The Invitation

It is just a simple day for the Shen family as Mr. Shen was invited to the ball of the upper class man of the demon world.

     "Hmmm....typical they only want to invite me since they heard I have my son back. They want me to introduce Yunlan to them?"  He said. That time they were eating breakfast. "A ball?" Yunlan ask. "Is it dangerous for Yunlan to go there since his a hunter once and the other demons might do something about him?" Said Shen Wei. "Come on now dear Gege! It's a great opportunity to Yunlan to know his true people. Since we gonna be on the top of the food chain!" Said Yezun. "Excuse me?!" Said Da quing. "Yunlan is still half human. His family is human as well too." He said. "Well Yunlan what do you say?! Don't worry your family gonna be there to support you!" His father said. "Well if you put it that way, why not a ball is still a party! Okey! I'm gonna go!" He eagerly say.

     At night came, they all went to the party. It's just like any typical ball but all of them are demons. As they entered it, "Wow! I never seen such huge venue like this?!" Said Yunlan. It's like a garden of Eve, where there is a small water falls at the side with real swans floating, as they display are full of vines and plants, there were street performers on the ground as well at the air. As many guest were dancing to the tune of the music playing. Their are buffet of foods at the left side while at the back is the stage were orchestra are playing. And there many body guards on each sides. As one of them said. "Sorry but your body guards cannot come in only family members only, sir!"  As they left Da quing, Guo, Sang and Wang out.

     As they descended the stairs.  Mr. Shen was welcome by his comrades. And as they looked at Yunlan. "He looks just like you when your young!" They say. Shen Wei and Yezun notice one of the upper class men were not happy on seeing them. The wolf clan. As the leader gaze to Yunlan from head to toe. Shen Wei suddenly block his view. As he mock him the same. "Never look at my husband like that!" He intensly look at him with furious intent. As the leader smirk at him. "So, that's one of the adopted twins, Shen Wei, Yunlan husband. A wolf just like us?" The leader whispered to his female date. "He is very protective to his mate. I'm very envious of Yunlan, he have everything! A rich and powerful father and a gorgeous husband who love him very much!" She whispered back to him. "For now! What if we took all of this from him?" As he smirk.

     Minute pass as they all blend to the party. While Shen Wei were getting drinks he was block by the mate of the wolf demon he hate. As they talk for a while. "Hello! Mr. Shen, I'm Lily from the wolf clan. As she bow. "I'm Shen Wei."  As he bow back. "Let's get a drink shall we?" As  she lead Shen Wei to the bar holding his arms. When Yunlan see it and was about to go there, he was intercept by the leader of the demon wolf clan. "It's been nice seeing Mr. Yunlan! I'm Sei from the wolf clan" As he bow. "Your once a hunter? Aren't you?" As Yunlan sense something about him. "Yes sir I am, but it's a long story? Can you excuse me for second?" As he was about to leave. His hand was suddenly grip as Sei bite his hand. Yunlan was surprised, as he suddenly  punched him and retrieve his hand.  Shen Wei suddenly saw it he drop the drinks spilling the wine to Lily. And ran toward Sei and almost made a scene lucky other demons stop them from the fight. "You taste good for a half breed!" He smirk to Yunlan. It only irks Shen Wei as he tried to remove their hold to him. "What's going on!" Said his father, while Yezun is with him.  As he saw his son bleeding hand. "Get out from this party! Or I might eat you alive!" He shout to Sei. As Sei smirk. "See you again, Yunlan!" As he call back his clan and walk away. "What's wrong with that guy?!" Said Yezun as he inspect Yunlan's wound.

     A minute pass as Yunlan was lead to a room to treat his wound. Shen Wei tried licking up for while to sooth the wounded hand as they place a medicine and bandage on it. Don't worry in a minute or two your wound would be healed. As Shen Wei carefully hold it. "I don't know why that wolf guy did that? Did he hate me because I'm once a hunter?" He ask. "Yes and I see jealousy in his eyes! I should bitten his head off!" As Shen Wei growl. Yunlan suddenly lean his head toward him and embrace his husband to calm him down. "I'm already fine just to be by your side!" As the music played again. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan  to the dance floor with the others. "Wait! I have two left feet!" He said. "Don't worry my feet both right!" As he tease Yunlan. When Shen Wei about to kiss Yunlan suddenly the music change to pop song. Without warning everyone change partners and jump around. Yunlan was surprised as another hand pulled him to another embrace while Shen Wei was given another partner as well. "What? Shen Wei!" He called. As he was spin again and gave to another partner. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei shout back. As Yunlan spin again and again. Until he fall into Fei arms. "Wait! A second! What are you doing here?!" He almost shout. "Well what a surprise Eye!" As he prick something in his finger making Yunlan dizzy as he was toss aside in one of the curtains while a hunter was waiting for him. Without warning he was thrown in a jeep and quickly speed away.  "Da quing notice it, "Hey! Isn't that Yunlan!" He shout.  But it's already too late.

     While the hunters were driving something intercept them on the road. As a big wolf monster shoved the car easily  and it hit a tree. They quickly get the unconscious Yunlan to them. "What do we have here?!" Sei said. As they quickly  took Yunlan and ran away.

     When the car of Shen Wei came. They quickly went to jeep of the hunters but Yunlan wasn't there anymore. As Shen Wei smelled the scent of Sei he immediately growl and ran toward it follow by Yezun and the others.