When Hate Turns To Love (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Hey guys! My names Olivia and this is just a little idea I had for a story. I probably won't continue unless you guys like it so please let m know! So please vote, comment whatever! Just let me know what you think good or bad :) This is just the prologue, it's a bit short but the first chapter will be better! Things will start heating up further into it so for now bare with me! 

So vote, comment, blah blah and tell me what you think! Thanks snowflakes!

~Liv xx

************************************************************************************************************

My heart beat sped up rapidly as I waited on the front steps. Where the hell was Riley?

Where the hell are you? I texted her quickly and then stuck my hands back in my pockets. My cheeks were probably rosey pink from the cold December air. I heard a door open and looked over to see my boyfriend Jonathan walk out. I groaned and stood up.

“Hey babe! Where you going?” He asked walking over to me.

“Uh with Riley…” I said calmly coming to stand in front of him. I looked down at my sparlkly pink toms suddenling finding them interesting. 

“I thought Riley was going to meet those One Direction boys today?” He sneered rolling his eyes. Jonathan was my off and on boyfriend of two years. We had known each other forever practically and one day he got the balls to ask me out. I said yes of course. His dark brown hair and those chocolate eyes. I couldn’t say no! One thing I hated was Jonathan hated One Direction. I talked about them so much and he gets jealous, too jealous.

“She is…” I said looking down at my phone. “I’m going with her.” I looked up to see Jonathan's eyes coated with a look of disapprovement. 

“I told you I didn’t want you going with her! I told you I don’t like those boys and I certainly don’t trust them…” He shouted at me, his breath visible do to the cool air.

“Jonathan calm down! It’s no big deal. I promise it’ll be fine. They’re international pop stars, I’m a normal girl! They don’t want anything to do with me!” I shouted back getting angry.

“Kaylee you’re beautiful of course they will!” He sighed his face softening.

I saw Riley’s car pull up and turned to look at her. She beckoned me over and I just stuck my hand up telling her to wait. “Listen, I promise nothing will happen. I love you and you know that. I will be good.” I smirked.

“You better be! I swear if they pull anything on you I will kill them!” He said not sounding very scary at all. His little dimples popping up as he smiled at me.

“I’m sure you will, now I have to go babe. Bye!” I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to him. I skipped over to Riley and quickly got in the car the warm air welcoming.

“Hey girl! Are you excited?” She smiled, her pearly white teeth blinding me. Her auburn hair curled perfectly and her green eyes vibrant.

“Yes! I can’t wait to meet my husbands.” I joked nudging her.  She drove off leaving my worried Jonathan behind.

“Saw Jonathan caught you.” She winked at me. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the seat.

“I swear he's acting more like a dad than a boyfriend. He’s just so paranoid! He thinks one of them will actually like me!” I laughed.

“You never know. I mean your crystal blue eyes, long straight shiny hair I would die to have and perfect teeth. Not to mention your adorable dimples everyone swoons over. You’re practically made in a lab.” Riley joked in a little mimicking voice making me laugh.

“Oh please! Just shut up and drive!" I laughed slightly hitting her arm.

“I was just saying… but hey 'shut up and drive drive!” She sand loudly and quite obnoxiously to. The rest of the car ride was loud as we abruptly sang to the Up All Night CD. Riley had won tickets to spend a day with One Direction on some radio show. I remember her calling me crying hysterically! Me? Oh I was calling her a liar! I mean there is no way I would believe she won tickets to spend a day with our favorite band. But turns out she wasn't lying!

When we got to the venue Riley handed the toll booth man a pass and he opened the gate. They directed her to a back parking lot. We parked and followed to large men inside. Both of us getting nervous and giggling uncontrollably. Occasionally the men would turn around and roll their eyes at us.

We reached a pair of doors and the two men turned around towering over us.

“These are your passes. You will show them to everyone you pass got it? Now which one is 17 year old Riley?” One man asked. She raised her hand proudly as she grabbed the pass. “And I’m guessing your 17 year old Kaylee?” I nodded my head frantically as I took the pass.

We were both smiling so big as we walked down the halls. I felt like my face was going to crack in half!

“Hello! Riley and Kaylee?” A woman asked. We nodded and showed her our passes. “Great, follow me!” We followed behind the short blonde haired woman both of us getting nervous.

We followed the lady down another hall before she stopped in front of a door. “They’re right in here. Good luck.” She winked at us before walking away.         

“Ready?” Riley asked her hands shaking.

“I think so.” I whispered backa slight smile dancing on my lips.

Little did I know by pushing this door open it would change my life, and all of it done by one boy within one day? Crazy!

Get ready  because this rollercoaster ride is going to be bumpy as hell.

************************************************************************************************************

So what did you guys think? Like I said a bit slow but it's just the prologue. If I get enough comments, votes etc tonight I will upload the first chapter! Hope you like it! :)

~Liv xx