CHAPTER I. the beginning

♡ || chapter i. the beginning

Stewjon. A marvelous planet. It resembled peace and tranquility and so much more. The core system holding Stewjon in the archives with the other planets had always struck my curiosity. There were so many other places you could have imagined to exist. I remember the old memories I used to reflect on from time to time when looking back all those years ago.

Wherever people were, they brought an air of joy with them. Both those who stayed and those who left were affected by the passage of time. Nothing much.

Although there was one. One that stood out from all the recollections and it brought me to wonder about it. There would always be a thick change in the air when I would think about it. And yet... it always drew me to just wonder about him. 

A boy. One with the bluest eyes I've ever gazed upon. 

Sure, he'd defy me about my dashingly bright, blue ones as well. He always had to remind me at least once each time we were together of something positive about me. Whether it be my hair or whatever came to his mind, he sure was kind with his words. 

My mother always had me wear my hair together with a joke she always reminded me of. She never failed to give me a life lesson so often. I had always wondered why she was so protective of me but I see it now as an emotional awakening, a spring of immense compassion and sympathy all at once for her.

"Chunks of it could be ripped to scorch yourself," she would speak in her motherly tone, especially when she and I used to clean the silverware and dishes after supper. "But altogether would confer an important lesson for those to know about you."

Mother, your words were very "peculiar". There were times when I wondered if it sounded good. She had a serious aspect and all, though, her joking side means she can surprise you at any moment since she could flip a script and begin being herself. 

Strange woman, if I had to be honest... But still, I always loved her and will. You only have one mother and father in your life, so cherish them. Regardless if you despise them, they never give up on you. For some reason, my mom always went out of her way to make other people happy. As a result, she brought up a daughter who was unwilling to bow.

Anywho, I can remember my dear childhood friend I was with before he had been taken from the Jedi folks who saw him as special. He vanished afterward, not showing around anymore. He was such an adoring boy to gaze at then. It was strange to feel like things were changing around me, but I didn't think I was the only one who noticed. 

Not too long afterward, the Jedi came back for me. Although I wasn't initially aware of what was happening, I realized that my [Force-Sensitive] powers were intriguing the other [Force-Sensitive] people like me. They must have felt the powers I could reach out to them and them back to me.

No wonder I enjoyed doing those stone tricks. I thought that there was something special about me that my parents couldn't do. Even so, I was curious about why they didn't have it. They would watch me in amazement from time to time when I did a little performance in the air with the stones.

After being taken from my family, I returned with the Jedi on Coruscant. I was being brought up by the Jedi Council on behalf of Qui-Gon Jinn, one of the masters there who recruited me to be a part of something that would change my life forever.  

I would never have thought that I would be a part of this in the first place. It was interesting to see Qui-Gon study my Force signature from time to time, picking up on anything new or different about me. Back then, I didn't know as much as I do now but it was weird to have to sense that someone was doing something with the Force.

After the discussion with the esteemed Jedi Council, I had the honor of being assigned to the renowned Mace Windu. He was someone I truly had a special connection with while growing up. In addition to his unique personality, which combines kindness and occasional firmness, he consistently strived to prepare me for the important role of a Jedi who safeguards the Light Side of our world.

Never to the Dark Side.

It seems that there was a great deal of information to absorb regarding the Separatists, to the point where I may have contemplated departing from Coruscant. I spent some time thinking about and deliberating on whether this was the appropriate course of action to take. After careful consideration, I have reached a thoughtful conclusion.

I stayed. 

And yet, I experienced Master Windu's rigorous training methods, which focused on honing my "special abilities," as he referred to them.

Intriguingly, I had something that no Jedi has ever seen someone in a long time acquire in their grasp. It was called multiple names like Force Echo, Retrocognition, or Sense Echo. But it was adequately known as Psychometry. It involved gathering information by physically interacting with an object that was being studied or observed.

Whenever certain objects or sceneries were around me, I often witnessed a multitude of mysterious white shapes appear before me, as if the memories were unfolding in the present moment. Though an innate skill, it nonetheless still required a lot of studying and practice to properly control it. 

I often kept my thoughts to myself, as I tended to ponder the potential outcomes of future events. It was important for me to consider how much I desired to honestly represent myself. It sounds weird enough to be told also that I cannot act as the Chosen One, which I am not, but it makes me feel assured of what I can be for any later purposes.

Windu always told me to focus on the future, not the past.

Learn from it and become a better you than yesterday.

Hey all, this is an updated version of the book. (12/7/20)

I am only updating certain phrases or written text I had originally posted in the story to make it more efficient than what I had made before.

This is basically small details (fixes, context, grammar, etc.)

Future chapters too will be edited to make it more sounded better. Thanks again for the confusion and continue reading :)

I'm also adding the photos for the first 13 chapters since originally, I did the 14th chapter the first image ever.