Quick Recovery

That night Shen Wei is the one who guard Yunlan as he order another bed so he can sleep beside his husband.

     Yuwei wanted to sleep with his Papa but  Shen Wei won't let him for he have school tomorrow. As Shen Wei about to sleep, "Good night Yunlan..." As he close his eyes and hold Yunlan's hand. An hour pass came as Shen Wei was in deep sleep. Yunlan's cute brown eyes suddenly snapped open.

     When morning came, Shen Wei was surprised as his husband was no where to be found. As he panic quickly calling his name while trying to find him. He almost got dizzy from lack of sleep. And almost fall as a hand held his waist and embrace him. Shen Wei was shock as the one that hugged him is Yunlan. "What?! How did you recover quickly?!" He ask. "I don't know either it's just happened and I tried it out and you suddenly called me....!" But he was cut out by Shen Wei intensely kiss. As he cling to him tightly. "I'll never leave your side again!" Shen Wei said as he embrace Yunlan tightly.

     But suddenly someone cough from behind them. Shen Wei and Yunlan was shocked as he saw his father, Yezun, Da quing and Guo who have a bouquet of flowers. "What's the meaning of this?! I thought Yunlan can't still move! And his bones almost crushed by the big shark!" Said Da quing. "I really don't know what happened Da quing! I just woke up like this!" Said Yunlan. As Mr. Shen Wei have a pretty bad feeling about this. "Lea....der! Your....well now!" Said Guo as he handed him the flowers. "Where's Chu and Lin Jing?" He ask. Chu went with Yuwei at school while Lin Jing is taking care of the triplets. He said.

     "Shen Wei! I can go home now!" As he kiss and embrace Shen Wei. Making him blushed as the other still looking at him. An hour pass, as Yunlan got home, he was surprised as his triplets was being entertain by cute small robots. But upon seeing their father the triplets eagerly reach for him. As Yunlan hugged his triplets. The triplets suddenly cried. Making Yunlan look puzzle on them. As Shen Wei tried to calm them they stop. But as Yunlan tried to touch them again the baby cried. "What's wrong don't they recognize me anymore?" He ask.
"Don't worry honey! Maybe you just need take a bath!" He said as he cradle Wei Yan.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan taking a bath and soaping his skin. He suddenly notice his neck is having gills. "Am I dreaming?!" As he quickly went out the shower and put on a small towel underneath just to look at the mirror just to see gills on his neck. As he shout accidentally making Shen Wei run toward the bathroom. But was hugged quickly by Yunlan. "Darling! Why do I have gills on my neck?!" He said while crying on his shoulder. But as Shen Wei looked at it. "There's nothing there?!" He said. As he gave Yunlan another towel to cover him up and rubbed his hair to dry it with another towel. As he help him put on a new clothes. But as his helping him. Shen Wei smell something different from his honey. As he quickly embrace him from behind. "Yunlan! Did you change your cologne? You smelled different?" He ask. "No?! Why?!" As he still look at mirror if the gills still appear.

     He suddenly pull Yunlan to rest on the bed. Maybe it's just your illusion you just need to rest for a while. As embrace Yunlan to make sure his not alone. But Yunlan turn his back toward him as he nuzzle on Shen Wei. "Don't leave..." As he hid his face on the croak of Shen Wei's neck. Shen Wei just smile, "Sometimes his husband is so sweet like a child." He told himself as he caress his soft hair and whispered to his ear. "Never...I'll never leave your side ever...." As he kiss him on the ear. Earning a giggle from Yunlan, whose underneath him.

     But as Shen Wei start nibbling on
Yunlan's neck, he saw something a blue mark. "What's this?" As he rubbed with his hand gently for not making his husband wake from his slumber. "It won't take off? What is this?!" As he tried rubbing again. He never notice it made Yunlan wake. "Honey? What's the matter?" He ask
"There's a blue mark on your neck, who gave you that?!" Ask Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly bolt up and hurriedly went to the bathroom. As he took off the shirt and look at his neck at their large mirror. There is a blue mark. As he touch it. It suddenly shine brightly making him shiver and hot.  As a hand of a woman suddenly emerge from behind touching his neck and chest. "Be mine tonight..." She whispered. But as he close his eyes to feel her touch. Shen Wei suddenly pulled her hand away. As she was harshly thrown back  to the mirror. Making Yunlan faint and fall back to Shen Wei's embrace. As he growl and look back at the woman. "His mine! I already mark him many times! I don't know who you are?! But no one touches what is mine! I will behead you if you come near him again!" He furiously said. The woman just smile as she disappered from the mirror.

      At the other side, one of Lilang companion laugh at her. "What a fierce wife is he? I told you to forget him! He have already someone else. "Don't persue such futile love it will only be tragedy like the man you made into a shark. For he didn't love you as well. Don't make another mistake!" As his companion leave her. Making her think on what he said.

     "On the other side, Shen Wei was furious. "Whose that woman! What a nerve! Seducing his husband infront of him!" As he tried searching on the web on how to get rid of that mark. Maybe he need a little help from his friend Ming lo again. And Lin Jing. He won't let anyone took his husband away from him.  As he look to the sleeping figure beside him. If he only have the power he would lock Yunlan forever with him.