The Drink That Almost Made A Disaster

Next day, Yunlan and Shen Wei went to the family doctor only to find out they would have three babies instead of one.

It was a good news for everyone as they celebrate for it. Only Da quing can't plaster a smile, " Three Yuwei!!!" He wanted to faint. As Yunlan approach him, "Hey! Little buddy I miss you why won't you celebrate with us!" He ask.

"Sorry Yunlan! I always cause you trouble!" Da quing said. "What?! No! Your family! Because of you I met the man of my dreams!" He said. Da quing was about to say something. When suddenly Shen Wei hoist Yunlan's waist upon him. And snuggle his head to Yunlan's neck. "What's going on?" He ask. "Nothing! We're just discussing some family affairs. Da quing here is gonna be an uncle again! And his very eager I can see it in his face!" He said. As Da quing fake his smile, "Yes! Very excited!"

As they were at the dinning table everyone cheers for the couple. When Yunlan was about to drink the wine Shen Wei intercepted it. "Yunlan you cannot drink you know that?!" Said Shen Wei. "Can't I have just a little bit of it!" He ask. "No! I mean no!" Shen Wei said as his the one who drink it. "Huh! You think you can stop me!" As Yunlan said. "Oh! Boy! Here we go again!" Said Da quing. "Gege! Just give Yunlan a little sip it won't harm the child." Said Yezun. As Yunlan about to drink Shen Wei snatched it again.
"Do you know wine can run through the blood stream of the baby making it unsafe for the unborn child!" As he quickly drink it himself while he gave Yunlan his juice.

"But it only a sip and other study shows it won't harm the baby!" Said Yezun. As Yunlan about to drink again. Shen Wei took again from Yunlan. "No! It means no!" As his the one who drink it again. Yunlan suddenly pout as he sip the juice that Shen Wei gave. "Phue! I thought it's gonna start another fight." Said Da quing. But alcohol suddenly kick in the system of Shen Wei making him red. As he tried to spoon feed Yunlan. Yunlan won't take as his still mad at Shen Wei. "What! Are you disobeying me know!" He shout. "Are you shouting at me!" Said Yunlan. Making the others look at them. "Chu! I think my Gege need to sleep, I think his drunk
now!" Yezun said. "Whose.... drunk!" Said the blushing Shen Wei. As he cling to Yunlan. "I won't sleep....if....my ...husband won't go....with....me!" As he slur his words. Yunlan suddenly removed his arms. "I won't sleep with you this night! I'll be sleeping in Yuwei's room!" As he turn his head to him and cross his arms. "What?! I'm....your.... husband....so.... you....should....be sleeping....with....me!" Said Shen Wei slowly. Suddenly he pound the table, "You'll. . be....sleeping.... with me! And.... that's.... final!" He shout. Suddenly Yunlan shoved him making him fall on Chu. As he walk away from the dinning table to the room of Yuwei who is sleeping soundly for tomorrow there will be school again. Yuwei welcome his Papa with open arms. As Yunlan snuggle to him. Shen Wei was enrage as he was about to ran toward Yunlan. He block again making Chu help him up to his room. "Remind me again! Never give Gege an alcohol!" Said Yezun to Da quing. "What a disaster!" Da quing said. As he continue to ear the beef stake.

As midnight came, Shen Wei suddenly woke up as he saw Chu guarding at their door. "Where is my husband?!" He ask while holding his head for his getting a head ache because of the wine. As Chu explain everything. "Shen Wei can't believe he done it to Yunlan again. As he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for his medicine, for his head is still aching.

He was surprised as Yunlan is also there, drinking water. "Oh! Hello there." Shen Wei greeted him with a smile. But Yunlan just turn his head on another direction. As he was about to leave Shen Wei suddenly grip his arms. "Look I'm a little bit drunk an hour ago and I said some mean words to you! I'm sorry! Would you forgive me?" As he do his doe eyes to Yunlan." Yunlan suddenly turn his back at him again. "You think I can easily forgive you like that!" He said. But as Shen Wei embrace him from behind. And kiss him on the neck. "Won't you forgive me....Honey....." As he nibble on his neck. Yunlan suddenly melting in Shen Wei's hold. "Come on .... forgive me now...." As he cradling Yunlan in his embrace. "I think about it!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly Shen Wei's head ache came back. Making Yunlan worried to him. As he gave him a water to drink his medicine. And caress his head.
"I can't believe it! What will you do without me?!" As Yunlan help him back to their room. They didn't notice Da quing is sleeping on the table, as they wake him up with their drama. "Those two! But at least they're reconcile to each other." As Da quing sleep again.

As the walk toward their bedroom. Chu arch his brow, "Do you need some help?" He ask. Yunlan just shake his head as they enter their room and close it.
While Yunlan laid Shen Wei to bed.
"Take some rest now!" Said Yunlan. But he was suddenly pulled by Shen Wei to his embrace. "Stay for a while!" As he kiss Yunlan's head. "But what about Yuwei! He might be waiting for me?" Said Yunlan. "Don't worry Guo and Da quing is with him.
You know I can't sleep if your not with me!"Just sleep here beside me this night!" As he made his doe eyes that Yunlan can't resist. Yunlan suddenly relax from his hold and embrace him as well. While sleep took over him.

In Yuwei's room, "I knew it Papa can't resist going back to their room. For he miss Dad so much." As sleep took over him as well.