Waking Yuwei

In the garden Yunlan is resting on  a swing chair as the triplets came running toward him almost out balancing him in the chair.

     But they behave when their Dad came with Da quing and Yezun. When they both seated at the swing chair. Da quing was fascinated in it but he fall off making them laugh. It's almost a year I heard you laugh!" Da quing said. "How do you know your busy with Yezun." Said Yunlan making Yezun red. "Yunlan!" Da quing said. As they laugh again. While the two friends are busy chatting. Yezun gave something to his Gege. "Here Ming lo gave this wine it's a gift he said." As Yezun wink. Shen Wei blushed as he thank his brother.

     Unnotice to them Yunlan saw it. "Hmmm... Is my wifey scheming again?" He ask himself. "Hey, Da quing! Look at that two siblings aren't they beautiful to be pluck now?!" He said loudly. Making Shen Wei almost drop the wine on his hands as he put it at his back so his husband might not see it. And blushed furiously. Yezun chuckle, "Ah! My dear Gege! I think your husband spotted our intention on him?!" He whispered to Shen Wei. "It been a year! What you want me to do?!" He whispered back. Da quing almost slapped Yunlan. "What?! Shen Wei is a really saint for waiting for you! How can you do this to him?!" Said Da quing. "I got busy with the kids and Yuwei that I....." But he was cut short as Da quing tried to stood from the chair. "Because I'm your best friend! I'll sacrifice myself! Children!" He called the triplets. "Do you want to come to my house for a vacation?!" He said. The triplets gleefully went to their uncle and cling to him. But one of them return to Shen Wei's legs, Wei Zan. "Hey! You two pick up your brother and let's go to the zoo!" He said. As the two brothers pulled up the unwilling Wei Zan toward Da quing and left. Yezun follows as he kiss his Gege good bye leaving only the two of them.

     As Yunlan stand on the chair and cough, "Do you like to have a drink to our....." But he was cut off when Shen Wei suddenly pulled him toward their room. "Hey....!" Wifey careful on the arms!" As Yunlan was thrown on the bed and Shen Wei gave him a glass of wine that was given by Ming lo. Yunlan want to laugh while drinking because his wifey was blushing like a tomatoe as he gulp a glass of wine. In which Yunlan was trying to stop him. "Yunlan! I....I....let's do it!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan want to picture his wifey for his so cute when his drunk but stop himself for he might get shy and fell asleep again. Yunlan suddenly pull him with a force as Shen Wei stumble down on the bed with out a second Yunlan had already cage him and nibbling his neck. "Wait! I should be the one doing it?!" He protest. But Yunlan have already ignored his words for the wine is making him hot and wanted Shen Wei already. He suddenly tore Shen Wei's shirt and licking and sucking the pink nipples making Shen Wei moan as he hold Yunlan's soft hair. Yunlan's other hand suddenly went down ward as he unzip Shen Wei's pants and took it off with the briefs, with one pull. Yunlan suddenly stroke Shen Wei's length. As Shen Wei hitch his breath. Shen tried to stop Yunlan for his the one who should be doing it. Even though it feels good. He suddenly flipped Yunlan over. Making Yunlan surprised as his the one being cage by his wifey. "You always trick me my dear husband..." He said. As Yunlan swallowed hard he suddenly yelp when Shen Wei took off his pants and short with one swiftly pull. And dive his lips unto Yunlan's open mouth as he deepen the kiss while massaging Yunlan's prize. Yunlan moan into the kiss. As he accidentally said more. Without waiting Shen Wei took the lubricant on the night stand and rubbed Yunlan's hole with  his fingers. Yunlan arch his body when Shen Wei hit that soft spot. As Shen Wei rubbed an amount of lubricant unto his prize before pushing it carefully to Yunlan. At first Yunlan scream with ache but as Shen Wei rock his body unto him. The scream become wanting more. As he hit that soft spot again and again. While Shen Wei hungrily kiss Yunlan on the lips as Yunlan's hand hold him tightly while his legs entangled with Shen Wei's waist. Shen Wei suddenly scream his name as he spilled his seeds inside of him. While Yunlan follow. Shen Wei suddenly flipped him on his back as he rides him again, while squeezing his prize. Yunlan can't believe what's happening as he hold onto the headboard. And he scream Shen Wei's name. He suddenly burst his seed unto him, while Shen Wei's followed. As both collapse onto the bed. Shen took himself out and snuggle to Yunlan. As they both sleep.

     In the deity's world, Yuwei suddenly woke up. Upon seeing his not in his house he suddenly broke the glass that's in prison him. "Stop small one were still not finish with you yet! Your power is unstable!" Said one of the deities.  Yuwei stood as a teenage boy. "Papa?! Where did you hide him! Evil people!" As his eyes suddenly shine brightly. The deities was surprised their body was frozen and can't move. As Yuwei tower over him. "Where is my Papa?!" He shout. As all the glass shattered.

       Next day Shen Wei has a call from the deity Yuwei woke up but the bad news his missing, he broke out of his glass cell and now is roaming in earth trying to find his Papa. "What?! Don't worry Mr. Shen were trying to find him were he is!" As the end call. He called the others for they need to find Yuwei.

       In the garden, Yunlan was playing with the triplets. As Yuwei emerge from the bushes. "Papa! Have you forgotten about me already?!" He ask himself angrily while looking toward his brothers. Jealousy springing in his mind. As he walk toward his father.