Memory Lost

As Yunlan came back, many police men are there at the swimming pool, as he saw the body of Shawn been taken to the ambulance. "That lucky prick! Is he still alive?" He ask himself. As he about to look.

     Suddenly Shen Wei came to his side and hug him. "Yunlan! Where have you been? I was worried! Shawn has been killed and they still didn't know whose the killer?" As he saw Yunlan clothes are wet. "What happened to you? Why did you swim with your clothes on?" Shen Wei ask.

     As Da quing look at him, Yunlan suddenly panic and turned as he walk back to his room Shen Wei tailing after him. When they were at the elevator Shen Wei was about to lean to Yunlan. When Yunlan suddenly hold his both hand as he shoved him on the wall. "I told you never to touch me!" He shout. But that moment Shen Wei notice Yunlan's eyes suddenly lightens and become soft brown eyes again. He suddenly removed his hold to Shen Wei. As a head ache he felt and he accidentally lean to Shen Wei's shoulder instead. "What's wrong Yunlan?" As he hold him. " No! Yunlan's is emerging again! He said to himself. "My head!  It's felt like splitting in two!" As he hold to Shen Wei's shoulder for support.

     When the elevator open, Shen Wei suddenly lift Yunlan into him. As he carried him back to their room. When he was about to made him sit on the bed. He kiss him on the head. Yunlan tried to struggle from his hold, "Don't kiss me!" He said. But Shen Wei can't stop from kissing him on the lips. As Yunlan melted on that kiss. Shen Wei continue to deepen the kiss as he felt Yunlan relax from his hold. Yunlan  suddenly wound his arms around Shen Wei's neck. As he also response to the back to the kiss. "Yunlan let me change your clothes for you...?"  As Shen lick his lips after the kiss. Yunlan was intensely gazing at him. "Yes....why not?" He said. As Shen took his pajama shirt off Shen Wei can't stop touching that soft flawless chest of his. Earning a moan from Yunlan. While putting the new shirt on. Shen Wei suddenly kiss Yunlan again on that soft plump lips of his. As he lean his head to Yunlan's forhead. "Is your head ache  gone?" He ask. As Yunlan just nod and blush. But he didn't anticipate Shen Wei suddenly pull his pajama and brief off in one single swift. Making his prize expose to Shen Wei. As Yunlan yelp and became red as crimson. "Yunlan why are you so shy about, I already seen it?!" As he massage and stroke it making Yunlan hitch his breath. "Wait! Shen Wei....stop....!" As he grip Shen shoulder. And moan near to his ears. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him hard again. Making Yunlan scream in his kiss as he spiled his seeds upon Shen Wei's waiting hands. As Yunlan collapse on Shen Wei's body. "Yunlan I want to be inside you!" He whispered to him. Making Yunlan wake from his tiredness. "What?!" He said.  As Shen Wei unzip his pants and take off his pants and brief. And he prepared Yunlan to be enter by putting lubricant into his prize as he squeeze himself to Yunlan's hole. Yunlan almost lost his breath as Shen Wei entered him, as his too tired to resist him. Shen Wei suddenly rock his body unto him. He scream in pain and pleasure as Shen Wei hit the spot over and over. Shen Wei suddenly burst his seed inside Yunlan. As Yunlan shiver and follow.  While Shen Wei took himself out and wipe Yunlan with a towel he covered him with a blanket. As he whispered to him. "Sorry Yunlan your so irristable I can't help myself. As he kiss him on the forehead and went to the bathroom to wash. Yunlan didn't know why his on the bed and felt tired as sleep took over him. He didn't know Shen Wei has finished his bath and snuggle with him on the bed. As Shen embrace Yunlan onto him. "I won't let you go Yunlan! For your mine!" As he kiss him on the forehead and sleep  with Yunlan.

     While downstairs Yunlan never knew that Da quing is the one that found Shawn in the swimming pool. As he  recalled what happened, he tried to save him from drowning using a  fish net with a stick. As he haul  him out of the swimming pool. Shawn suddenly whispered to him. Yunlan is gone! His not what he seems to be!" As he died in the arms of Da quing. Making Da quing think on what he say.

     As morning came again. Yunlan cute brown eyes suddenly open, his eyes meeting Shen Wei intensly gaze at him while caressing his hair.
" What happened? Why I'm here as I recall I'm at the beach throwing a rock on a tree." He said. Shen Wei looked puzzle, "What do you mean?" He said. As I recall your so grumpy this afternoon and don't want to be held by me?" Shen Wei said. "But I don't take no for an answer!" As he embrace Yunlan to him. "Really? Why can't I remember it?" He ask.

     Minute pass as they were about to eat breakfast. Yunlan saw Da quing with Yezun. As he wave to them and call him.  They we're shocked. Shen Wei suddenly stop him. "What are you doing?! Don't you know Yezun kiss you yesterday! And Da quing defend his action. So don't ever call them!" Shen Wei angrily said. As he pull him to sit with him. "Really? Did he do that? Why can't I remember anything happened yesterday? Weird?" As he ate his sandwich. Shen Wei suddenly stopped and look confuse on Yunlan. "For now don't leave my side!"  As he caress Yunlan's face.

     On the other side. "Look Yunlan wave at you like nothing ever happens yesterday!" Said Yezun angrily. "I'm a bit confused on him?" Da quing said.    " What so confusing about him? On what's he done yesterday?!" Said Yezun. "Tell me every detail were you found Yunlan before he kiss you?" Da quing ask.