shen Wei watching him from his back. As he turned to him. Shen Wei almost can't breath for his to close to him. "Mr. Shen would you turn your back at me. I can't sleep when someone looking at me!" He whispered to him. Shen Wei is blushing like a tomatoe. "Wow! I'm not watching you! I'm sleeping here! You got a wild imagination for a blind guy!" Shen Wei said. They didn't expect the sleeping Yuwei suddenly kick Kunlun on the back making Kunlun accidentally kiss Shen Wei.  As Shen  Wei's eyes went wide. Kunlun suddenly jerk back. "I'm sorry! Your son kick me! I didn't mean to kiss you!" As he tried to touched Shen Wei's face. Shen Wei suddenly hold his hand. "Do you want to see my face badly?" Yunlan blushed  and suddenly retrieve his hands, "No!" As he turned his back on him. Shen Wei tried not to laugh as he touched were Kunlun kiss him. He can't help to smile from ear to ear. "Hey! Kunlun called me Darling for now on Yunlan always called me that! And I will call you Honey, okey?" As Kunlun almost turned to him, "What?!"