Healing Yuwei

As Yuwei saw his triplets brother. "Huh? I can't believe you called me back?" But he was surprised as the triplets hugged him immedietly. Making their parents surprised as well their uncles and grandfather.

     " We love you Gege, but doesn't mean we forgive you already for what you done to our Papa! So I hope you'll behave for now. For we lock your power as well!" Wei Yan whispered to him. Making Yuwei smirk, "Oh! My little Didi I can't believe your quiet smart. But one day I'll out smart you three." He whispered back to them. As the triplets become innocently cute again. "Huh! I can do that as well!" Said Yuwei.  "Gege sure forget his a teenager now no longer a cute kids like us!" Said Wei Yan. As his two brothers nod. Making Yuwei sweat, "Hey! That's not fare!" Said Yuwei. As he was surprised that his parents suddenly hugged him. Making the triplets laugh at him.

      "Yuwei!!! Your alive!" Said Yunlan. As he kissed him on the head. Shen Wei also hugged him tightly. When the triplets suddenly tugged their parents pants. Yunlan suddenly lift up Wei Yan and place him beside his Gege. "Thanks for saving your Gege, you three!" As Yunlan kiss Wei Yan on his chubby cheek making him giggle. While the other two wyn for they also wanted to be kiss by their Papa. As Shen both lift them up just to get a kiss from their Papa. "Hey! How about the wife?! Can't he have a kiss as well?!" Ask Shen Wei making them all laugh. "Don't worry I'll give you something else!" As he wink to Shen Wei. Shen Wei blushed as everybody laugh again.

      In a few days, Yuwei and the triplets were discharge from the hospital, but Yuwei is still place on the wheelchair for his still weak to walk.  Yunlan and Shen Wei are the one taking care of him for a while until Yuwei recover. While the triplets never leave their Gege side.
As they were playing in the garden, "Look at the triplets ever since Yuwei returned they never leave his side." Said Yunlan. "I can't believe for a short time they become so clinging to Yuwei." Said Shen Wei as they both laugh.

     While in Yuwei case, "Aren't you tired hanging out with me little monster?!" Ask Yuwei. "Oh! My Gege! Your so heartless! Aren't you happy we accompanied you!" Wei Yan smiled innocently. "Your only here because Papa is here as well!" As he smirk. Wei Zan elbow his Didi, Wei Qin. "Are the two of them still fighting?" Ask Wei Zan. "Don't mind them Gege, that's just how they show they love for each other!" Said Wei Qin while eating his toy. "Not!!!" As both Yuwei and Wei Yan said in union. And both snub one another.
"Wow! Your right Wei Qin!" Said Wei Zan.

     At night time, Yuwei was surprised the triplets also went to his room. "Yuwei, your brothers wants to stay with you until you recover." Said Yunlan. As the servants brought their bed near to Yuwei. Yuwei was shocked he never know if he'll be happy or irritated. As Wei Yan smiled mischievously while drinking his milk bottle. "Gege will be watching you twenty four hours, he...he..." As he giggle. Yuwei just slapped his forehead. As he dive his head on his pillows. Making the triplets giggle non stop. "How can I sleep here if there's so many people!" He internally said.

     In their parents room, While Shen Wei is busy in reading the papers he need for the company, "Are you sure Yuwei can sleep with the triplets around him?" Ask Shen Wei. While Yunlan just got out from the bathroom and rubbing his wet hair with a towel. And nod,
"Why yes! The triplets were so happy having their Gege back, don't worry their nannies and servant of Yuwei are with them nothing can go wrong." While Yunlan took Shen Wei's papers and his glasses. "Hey! Wait what are you doing? I'm still reading the reports of Wang?" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly climb unto him. Making Shen Wei surprised. As Yunlan nibble on his neck. "I don't want to neglect my duty to my wifey." As he kiss Shen Wei passionately and cover themselves with the blanket.

     In Yuwei's room. Everybody was asleep except Yuwei for everyone are snooring even the triplets. Yuwei wanted to protest when the sleeping Wei Yan suddenly hold his finger and suck it. His little nemesis is so cute while sucking his finger. As he touched his chubby cheek making him giggle in his sleep while still griping his finger and sucking it.
"That's not fare, why you still look like a cute angel while sleeping." Yuwei said. As he tried every position to sleep while his finger is still attached to Wei Yan's  soft cute lips.

     In the morning, Yuwei was surprised as he find himself embracing his little Didi. While the other two are sleeping now on his chest. "What?! How can I move if everyone  all over me!" He internally said. While the two drolling on his shirt. "No!!!" He said to himself. As he tried to take off the three of them in which his failing for his brothers grip to him so tightly.

     In the other room, Shen Wei is the first to woke up, seeing his husband still fast asleep. He can't help himself to kiss him on the lips to wake him up. But suddenly Yunlan pulled him by neck . As Shen Wei fall back to bed, "Just give me five minutes more." He grumble said. "No you can't! Yuwei need to take his medicine! So get up now!" As Shen Wei slapped him on his back, making Yunlan yelp in surprised. "I can't believe you done that to me, your precious husband!" As he sit up and rubbed his back.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to slapped it so hard, I can't resist your cuteness when your sleeping!" Shen Wei said. As he tried to caress his back Yunlan swat his hand, "See if you can have me this night again?!" As he almost stumble toward the bathroom to change while clinging to his blanket.  As Shen Wei tried to not laugh.