Dog Fight

The triplets and Yuwei were playing at the garden. Suddenly, the rain fall. With that, the servants and nannies of the four children brought them to the house again and meet by their parents.

      "Oh! My sweet little angels! I'm sorry but you cannot play outside    today because the rain will make you sick." Said Yunlan. As he embrace the little triplets and Yuwei. While Shen Wei had a plan. "Do you want to play paper airplane?" He asked. "Oh! It's you?" Said Yunlan. "Are you two fighting again?" Ask Yuwei. As he notice don't speaking with one another.

As both said, "No!" Suddenly Shen Wei lean to Yuwei, "Your Papa is always making a little problem into a big one!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan want to pop his eyes of, "What?! Don't listen to him Yuwei! Unlike others they didn't know how they feel to be slapped on the back!" Shen Wei suddenly cover Yuwei ears. "Honey! Don't say that to our kids! They're still minor!" Said Shen Wei.

      "Dad? Why did you slapped Papa?! What did he do wrong?" He ask. "Yes! Dad what did I do wrong?!" Yunlan ask Shen Wei. Shen Wei suddenly laugh. "Son! It's between me and your Papa. So don't worry about it?" He said.
As he glared to Yunlan.

     While Shen Wei and the kids are making paper airplane, Yuwei notice his Papa won't play with them. "Papa! Here! I made that airplane won't you play with us?" While doing that lost puppy look. Yunlan have a soft heart to his Yuwei as he oblige to it. "Why not, my little precious! Let's have an airplane war to your Dad." As he smirk. As Shen Wei heard that, "Your on! Our airplane is the best!" He said. Making the triplets look at them. "Ho....oh! Is Dad gonna fight Papa?" Said one of the triplets. "No! They're just gonna play with us!" said Wei Yan.

     But then Shen Wei and Yunlan made so many paper airplanes. First, the children was happily playing with them. Suddenly, Yunlan bombarded Shen Wei with many airplanes as Shen Wei retaliates with paper airplanes as well. As the children saw they are the one fighting with their paper airplanes. And not them.

     "Look I told you so!" Said Wei Qin. "Oh! No! Papa is hurting Dad!" Said Wei Zan. And about to cry. Wei Yan comfort his Didi as Yuwei shouted at them, "Dad! Papa! Are you still playing or fighting?!" He ask. Shen Wei was about to throw papers at Yunlan who was shocked to see their children are looking on them.
He suddenly laugh and hugged Shen Wei. "No.....no...! You misunderstand us! We're just playing! Right Darling?!" As Shen Wei nod, "Yes! Yes! Who told you were fighting? We're just sweet to one another!" As he embrace Yunlan. "Really?" Said Yuwei. "Yes! We are sweet to one another!"

As Shen Wei throw a crumpled paper to Yunlan. "Ha....ha...!!! Darling your so sweet!" As he thrown back a paper airplane at him. As their children sweat a little. "I knew it their fighting!" Said Wei Qin. "Don't shout loudly your Gege is gonna cry again!" Said Wei Yan.

     When their uncle Da quing and Yezun came, "Children! I got pizza!" But he was surprised the children attention are to their parents whose fight a paper airplanes? "Aren't were bit old for paper airplanes?!" Da quing ask the two of them. "Ha....ha...!!! Da quing what are you both doing here?!" Yunlan ask. "Gege! I'm very disapointed in you!" Said Yezun. "What?! But we're doing nothing just playing paper airplanes?" He said.

     As Yezun pointed to the children whose looking at them. "Gege! I thought your playing with them but as only I can see you two are both throwing papers at each other only.
"I....I..." As Yezun suddenly cut him. "Why don't you two apologize to your children?"  He suddenly said.

      "What?!" As both of them said. And they look at their children. Realizing their mistake. "Look kids were really sorry, we got carried away and forgot about you four. As Shen Wei kiss them on the head. The triplets started to giggle. As Yuwei relieve that the two of them stop fighting. "Yes little angels were not gonna fight anymore!" While Yunlan embrace them.

      Minute pass, as the sun appeared and the children can play again to their garden. Yunlan never felt happy in his life having Shen Wei, his family and friends. "Funny as I recalled if you didn't persue me in my hotel room, maybe I won't have this happy life and still fighting
demons!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei went beside him and entangle his hands to him. "When I first saw you I knew your the one for me! So, why would I not fight my love for you?" He said while he kiss Yunlan's hand.
As Shen Wei smile to Yunlan ensuring everyday to him they will stay together for their rest of their life. In happy and sorrowful moments. For their love will be eternity for one another. "Once I thought I have everything, but now! You made my life complete!" Said Shen Wei to Yunlan. As Shen Wei kiss Yunlan on the lips. As they live happily ever after.

*THE END*

Author's Note ❄️

Thank you, readers for reading my story as I ended this one, still I'll continue the other story and after that I might make another one which the characters are from " A Round Trip To Love" since Shin requested it. Maybe one shot.  Entitled, "The Ward." Until next time again, my avid readers. Bye and thanks again!🤣👍💋