The Celebration

As Da quing celebrate his victory they all drink wine and eat steak. While Yunlan about to drink the wine Shen Wei snatched it away from him.

     "Eh? Shen Wei? Why?" Ask Yunlan. "It's not good for your health honey, no!" As he sternly say. "Come on now darling just one sip, it's not like I'm pregnant or something so give me the wine!" But Shen Wei won't let him. As his the one that drink it with one gulp. "I said no!" And instead he gave him the juice his drinking. "What?!" Yunlan was surprise. "Yunlan drink it! You told me you'll do anything I say!" As he look at him blushing for the alcohol, for it's  working now in his system. "Oh! Boy! Yunlan just do what he say or he will be extremely mad!" Said Yezun. But Yunlan just stumped his feet. "I don't want too! Why can't I drink!" Said Yunlan. Suddenly an angry aura emitting from Shen Wei, "I don't want you to drink alcohol! And that's final!" He shout as he pound his fist on the table breaking it two. Everyone almost jump in fright. "I hate you Shen Wei!" As Yunlan ran away while carrying the juice that Shen Wei made. Shen Wei just realize what his done as he want to reach Yunlan but the alcohol in his system kick in as his the one that block out.  "Tsk! What a drag!" As Yezun carried his brother to their room and he signal Da quing to run after Yunlan leaving Lin Jing on his own. "So I am the only one would celebrate here?! What kind of vacation is this?!" He shout.

     As Da quing find Yunlan sitting near the seashore, "Hey! Wanna talk about it?" Da quing ask. "I don't know why my beloved husband is  so strict to me this day! Tell me Da quing how did I end up marrying him anyway?" He ask. Suddenly flashback as he remembered Shen Wei kidnapped Yunlan and force to married him. "No, he can tell that it will end badly!" He whispered to himself. "Well it was love at first sight for Shen Wei while you,  your blind back then! And didn't take his love seriously, but he courted you to never end until you said yes to him." Da quing said. Yunlan became red as he sip his juice. "Did he do that?!" While batting his eyes.  "For me? Really?" Da quing just nod. As Yunlan smile happily while sipping his juice. "You really like that juice? Can I taste it?" Da quing ask. As Yunlan oblige. He suddenly spit it out. "What kind of juice is it?! Is he poisoning you?!" Suddenly Yunlan snatched it back. "It's not!" As he sip it again.

     When they went back to the party, "Eh? Where's Shen Wei?" He ask. "Sorry but Gege! Is knock down by the wine!" Said Yezun. As Yunlan munch quickly  the stake and went back to his room. Only to find his room is open. As he went inside some one want to stab his husband.   He quickly flipped the guy and almost knock him down but the guy is quick. And shoved Yunlan and ran quickly. As Yunlan about to ran after him. He remembered Shen Wei as he look over him. And checked him if his okey. He was relief that Shen Wei is not harm. And tried to wake him up. "Yunlan is that you?!" As he hugged his husband. "I thought your still mad at me!" As Yunlan show his empty bottle to him.

    "You drank it all!" As Shen Wei smile on it. "Wait! I'm gonna make some more!" Yunlan stop him as he told him someone sneak at his bedroom and almost killed him. Shen Wei was shocked, "Tell me do you have any enemies who likely to kill you?" Yunlan ask. As Shen Wei shake his head, "No one that I know?" Shen Wei said. "That man I saw he looks familiar, somehow? Where did I see him? But no matter, as for now I won't let you out of my site."

     Next day Yunlan told the security and police what happened so they can protect and capture the enemy of  Shen Wei. Everybody was shocked who want to kill Shen Wei.
While Shen Wei is not please in having a security guard all over him but his just glad that Yunlan is at his side still drinking the juice he made. "Darling tell me what kind of juice is this? Are you sure it's an energy booster? I'm noticing my body is kinda slowing down a bit and getting soggy I think?" He ask. "Maybe your not doing your exercise regularly that's why your body is getting a little bit fat there." As Shen pointed to his belly and evaded the question.

     As they were seating at the seashore while Yunlan explaining the guard situation. He never notice Shen Wei is not listening to him as his caressing his hair. "Can you stop discuss about the night and concentrated to me?!" He said. Making Yunlan look his way while sipping his juice. "What? But I am concentrating on you. I need you to be safe and caught that killer. Before he killed you!" As he kiss his hand to stop him from touching his hair. But as he kiss his hand, "Eh? Darling why do you always smell good, what kind of perfume your using?" As he trying to evade the question. "Do you want to ride a horse to get away from the guards. Yunlan nod without thinking.

     As they both ride the horse, Yunlan is at the front while Shen Wei is on the back. "Wait! A second why I'm on the front?" He ask. Because I'm much good in riding a horse than you!" As he quickly gallop the horse leaving the two body guard aside running after them.

     "Hey! Aren't a bit to far for the guards to see us?" He ask. "Forget about them! I want you to see something!" As they got off the horse and went to a cave. Yunlan was surprised as the cave was full of sparkling things, "Wow! Where did you find this?" He ask. As Shen Wei wound his arms around his  waist. "Do you like it? I found out one of this area once has a volcano. And I remember when minerals is typical form when molten lava cools off it will become a  large crystal and it will be found in underground cavern like this." Yunlan was awe in it's beauty that he didn't notice the question of Shen Wei. "Yunlan do you want another child in our family?" As Yunlan just nod at him without thinking. For his attention is in the crystal cave which brightly shines. As Shen Wei suddenly cup his face and kiss him there.