Fun Time At The Bath Tub

As they went back to the mansion, Yunlan went for a bath while Shen Wei rest for a while it's been a busy day last night. As his so tired and fallen asleep.

     While Yunlan is taking a bath he accidentally slip his soap. "Darn!" And was about to get it when the soap came back to it's own. "Whatta?! Is this real?" As he tried to get his towel from the bed. Just using his mind, as the towel flew to him. His husband never know what's happening since his been sleeping.
As all the things inside the bathroom is floating. Suddenly  Yunlan thinks he wanted to surprise someone.

     Shen Wei never knew he was flying in mid air into the bathroom. In front of  Yunlan, "Oh....my sweet husband you look  ravishing when your sleeping." He whispered to himself. As one by one Yunlan peal off Shen Wei dress without his knowledge. Using his mind. Shen Wei is still in his dream world while Yunlan is preparing his bubble bath tub. Getting the right temperature and almost pouring all the bubble soap. As he gently laid his husband on the water. Suddenly beautiful eyes snapped open as he yelp in surprised he almost stand up and lost his balance. Yunlan help him up, as he carefully laid him back on the tub. As he stare to his husband furious face. "How did you place me here without my knowledge?! He ask. "Ah....ah.... don't be mad Shen Wei I just want to help you relax a bit with my mind." As he wiggle his brow. "What are you talking about?!"
As he get a wet towel and scrub Shen Wei's back to soothe his tense shoulder.  But Shen Wei's eyes went wide as he saw a rubber ducky came diving on the tub on it's own. "What's happening?!" He look to Yunlan whose concentrating  on the other small towels that scrubbing Shen Wei's feet and legs. "Shhhh...Darling! Stop talking I'm concentrating here, just relax a bit.
As the bubble shampoo came pouring into the tub again. Shen Wei almost jump in surprised. As Yunlan giggle and kiss his husband cheek.

     "How can you possibly do that?!" Shen Wei ask. As he notice Yunlan was only wearing a towel underneath while his bear chest is at the back of him. As he felt the soft smooth skin and heart beat of Yunlan whose still continue to concentrate on what's his doing. He never knew Shen Wei is blushing and lusting after him.  Still Yunlan never notice it. As he suddenly pulled Yunlan unto him. Yunlan squeak as he fall unto the bathtub and into the arms of his husband. As the bubble soap fall unto the bathtub. Bubbles come bursting in every direction. Making Shen Wei look like a dream prince in the bath tub.  As Yunlan look at him breathless. Like time suddenly stop. While  the towels and the other things that's been floating went down with a bang. It made Yunlan came back to reality "Shen Wei! What's wrong with you?!" As he tried to wipe off the water on his face. "That's my payment for not noticing me!" He said. "What?!" Yunlan look puzzle unto him. He was suddenly cut off by the intense kiss of Shen Wei as Yunlan first struggle. But as Shen Wei still didn't release him as he deepen the kiss. Yunlan suddenly melt to his hold. As he hold Shen Wei tightly in his arms and responded back. He didn't notice Shen Wei took off his wet towel and toss it aside. As he massage his prize. Yunlan suddenly moan and hitch his breath as the sudden touch.  Shen Wei suddenly half submerge him in the water. And already position him to be taken by him. As the sudden thrust of Shen Wei to him Yunlan almost break the kiss and wanted to scream. But Shen Wei hold him steady and deepen the kiss. As he thrust to him over and over. Yunlan almost claw Shen Wei's on his back as pain and pleasure he felt while Shen Wei rock his body continuously to him. As he hit that soft spot. Their lights almost all went out.

     Outside of the room. Mr. Shen was reading the result of his son given by the doctor as he saw the lights went on and off. "What's going on?!" As well as the others, Da quing was in the kitchen with the chef waiting for his fried fish. Suddenly became alert as the lights went off again. "What's happening?!" As the body guards scattered while the other went to  the main power of the mansion. Suddenly the cell of Chu and Lin Jing went wide open as their guards was no where to be found. "Hey! Chu this is our chance!" Lin Jing shout. "And we're we will go? The hunters won't likely to take us in without our leader. At least here we have food and bed to sleep! Where just waiting for our leader to come back to us. I still didn't pay my debt to him!" As Chu sleep on his bed. "Well maybe your right?" As Lin Jing close again their cell. Suddenly Guo came with their foods and was surprised as the cell isn't lock. As Guo gave the foods, "What's happening?!" Ask Lin Jing. "We didn't..... know... yet? The.... other guards... went to..? the main power. We're . .still f....iguring out? Chu! Why didn't.... you ...get out w...hile the cell i...s ...open? " Guo stutter ask. "You know we don't have a place to go! Without the leader with us!" As he continue to eat his food.

      Back upstairs in Yunlan's bathroom. As Yunlan scream Shen Wei's name and release as Shen Wei's follows. The lights went on again. As Shen Wei take himself off from Yunlan while Yunlan fall on Shen Wei's shoulder. Shen Wei lightly kiss him on the cheek as he lift him up and put on their robes and place him on the bed. Yunlan felt drain and fall asleep quickly. Shen Wei was about to climb back to bed, when a soft knock he heard. As he open the door. The cat stood there, "Where's Yunlan? Is he okey?!" He worriedly ask. As he was about to go in Shen Wei block him. His fine Da quing! He just need some sleep." As Shen Wei close the door and climbed back to bed to sleep. "Those two! I'm just worried!" As he hurriedly went back to the kitchen.