CHAPTER XXVIII. plans

♢ || chapter 28. plans

edit: (12.14.20)  okay, i just realized that clone wars is actually out of order with their episodes. if it seems like i am going back and forth in time, it's because i did not realize when i wrote the story it ACTUALLY was out of synchronization.

⁂ how, you may ask? 

the whole situation on Christophis takes place after season 1, episode 16. 

✧ i did find a source that helped me pinpoint it. 

✰ that's how much i love Star Wars. and Obi-Wan. 

∞ ₒ ˚21 BBY ˚ ₒ ∞

Ah, it had been some time to remember when I worked on saving Jabba's son. He really was pleased by his child brought back to him, especially with his threats sort of out of complexed on how he assumed Jedi were the main reason for his son's capture. He even had a peculiar look on me too when Obi and I had to visit him. Disturbing.

"Jewel?" Master Windu interrupted my thoughts.

The Jedi Council were concerned on my out of state thoughts before I reminded myself of why I came. Imaging a lot of the past or even the future gets my mind working nonstop.

"Sorry," I talked. "Just reflecting on some past events. Some future occurrences too."

"The future is not right now, is it?" he asked me.

"It isn't. You can never know when anything happens."

My comlink suddenly went off, revealing to be Anakin interrupting the talk among the Council. 

"Master Skywalker, what's is your situation now?" I tried to hid my disturbed voice whenever Anakin did this.

"Master Kenobi and I are actually calling to say that you are in need of another mission," Ani delivered. "We're supposed to go and help Jar Jar and Padme out. Apparently, it's a must from Master Windu."

"I will be on my way."

I shut it off before looking at Master Windu. 

"It's nice to enjoy when there's no war going on. But, duty calls," I stated.

"We know you'll make it back in one piece," Master Ki-Adi-Mundi said.

"I see you being on the Council has improved you greatly, Jewel," Master Windu noted. "But remember..."

"Keep sure the others aren't out of line," I finished.

"Especially from Anakin."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and I were approaching Naboo within a great deal of time. Anakin seemed pretty excited to see Padme again, but I truly knew how the two felt among each other. It was pretty clear how Anakin would get whenever Padme's name just mentioned.

Just like how Obi-Wan would get.

We exited out and saw Captain Typho greeting us.

"Where's Senator Amidala?" Anakin asked him quickly.

"She went to look for the lab."

"And you let her go?"

"Senator Padme can be very hard to stop once she has made up her mind," C-3PO answered. 

"Good point. I know what you mean," Anakin muttered.

"This is Peppi Bow," Captain Typho introduced. "She was the last person to see them. Padme sent her here to safety."

"Theysa looking for the sick-maker," Peppi spoke in her Gungan tongue.

"They?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Representative Binks was with her," Typho added.

"Go with the Gungan and see if you can them," Anakin told Ahsoka. 

"You got it, Master," Ahoska replied before leaving with Peppi.

"You think she can handle everything, Anakin?" I asked him.

Anakin shrugged with his confliction swiftly eating at him with such a question. He really had a hard time hiding his feelings.

"I'll follow along to make sure things don't spiral out," I assured Ani.

"You best come back," Obi-Wan thought quickly after my bid in. "Remember, we still have that chat to discuss about."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make it seemed like I never left," I answered him in thought.

I walked off, tracing Ahsoka and Peppi from behind as the others stayed at the landing outpost.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Dis da ship belonging to them," Peppi informed Ahsoka and I while looking around.

"So where are they?" Ahsoka asked her.

All of us stopped as Peppi seemed to look very hard around. 

I saw Echo Sense near tracks, giving me an insight on what can lead us to the secret lab.

I walked over and looked closely at it.

It seemed that there was some scope near around here and they managed to catch Padme and Jar Jar here. 

Then it vanishes with them taken away immediately by droids.

"There's a scope here," I informed the two. "Do not let them see us."

Peppi was on top of the scope as Ahsoka pushed her back behind a tree. I hid with them while the scope started moving around in circles, watching the area.

"Should we call this in?" Ahsoka asked.

I nodded and pulled my comlink out, calling Obi-Wan.

"Are you there, Master Obi?" I called, stating his proper name to not give away anything suspicious.

"Yes, here as always," he acknowledged.

"Did you find Padme?" Anakin barged in.

"Negative. She's inside the lab, from what it looks like around here," I told them. "The whole area is wired with pressure sensors. There's not a chance we're getting in without being detected. I did have something in mind."

"And what would that be?" Obi proposed.

"I can do some distracting at the south end of this place. There seems to be a bit of concern where we are. From what I'm getting at, nothing is further south than here."

"You already know what the lab looks like?" Anakin asked me.

"Special abilities."

Obi-Wan and Anakin agreed with my idea before I ended the call. Peppi kept looking around for anything while Ahsoka asked what was happening.

"From what it's worth, I'm going to do cause the distraction while you two stay here until I get back," I informed. 

"Got it," Ahsoka complied.