Best Friends Forever

Next day, the little fat cat is missing. First Yunlan thought that it's only a little bit misunderstanding. But as he tried finding Da quing everywhere. His gone and he find a message. "I can't be with you anymore! Your always kicking me out! -Da quing-😾

      Outside of the mansion, "Hmmmph! That Yunlan always hurting and calling me names! See if I care if he needed me! Da quing is top of the food chain! One day! You will bow to me! Meow!" But suddenly he bump into someone he didn't quiet expect. One of his cat clan, Ziyi, whom he was suppose to marry but he escape it because he enlisted himself in the hunter. "Da quing! What a surprise!" Da quing almost jerk away. "Ziyi?! What are you doing here?! Don't tell me your still wanted to marry me?! That's why you went here?!" He ask. "On the contrary my former groom to be! I already move forward with my new boyfriend! Meet Zeng! One of the wolf demon clan!" As Zeng came, a huge wolf man with big fang and claw. "He wish to deal with your partner Yunlan!" As she smile.

     In the mansion, as Yunlan is still waiting for the fat cat to come home. He has a little treat to give to him. A fried fish that he love so dearly.  "Shen Wei darling! Did you find him?!" Shen Wei shake his head. Even Guo look defeated. "Where is that troublesome cat go!" He furiously said. As a fire message came. "Yunlan meet me alone at this place or you'll never see this fat cat again! From Zeng." As he crumple the message and place it to his pocket. "What is that?" His husband ask. "Nothing!" As Yunlan ran toward the garden were he hid his other sword and into the back where there's a small hole that Yunlan can fit to get outside the mansion.  This is Da quing and his little secret. Unknown to him  Shen Wei made Guo follow him and tell him where Yunlan went.

     As they met to that place. He saw a big wolf man carrying the tied up fat cat with another cat who turned into a young girl. "Because of you Da quing didn't married me!" She shout. "Ziyi! Don't do this! You know that I never love you at the first place that's why I enlist myself at the hunter!" He said to her. "Shut up cat! He also something to deal with me for he killed my brother last time!" Zeng said. As he toss Da quing to Ziyi. Zeng come to face to face with Yunlan. As Yunlan stood his ground and ready to fight. Shen Wei came with Guo. "Wait! You cannot fight him! His pregnant with my child! Fight me instead! Shen Wei shout. As he looked to Yunlan who was shocked. "I'll deal with you later! As he gaze intensely to him. Yunlan only sweat. "Brother! We're both from wolf clan! How can you marry a hunter?!" He growled. "I don't care which clan my Yunlan is! His my husband! Who ever dare lay a finger on him will feel my wrath!" As both of them fight.

     While they were fighting Yunlan suddenly snatched Da quing from Ziyi who almost choked him. While Guo trying to stop him. Was thrown to the air. "Wow! Da quing you didn't tell me she's pretty strong!" As his untying Da quing up. "That's why I didn't marry her! She's always controlling me and I never love her! You know I'm only loyal to you!" Said Da quing while batting his eyes on him. That's made Yunlan cry a little. "That's so sweet of you!" As he hugged him. "Yunlan! Don't ever kick me again, eh?!" As he smile to Yunlan but it was cut off when  Ziyi pulled his tail away from Yunlan. As she was about to claw him. His boyfriend was thrown at her by Shen Wei who is mad as hell for choking his Yunlan. As he pulled Yunlan to him. "Do this again! And I surely won't let you leave! He shout!" As they walk away leaving the two sprawled on the ground.

     When they came back at the house Yunlan tried to reason with Shen Wei and apologize to him but was cut off with an intense kiss. "Do this again and I won't ever forgive you! He shout to him. As he look to Yunlan's neck if their is a mark that Ziyi left and lick it to make it sooth to Yunlan's skin. Making Yunlan shiver to his hold and without a warning he moan to Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei smile. As he nuzzle into him. "Don't ever do that again. I thought my world had stop when you went missing!" As he embrace Yunlan. "Sorry for making you worried. "Da quing is my friend and partner, you know how can't say no to that." As Shen kiss him on the forehead and lay his head to him. "Promise me! You won't do any reckless thing anymore without my knowledge for you have a child inside of you now! Promise me Yunlan!" Yunlan nod. As Shen Wei cradle him to his arms. When Da quing came with Guo whose arm on his shoulder for his helping Guo walk. "Look at those two! So romantic and sweet!" Said Guo. "Too much sweetness  isn't my taste, love can only lead to problem I tell you this!" Said Da quing to Guo as they went back to the house to treat Guo's wound. But as they're walking to the hall, he smell something delicious. "Fried fish!" And without acknowledge he drop Guo with a bang and went to Yunlan's room again. As he saw the plate of fried fish was laid on the bed that  Yunlan had forgotten as he hurriedly rescue Da quing from that wolf man. As he turned back to a cat and hurriedly ate it happily and rest on their bed.
Minute pass, Shen Wei came with Yunlan. As they were kissing non stop, they didn't notice Da quing sleeping on the bed. As  they close their door and were taking off their clothes. Shen Wei suddenly pushed Yunlan on the bed making Da quing jump up from his sleep. As Yunlan shriek while Shen Wei hide his nakedness with a pillow. "Da quing! Get out!" Yunlan shout again. As he kick Da quing out of the room again. "Ungrateful friend! But thanks for the fried fish!" He shout. As he evade Yunlan's pillow again.