The Eye's Owner

As Shen Wei walking back to Yunlan. Da quing block his way. "Shen Wei can I talk to you for a while?" He ask.

     While Yunlan on the other hand was waiting for Shen Wei to come back. He got tired and come looking for him. As he saw Shen Wei and Da quing talking. He was about to say hi to him when he heard. "Lei Wu's eyes were given to Yunlan. I don't want him to know about it! Because I know he will reject it! It's a good opportunity to make his eyes well again! Do you understand!" He said. Yunlan was shocked to hear that from Shen Wei.

     His brother's eyes, his enemy eyes was put into him. As he almost lost his balance he tip one of the glass and it shattered on the floor, making Shen Wei and Da quing look his way. "Take this thing off me!" As he tried to balance himself while holding unto the table.

     Shen Wei suddenly went to his side. "Yunlan you just misheard it?!" Shen Wei lied. "Shen Wei if you truly love me take this eyes off me! Before he takes over me again?!" He shout. "Let's leave here! People are looking!" But Yunlan stop him as his eyes darken. "They're not people! They're demons that must be exterminated!" He shout. "Yunlan stop!" As Shen Wei shake him. But Yunlan shoved him aside as he was about to flee Lin Jing knock him out from behind. "Sorry leader!" He said.
Shen Wei quickly went to his side and lift him up to get to the infirmary.

     As the doctors look at him. "Please don't stress the patient, especially someone whose pregnant." Said the doctor.  All of them were shock. "His pregnant again! How?!" As Da quing remember the poisonous taste drinks that Yunlan been drinking. "Shen Wei! What did you do to my friend?!" Shen Wei looking pale, "We wanted another child again! Yunlan knew that! But I can't believe he have already conceive it that fast!" He said. As Da quing imagine it and becoming pale. "No! Another little Yuwei!!!!" He told himself. Shen Wei ran toward to Yunlan side as he hold his hand and caress his hair. Shen Wei almost cried with happiness for having another child. His Didi went to his side. "But what about the eyes Gege! You saw what happened! As the eyes change into dark he became his brother again. Said his Didi. As they look to the doctor. "I can't explain that kind of behavior, we will still look into it for now he should be monitor with in twenty four hours so he might not harm himself." The doctor said.

     As Yunlan open his cute brown eyes, beautiful almond eyes looking back at him. "Why I'm here?" As he was about to sit he notice his one hand has been cuff. "Sorry Yunlan! I don't want you to harm yourself, for your pregnant again!" Shen Wei broke the news on him. "What?! How?! Wait! Those drinks! Shen Wei did you do this to me  again!" He angrily say. But as Shen Wei went to his side and seated at his lap. While caressing his hair. Yunlan can't help to swallow hard. "Damn! Why his husband so good looking he can't concentrate or say no to him. "But Yunlan we already talk about this and you said to me yes many times. As Shen Wei nibble his neck. Making Yunlan's anger melt on that.
"Really? Did I say.... no to it?" Yunlan almost stutter. As Shen Wei smile, "Then I can make many  babies to you over and over?" As he kiss Yunlan on the lips. Making Yunlan hold to his waist tightly. As he said yes over and over to that kiss. Shen suddenly stopped as he stand up. "What?!" Yunlan wyn. "Just for a while Yunlan for you need to eat your breakfast and your juice. As he left him for a while. "Wait! A second he use that kiss to me again! Shen Wei wait! Did I say yes?" As he tried to reach for him the cuff prevented him, "Stupid cuff! Hey! Darling! Could you take this off?!" He ask. But Shen Wei just ignored him and continue to pour the juice in the cup.

     Suddenly Shen Wei phone ring as he took the call, it was Yezun. "Gege! The tiger clan have an answer to your question, we need Yunlan to be transferred here!" He said. "Okey! I'm just make Yunlan eat and will be on our way!" As he dropped his call.

     Minute pass as the helicopter came for Yunlan need to be transferred. Yunlan was put to sleep so he might not know he will be transferred to the territory of the tiger clan. Shen Wei embrace the sleeping Yunlan to him with Da quing and Lin Jing accompany them. As Yezun is all ready there in the tiger clan.

     When they landed at the tiger clan. Meng lol welcome them and tried to get Yunlan from Shen Wei. Shen Wei won't let him as his the one that lift Yunlan to him. As they went to the hut of the elders and laid Yunlan on a pentagram shape. Suddenly  Yunlan snapped his eyes open as he saw where he is, he almost sprang up to hit Shen Wei luckily one of the elder whispered a spell and hold Yunlan on it. "You think you can separate us like this?!" He shout. As he tried his might to knock down the shield that holding him in place. The other elders came and whispered an enchanted spell that will separate Yunlan with Lei Wu's spirit that reside in Yunlan's eye.  As the spirit is separated from Yunlan and went into a bottle.  Yunlan suddenly block out and fall on the pentegram. Shen Wei almost ran toward him, as Meng lo prevented him.  "Stop! We must wait first for the elder to open the pentegram or the spell might made another disaster. As the elders whispered another incantation  that made the evil spirit burned and forever be gone in this world.