Knowing The Truth

At night came, when everybody was eating dinner. Shen Wei suddenly spoon feed his beloved again. As Yunlan take it happily. Yezun  suddenly dropped his chopsticks with a clang.

     "I've lost my appetite!" As he looked at Yunlan and walk away. Everybody was shock. "That little brat! Don't worry honey! I will talk to Yezun!" As he was about to stand up. Yunlan stopped him. "It's alright let him be! Maybe, he only have a problem! He said. "Yes! Love problem!" Said Da quing. Yunlan suddenly elbow Da quing and almost spill his noodles. "Love problem? Yezun have many lovers I didn't know who among them. Hmmm..." As he continue to spoon feed his husband.

      Minute pass, as Shen Wei and Yunlan is at the balcony. Shen Wei tried talking to the stomach of Yunlan. Making Yunlan laugh. "Look your father is already mocking me my son!" Shen Wei said. "How do you know his a boy what if she's a girl?" We still don't know yet?" He said. As Shen Wei suddenly embrace him. "I don't care as long as his ours, it will be the happiest day of our life!" As he kiss Yunlan on the cheek. Unknown to them Yezun is looking at them, as jealousy spreading all over him. But he promised to the fat cat that he will stay away from them. "A one sided love will only give you heart aches better not continue it, it will only sink you forever!" Said Da quing to Yezun.

     At the outside of the house Fei Ting look at Yunlan carefully in his one eye. "So this is Eye, I can't believe he betray us for a demon! He look straight and won't bend to anyone! I don't know why he done that?" He question himself. As he look to Yunlan's husband. "Hmmm...his to beautiful to be a guy? Maybe he is bewitched by him like the fox demon." He said. "But sir in our record show his wolf demon. He can't seduce people!" Said one of the hunters. "But the record show his mother is a fox demon. Maybe that were he inherited his beauty? Then it means Yunlan is very precious we must get him no matter what!" As Fei Ting smirk.

      While Shen Wei headed first to their room. Yunlan stretch a little, he accidentally look down seeing Yezun look  back at him. Yunlan felt guilty like he done something wrong as he look at Yezun gloomy face. They never notice Shen Wei came back. As he looked whose Yunlan is looking below, he was surprised it's his brother. Whose looking lovingly to his husband. He suddenly embrace Yunlan. Making him jump in surprise. "Shen Wei!" Said Yunlan. Yezun was surprised as well. "Yezun why are you looking at my husband what do you want?!" He ask. "Nothing Gege! I was walking by the garden when I saw your husband!" Yezun lied. "I hope you remember that his mine!" Said Shen Wei, as he hold Yunlan's tightly. "Shen Wei?" Yunlan said. As he pulled Yunlan back to their room.

     In their room, "Is Yezun bothering you?!" Shen Wei ask. "No! We're just talking! That's all!" Yunlan said. "Shen Wei don't be jealous his your brother!" Said Yunlan. "That's why I'm worried were so look alike! He might like you too and took you away from me!" Yunlan suddenly hugged him. "I'm already married to you! And you know your the only one I love!" As he kiss Shen Wei passionately. Making him relax again. But Shen Wei suddenly laid Yunlan on their bed. "Promise something! Don't talk to Yezun for a while. His acting wierd on you. I don't want you to be hurt or our future child. Is that clear!" Shen Wei command him. As Yunlan nod to him. When the midnight came, as Yunlan dream on something. He was in high tower where there is no doors, only a window.  As he peek to look at it. Prince Shen Wei was looking at him. "Shen Wei! What are you doing down there?!" He ask. "Oh! Yunlan! My Yunlan! Bring down your pretty hair!" Shen Wei said. "What are you talking about?!" As he notice suddenly his hair was all grown long. He dropped it outside so Shen Wei may come up. "Shen Wei darling what's going on?" He ask. Shen Wei just gave him a rose and kiss him passionately. As he laid him to bed and make love to him. The next day he came back again with different clothes as he called Yunlan again. He let his hair down so Shen Wei may come up. "Shen Wei! What's going on?" He ask again. But Shen Wei just gave him a rose as he kiss him passionately and was about to make love to him. Suddenly someone called his name again. "Wait a second!" As he break the kiss. When he looked at below Shen Wei is there again with the same clothes. As he looked back to the other one. Wait you're not Shen Wei?!" As he let his hair down.  When Shen Wei went up, he was surprised.  "Why  is my brother  here?!" He ask. As Yezun embrace Yunlan, "Sorry Gege! But Yunlan is mine now! He accepted my rose!" As he smirk, Yunlan struggle to his hold. "Shen Wei don't listen to him! I thought he was you?!" Yunlan shout. "Anhand my princesses for she is mine! He first accepted my rose than yours!" Said Shen Wei as he unsheathe his sword. While Yezun shoved Yunlan he also draw his sword. As both fight for Yunlan's love. Until Shen Wei slip and fall at the window. Yunlan ran after him as he also fall. Yunlan suddenly wake up having a head ache. As he went to the kitchen to get a drink. Something move outside. He was surprised Da quing was also woke up. Yunlan something happening outside can you see it?" He ask . "How can I? I have lost my ability to see at night when I fell in love with Shen Wei. As he tried to focus on what's happening outside. Something strange happen to his eyes. It suddenly activate and can see at night. As he saw a movement from outside. "Da quing!" He called. As Da quing took his sword and merge at it. He went to the balcony to see what's happening outside. They didn't expect someone has already came on the balcony one of the hunters. Upon seeing Yunlan he have no choice to fight him. "Who are you?! He ask. "I'm Feeling Ting one of the leader of the hunters of demon and I believe your Yunlan? What a coincidence I just came here to spy not to see you here? Then I have no choice but to fight you then."