Controlling The Power

As Yunlan open his cute brown eyes, everybody rejoice. "Yunlan became normal again! And the mark is gone!" Said Da quing.
"Yunlan! Your well now!" Said Shen Wei. As he hugged him.

     "Shen Wei! Where's Yuwei?!" He ask. As Shen Wei look at Da quing and the others. "Yunlan.....Yuwei...." Da quing is been cut off by Shen Wei. His been taken by deity, but we can still visit him!" Said Shen Wei. "What are you taking about! His our son! Why they took him!" As Yunlan tried to sit up.

     "Yunlan! When Yuwei defeated Lilang her power was transferred to him. His little body can't take it and almost explode if not one of the deity came. He apologized for what his sister done but Yuwei they need to repair his body if not his little body can't take the pressure! Father is with them to know their location! We can visit Yuwei whenever we want!" As Shen Wei kiss his hands. Yunlan felt horrible. "Shen Wei get our son back! I want to see him! Give him back to me!" He shout.  As Shen Wei hold his shoulder. "I can't! You must understand that, Yunlan!" He said. Yunlan suddenly slapped him. "Why did you gave our son to them! Give him back to me Shen Wei or I will never forgive you!" He said. As he tried to stand up. Da quing and the others hold him. "Yunlan your still weak!" Said Da quing. "My son! I want my son back! Da quing bring back my son!" Yunlan said. As Da quing just nod. And let Yunlan rest for a while.

     "This is a big problem! What do we do?!" He ask Shen Wei. If the deity can't repair him, he won't be able to return!" Shen Wei said. Several days pass, Yunlan won't eat nor drink and didn't want to see Shen Wei. Da quing is the only one can come to his room. "Yunlan! Stop being so childish and eat something!" He said. "I won't eat until I see my Yuwei again!" As he cover his face with a pillow and cried. Shen Wei have enough as he barge into their room. "Who let you in here?! I don't want to see you anymore!" Yunlan shout. But Shen Wei ignored him. As he lift Yunlan and put him on the bath tub. And open the shower making Yunlan wet and yelp as the cold water touch his skin.  Shen Wei throw him a soap. "It's been days since you taken a bath! Take a bath right now!' Yunlan tried to protest to Shen Wei. "If you don't take a bath! I'll be the one to scrub your back!" He said. But it only make Yunlan cried more. As Shen Wei comfort him. "Look if you do this and eat as well I'll take you to him!" While embracing Yunlan. "Really?" As his looking like a lost puppy. "Yes." Said Shen Wei.

     Minute pass, as Lin Jing made a portal toward the world of the deity they teleport Shen Wei and Yunlan.
In the other world everything seems upside down and sparkling everywhere. As Yunlan saw a whale  swimming on clouds above them. While in the water the seagulls fly. As Shen Wei hold his shoulder to know his wife is with him and started to walk toward a deity whose waiting for them. "My name is Ominus I will be your guardian here." As he lead them to the sleeping Yuwei whose floating on a glass cell, as the other deities saw them they all left so the couple may have a peaceful visit to their child.

     "Shen Wei can I hold him?" Yunlan ask. "I'm sorry but you can't! The power is still unstable, we're still trying to repair it. If we can't we have no choice but to let Yuwei grow up a bit. So he can handle his power. Then we can return him to you." Ominus said. As Yunlan can only look at Yuwei from the glasses. While his child sleep peacefully.

     An hour pass as their time is up, first Yunlan don't want to leave his child. But they don't have a choice their not celestial being, they cannot stay for long. For their body can't take the atmosphere, it's toxic to mere being, as they went back again to their home.

     As they got back house, Yunlan was about to cry but he was welcome by his triplets as Da quing gave him to Yunlan. The triplets eagerly went to their father to comfort him. It made Yunlan smile back to them. As that cute chubby cheeks of Wei Yan giggle, his other brothers laugh with him as well, as they hold their father tightly never wanting to let go. They all protest when their Dad hugged their Papa. That only made Yunlan laugh a little. Making Shen Wei glad that they still have the triplets.

     As days become months and years. As their routine going back and forth to the realm of the deity just to visit their sleeping son there.
While the triplets grow up and can run on their own. That day Da quing and Yezun have already been married but they still don't have a kids of their own. Their world now revolves with the triplets. As the triplets become sweet and almost clinging to them. Wei Yan is the one leading his two brothers. Whose always fighting with one another. Wei Qin always making his Gege cried, Wei Zan. "Didi! Stop making your Gege cried. Wei Yan said. "He won't share his toys with me!" He almost cried. "But our toys are all the same why do you want mine?!" Said Wei Zan. But they all stop their fighting as they saw their uncle Da quing whose just arrive at their house with their uncle Yezun.

     As Da quing saw them he sweat a little. "Look Da quing they always do that when they see you! They really love you? Aren't they sweet!" Said Yezun. "Are you sure? It's like they're planning to eat me or something?" Said Da quing. As the little monster gleefully called their uncles and run towards them. Da quing almost fall on the ground as the triplets almost jump at him. While they welcome their uncle Yezun with a hugs and kisses. Making Da quing arch his brow. "It seems you have a favorite uncle?" He said. "But your our favorite!" Said  Wei Yan as he suddenly cling to the neck of Da quing almost choking him for his too heavy as his brothers also follows. As Yezun tried to stop them. They only stop when they heard their Dad call them. As all of them went to their Dad side as Wei Zan cling to his father leg. "Welcome back Da quing! Didi! Sorry about the triplets they all just miss you two!" He said. "Really? They almost killed me!" He whispered back to Yezun. Who slapped him on the back. "So how's Yunlan?" Ask Da quing. As Shen Wei lead him to the garden.