Trouble In School

In break time Yuwei was eating with his friends when out of no where one of his friend was pushed by big kid.

     "Your kind should stay away from us human!" He shout. Yuwei was extremely mad, "Hey! We're human also!" He shouted to the kid. The big kid laugh, "Your not human! Your freak of nature!" Said him. Yuwei suddenly move his hands making the other lift to the ground and thrown in the trash can.

     Minute later, both parents were called by the principal since Shen Wei is busy with work. Only Yunlan came. As the principal discuss on what happened with the fight of both kids and what will be their punishment.

     As Yuwei and Yunlan went home. Yuwei feeling down for what happened, Yunlan just pat his son. "Yuwei don't ever use your power on humans! Remember that?! Only in emergency.  But....you can use other method." As he wink.
"I'll be giving you to uncle Da quing's care he know how you can evade a punch or trap, but only don't make your uncle Da quing nervous to you? Agree?" He ask. As Yuwei happily nod.

     When they came home. They were surprised,  Shen Wei is back at home and was not please in welcoming both of them. "What happened at school?!" Looking at Yuwei whose getting small to his Dad intense gaze. As Yunlan interfere him with an ice cream chocolate. And let Yuwei escape his Dad rage. "Here our compensate!" As he doing that lost puppy look. "You know I don't eat ice cream! What did the teacher said?!" Ask Shen Wei. "Yuwei won't do it again! I already scolded him!" And handed the ice cream to his honey. But Shen Wei just laid it on the table. And cross his arm. "If you don't tell me what happened I will be the one to eat you and not the ice cream."
Yunlan suddenly laugh, "Your just joking? Right?!"  But Shen Wei suddenly walk toward him. "Don't make me do it my sweet husband?!" As he caress Yunlan's face. Yunlan sweat and swallowed hard.

      Minute pass as Da quing pass by Yunlan. "Da quing! Did  Yuwei come to you?" He ask. "Yes we finish our practice in evading things you said." As he laugh, "But you? What happened to you? Why did you walk that way."  Da quing ask. "Shen Wei ate me because of Yuwei!" Yunlan said. Da quing laugh hard. "Oh! My god! And you let him do it?!" Said Da quing. "You know I can say no to my Shen Wei. "Having that beautiful eyes and smile of his. He is like my Helen of Troy! I'll do anything he want!" He said. "Hah! My Yezun will do anything I want unlike you?!" He said to Yunlan. But suddenly his cellphone ring.  Da quing was shocked. As Yezun on the other line. "I heard what you said!" He shout on the phone. As Da quing turned around, "How?  Your not here?" He ask. "Hmmmph! Look at the camera in the corner. You forgot Lin Jing put on CCTV camera every corner in the house!" He said. "Damn! That Lin Jing!" He said to himself. As Yunlan is the one now whose trying not to laugh.

     At dinner, Shen Wei won't look at Yuwei and Yunlan. "Papa! Is Dad still mad?" Yuwei whispered to his father. "Don't worry I'll take care of it!" As he wink to Yuwei. But they almost jump when Shen Wei drop his chopsticks. "You two?! What are you taking about again?!" As he suddenly stand. "Yunlan let's talk in the library! Now!" As he walk towards it. "Don't worry! Yuwei after this your Dad will smile again!" He whispered back to Yuwei. And ran after Shen Wei. As he went to the library and lock it. "Please Shen Wei don't be mad at Yuwei!" But Yunlan is been cut out by an intense kiss. As Shen Wei pushed Yunlan roughly over a chair and sit on his lap, towering over him. "My precious husband! I have told you! Don't encourage Yuwei on covering him up on his crime!" As he held Yunlan's both hands, making Yunlan trap on the chair. "Even though you didn't tell me! I have already call Yuwei's principal and I know what happened!" He said. Yunlan never sweat a lot. "Look! The principal gave them their punishment! You didn't need to scold Yuwei!" Yunlan said. Suddenly Shen Wei rip off his shirt. Earning a yelp from Yunlan. As he suck and lick Yunlan's both nipple making him shiver. "Shen...Wei....Aaaah.... Let me hold ...you!" But Shen Wei  won't let him. "Whaaaaat?!" Yunlan said. Shen Wei suddenly strap both of his hand. As he continue to kiss and suck him off going beneath him and unzipping his pants revealing his prize. As Shen Wei massage and stroke it. Yunlan can't help to moan at it and arch his body so to get more contact. As he struggle to his hold. "Promise me Yunlan you will tell me everything what is happening to our child." He whispered to his ears making Yunlan's shiver from his hot breath. "Yes....I will...." As Shen Wei kiss him some more while stroking him. Until he almost scream  Shen Wei's name and spilled his seeds unto his hand. Shen Wei break the kiss and lick his lips. As he get a towel for Yunlan and zip his pants. And as he unfastened the strap on his hands. Yunlan tried to breath calmly  again as Shen Wei cradle him to his arms.
"Honey! Don't ever make a secret again!" As he kiss him on the head. Yunlan just nod and lean his body to Shen Wei and embrace him tightly.

     At the dinning table. Yuwei worriedly  wait for his Papa to return. "Yuwei don't be worried about your father! And just eat your food." Said Da quing. "But uncle! Dad sure is mad! I don't want them to fight because of me!" He said. "Pfft! If I know Shen Wei have the upper hand against my friend! They won't be fighting! But making my friend a slave to his love again!" He whispered to himself. As he turned and saw Yezun looking at him angrily. "Ooops! I forgot I still didn't say sorry to him!" Da quing said to himself. As he tried to smile to Yezun. Yezun just evade him and continue to eating his breakfast.