The Family Day

There comes a day when family gather around the school ground to play. "Wow! Yuwei! You have two fathers! Wait a second whose your mother there?" His friend ask.

     "Don't tell me? His the beautiful mister whose intensely looking at the beared one? Whose taking with our mothers?" One of his friend said. "Wow! Eventhough his a man his beautiful than any woman!" One of his classmate said. "Well you are both wrong my mother is actually that handsome guy with a beard one!" Said Yuwei. "What?! Not that beautiful guy?!" They all union said. Suddenly Yunlan felt his little boy looking at him, as he wave and wink at him. His classmates suddenly giggle, "He sure is cute!" One of his girl classmate say. "Hey I think your beautiful Dad is frowning mad at your Papa in taking with our mothers? And his not the only one but our fathers are getting mad at him as well." As they all nod.

     Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan to him. "What do you think your doing?" He ask. As Yunlan chuckled,
"Oh! My sweet wifey! Why so jealous about them!" As he pinched Shen Wei's both cheeks. "Your so cute in doing that!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly swat his hands. "Who said I'm jealous! And don't call me wifey!" Shen Wei furiously said.
"Hey! You queer one ready to eat my dust!" One of the father said to Yunlan. "Wow! Your on!" As Yunlan pointed his finger to him. "Hey! Hey! It's only a family game! Don't you two be serious about this?!" Shen Wei said. "Can you tell your wife to be quiet! This is man to man talk!" One of the father said. Shen Wei was shocked and speechless. "Wife?!" As he was about to protest.
"Don't ever threaten my wife or I'll cut you into many pieces!" Said Yunlan as a spit on his shoes. The father smirk and leave them.

     "Tell me Yunlan do I look like a wife to you?" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan peck him on the lips, "Your the most beautiful wife I ever seen in my entire life!" He said as he embrace him. "That's so sweet.....but I'm not a wife!" He suddenly said. Trying to shove Yunlan. But Yunlan just held him tightly, "Oh! My wife is so cute! When pouting like that?!" As he kiss him on the cheek. Suddenly the emcee call them. "Mr. and Mrs. Shen the game is about to start so could please stop the PDA!" Making everybody laugh.

     Shen Wei was mortified while Yunlan wave to them. Making the women cheered to them. As the two legged race came between father and child. Yunlan and Yuwei we're a team. As they hear a gun shot they hop quickly to get to the finish line. The other father tried to block Yunlan and his child from winning. Yuwei suddenly snapped his finger making the other team stumble and fall making their team win in the finish line. Shen Wei was about to scold Yuwei on why he use his power Yunlan suddenly kiss him and hoist him up, while turning around.  "Oh! Look at them honey! Mr. Shen is very sweet to his wife! I hope you do that to me too. Said the wife. His husband just up his shoulder in respond.  As Yunlan let down Shen Wei he almost collapse and felt dizzy. When the donut eating contest begin. The couple should not touch the donut while eating it and should not fall on the ground if so your disqualified. As Yunlan and Shen Wei ready themselves, they start to eat the donut hanging on the thread as they heard the shot of the gun. The children cheered for their parents and laugh as they saw they were smearing with chocolates all over their face. In Yunlan and Shen Wei case as the small piece of the donut left they both tried to get it making Yunlan sloppy kiss Shen Wei. As the other couple stop and look their way. Shen Wei blushed furiously as Yunlan tried to get the donut from his mouth already. Yunlan shout as he finished the donut noticing all the people look at them. "What?!" He ask.

     When Yuwei ran toward them with a towel to wipe the chocolate off their face. "Wow! Papa your kissing to Dad! Was hot!" My friends already recorded it in their cellphone!" Said Yuwei. Yunlan laugh loudly, "You heard that darling! We're instant celebrity!" He said. Shen Wei was so shocked as he turned into crimson red.

     When lunch break came Shen Wei prepared all of their lunch as he called his butler to give them more  foods for Yunlan  to eat. Because Yunlan eat  like three person. As Yuwei suddenly lean to Yunlan's stomach and trying to hear his future brothers. "Wow! Papa! I think my brothers really like their foods! They are munching every foods you gave them!"  As he caress Yunlan's belly. "Will you take care of them Yuwei?!" Ask his father. "Yes! I will Papa! I really want to have little brothers to play with! And they will love uncle Da quing as well!"

     Shen Wei was surprised as every foods he laid to Yunlan, it was eaten in a flash. "Wow! Yunlan you almost ate the plates as well?!" He said. "I can't help it your babies are still hungry. As the last game begin the marathon race. Unnotice to them Fei Ting have a niece as one Yuwei's classmate. As he visited his niece he was surprised to see Yunlan racing with his family. His niece notice it, "Uncle! Please forget about it! It's all in the past! The demons and people live in harmonize now!" As Fei Ting kiss his niece on the forehead. "Sure! Lyn Lyn I'm just surprise his here." He said. "Do you know uncle! Yuwei said his Papa is pregnant again and this time he will have three brothers!" She said. His Uncle was a bit shocked, "Really?" As he smirk.
As all the  games they entered they won it. "This will be a nice gifts to uncle Yezun and uncle Da quing. " As Yuwei show off his medals. "Hello! Yunlan long time no see?!" As Fei Ting greeted him. Yunlan was a bit shocked and can't move as Shen Wei gone infront of him. Ready to fight. "What do you want?!" He ask. As Fei Ting made a surrender sign, "Nothing! I just want to say hello to my former co worker! I heard your pregnant again?" As he tried to touch his stomach. Shen Wei swat his hand. "Never touched my husband or you'll have no hands  when you go home!" He shout. Yuwei never seen his Dad looking so angry like that. As he held to his Papa's shirt in fright. "Hey! I'm just being friendly!" As he wink to Yunlan and walk away. Shen Wei suddenly embrace Yunlan, "Let's go home now honey." As he lead Yunlan and Yuwei in the car. He suddenly whispered to his body guards, "I want to know everything about that Fei Ting! Report it to me quickly!" He said. As his body guard nod and  close the car, as  the car speed  away.