My Stubborn Husband

Next day, Shen Wei was awake by a knife on his neck, as a scared Yunlan shivering, "Take this cuff off!" He shout. "Where did he get that knife?" He wonder.

     "Okey! Just calm down! I'm gonna get the keys." He said. But when  he was about to stand up, he flipped Yunlan making the knife in his hands flew away, as he cage Yunlan. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off as Shen Wei cage him. He tried to struggle as Shen Wei kiss him hungrily. "Stop...mmmph!" As Shen Wei break the kiss. "Why can't you remember me! Shen Wei! Your wifey, the only one you ever love! Why can't you remember!" He shout in frustration. As he rip Yunlan's shirt and started nibbling on his neck and unto his pink nipples. Sucking and licking it. Making Yunlan squirm on his hold.

     As Shen Wei accidentally rubbed his knee on Yunlan's prize. Yunlan can't stop himself from moaning. "Stop.....aaah...!" He didn't understand why his body is reacting with Shen Wei touch as he wanted more. "His the enemy! Why is my body is reacting this to him?!" He scream to himself. Until he felt Shen Wei soft lips descendent unto his prize his eyes suddenly snap open as he look to Shen Wei's hungry eyes. Shen Wei smile to him as he stroke and lick his prize until he swallowed it whole. Making him arch his body and his other hands grip Shen Wei's soft hair. As he moan his name. With in a minute he shiver and spilled his seeds unto Shen Wei's waiting mouth. He tried to calm his breath until he saw Shen Wei took off his remaing clothes off. He is quiet beautiful with the flawless porcelain pinkish skin of his, that flustered muscular body wanted to be touch by him. And the beautiful face that only smile to him. "How can he forget this beautiful creature infront of him?!" He told himself. He didn't notice Shen Wei been gazing at him and noticing the look his been giving to him. "Like what you see my lovely husband?" As he climb unto Yunlan. His mesmerizing eyes bore into Yunlan's soul. His suppose to struggle or flipped him up. But those beautiful dark eyes allures him to non stop. As he blink it fanning his long eye lashes. "What? Are you satisfied on what you see, now your speechless?" As that smiles making his soft pink lips beckons him to kiss. Until his thoughts were cut off when Shen Wei suddenly press his hot body to Yunlan. As that soft lips kiss gave him a sloppy kiss making Yunlan melt to his hold until he surrender to Shen Wei's will, responding to the kiss and making a friction on his prize unto his.  He moan non stop as his other hand roam on the back of Shen Wei. "Be mine.... Yunlan..." Shen Wei whispered as he bit and suck Yunlan's ear. "Yes!" He accidentally said. Making Shen Wei smile as he took the lubricant and rubbed it on his prize. Yunlan can't stop himself from gazing to Shen Wei's doing. As he lick his lips. He can't believe he have a sexy wifey until his legs is suddenly lift. He blushed as Shen Wei lick his legs before thrusting slowly into his hole.

     He was surprised as it easily slipped into his hole, making Shen Wei rock his body unto him. As he cried for more when hitting his soft spot. Shen Wei suddenly give him a searing of kisses making Yunlan clutched  him tightly. He wanted to scream Shen Wei's name over and over until he shivered and spilled his seeds the second time around. He almost jump from his hold as he felt Shen Wei's burst his seeds unto him. Breaking the kiss as he scream Yunlan's name. Yunlan trying to catch his breath when Shen Wei turn him around instead and rock  his body again as he stroke and squeeze his prize, Yunlan can't take any more as he spilled again his seed while Shen Wei's follows. While  catching his breath again. Shen Wei nibble to his neck and embrace him. "Yunlan remember me please!" As Yunlan felt something wet onto his nape. "Is he crying?" Before he fell asleep.

     Minute pass, little Yuwei climb unto the bed. Luckily Shen Wei have dress himself and Yunlan when Yuwei came. Yunlan was surprised as big doe eyes looking back at him.
"Papa!" As he kiss Yunlan on the cheek. "Dad said your sick! After school I will take care of you! So don't worry!" As he caress his hair. Yunlan blink, "Who are you?" While trying to get up. But it's quiet futile when every inches of your body ache. "Yuwei! Kiss your Papa goodbye or you'll be late for school!'
As he nod, "Papa I'm Yuwei, remember my name!" As he kiss Yunlan goodbye.

     In the garden Shen Wei and Yunlan ate their breakfast. While spoon feeding Yunlan. "Can you take off this cuff? I can't eat properly?" While doing his puppy look. "Sorry I can't, not until Lin Jing have a solution on what medicine they gave you in that lab." Yunlan suddenly lean to him. "Come on Shen Wei take this off me! I promise I'll be good!" While caressing his arms. Shen Wei pity his husband as he unlock the cuff. Yunlan suddenly shoved him up and was about to ran when Lin Jing and Da quing saw him. Lin Jing shoot him with his bubble gun at the feet as he stumble down on the ground. Shen Wei quickly went to his side and cuff him again. As he wipe Yunlan face with his hands. "Why your so good to me?" He ask. "Silly man! Your my husband that's why!" As he lift him up and carried back to the garden were he made Yunlan sit. As he thanks Lin Jing and ask if they have an antidote, "Here! The problem is he must swallow the medicine. And by looking at him, leader is very stubborn!" Said Lin Jing as he gave the medicine to Shen Wei. "Don't worry I had may ways." Said Shen Wei. "Yunlan! Honey!" He called. As Yunlan turned his face toward him. Shen Wei took the medicine on his mouth. Cup Yunlan's face and kiss him. Yunlan was shocked as the medicine in Shen Wei's mouth went to Yunlan. Yunlan almost cough. As Shen Wei gave him a water to drink. "Why didn't you tell me your gonna kiss me!" He blushed furiously. While Lin Jung and Da quing almost pop their eyes off.