CHAPTER XVIII. revealing

♥︎ I just added this gif because why not

♥︎ I just added this gif because why not. ♥︎

♥︎ || chapter 18. revealing

Master Windu was occupying Obi-Wan and I at the landing platform. The news of what has happened brought the Council to have Obi and I investigate on this together. Master Windu knew too that the both of us had always figure matters out in a good pace, so he allowed it.

Not because the both of us had love for one another, oh no.

"Be wary, the Force is growing stronger with this disturbance within it," Master Windu delivered.

Obi-Wan was worried about Anakin since he didn't feel comfortable with him by himself since there was a lot at stake. Master Windu knew I wouldn't break any Code among being a Jedi, yet there was one major mistake he'd probably not take well.

"The Council is confident in this decision, Obi-Wan," Master Yoda added.

"He does has unique abilities. The Council is certain with this choice, Obi-Wan. If the prophecy is true, he will be the one to bring balance to the Force," Master Windu appended.

"He still has much to learn," Obi-Wan rebutted. "And his abilities made him... well, arrogant."

"How did you think I had to handle Jewel?"

Obi-Wan brought his view to me as I shrugged in response.

"Master Windu was someone valiant for him to teach me his ways," I mentioned. "It shows."

"Let's not deliberate on such since you developed a number since you were a Padawan," Master Windu complimented.

"Although, there have been some concerns that disturbed me..." 

My hands were shaking a bit with everyone wondering what I meant. It did upset me to question on not the bounty on me, but the weird infliction of pain I incurred whenever I am away from Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan and I were around each other a lot. It showed our relationship growing stronger and stronger everyday. Master Windu did take this matter into consideration on it being an barrier for both of us. I didn't see it being an obstacle because we both would have settled the interest in the past. Master Yoda inquired it being a Force bond between Obi-Wan and I, from surprisingly Master Qui-Gon.

"Hmm... The Force has this, I see," Master Yoda continued his view of things. "A bond, you two have. Very difficult to understand, Master Windu and I."

"You think this bond was put on you two?" Master Windu questioned Master Yoda.

Both Obi-Wan and I were astonished to see Master Yoda presume this. Even a Jedi like Yoda himself, it did make me regard if he was truly speaking the truth.

"Now that Jewel mentions this, there are times my chest endures this pain without her presence. I never understood what it was, and though I am with her for most parts of the day, it's as if it disappears. I did question this ever since," Obi-Wan said.

Master Windu and Master Yoda looked at each other as they stood silent to think. Obi-Wan tried his best to make me feel better while coming close to me without the two noticing anything.

"We'll discuss this when you two come back. This might likewise be a test," Master Windu implied. "You two will go together and seek more information about the bounty hunter business while I see what Force bond can do with two."

"Yes, Master," Obi and I said in unison as we bowed and exited to the starfighter of Obi-Wan's.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Obi-Wan and I landed on Tipoca, the rainy and quite loud city of Kamino. Obi-Wan seemed to have some difficulty landing the starfighter before the rain continued to boom outside of the ship. 

"Well, we're here," Obi-Wan spoke proudly.

"How lovely," I replied back.

There was silence while I held my hands together and felt Obi-Wan place his on mine. His look of concern filled me to become more conflicted on all of this.

"You're worried that Master Windu might not like the outcome of this bond?" he asked.

"I'm only worried if he will actually tell us we can't be around each other," I answered softly. "What will we do then? Master Qui-Gon knew how both of us behaved from the start. I can't believe he Force bonded us."

"Quite lovely, isn't it?" Obi-Wan smirked with that idea in mind.

"I wouldn't trade it for the world."

We kissed briefly as I pulled his hood up and held his beard in my hands. 

"I love you," I expressed.

"Me too, love. Always," he held my cheek in his hand as we stayed locked eyed upon one another.

We exited the starfighter with the rain continuing to boom above us as someone approached where we landed.

"Welcome to Tipoca City, Master Jedis," a tall, white alien spoke as I looked up to see her. "Everything is ready. The Prime Minister is expecting you both."

"Us?" Obi-Wan and I spoke unitedly.

"Of course! He is anxious to see you two. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming. Now please, follow me."

I readjusted myself while Obi-Wan seemed puzzled by the woman's words. 

"Waiting for us?" Obi-Wan thought to me.

I shrugged in response before we followed the lady that lead us to the Prime Minister.

"May I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino. This is Master Jedis..." Taun We spoke, I had gotten her name while we had the time to exchange our titles.

"Master's Obi-Wan Kenobi and Juliana Kell," Obi spoke on my behalf along his name too.

"Please..." Lama Su spoke, gesturing that we sit as he was sitting too, looking quite tall as Taun We sat among near us.

"I trust you are going to enjoy your stay. We are most pleased you've arrived at the best of the season," Lama Su started.

"You make us feel welcome," Obi-Wan returned. "Don't you agree, Master Kell?"

"Quite," I said with a grin. "So, what's exactly is the tie in with this lead we are trying to solve, Prime Minister?"

"You will be delighted to hear that we're on schedule," he addressed. "Two hundred thousand units are ready, as well with another million coming too."

"That sounds nice to hear."

"Please tell your Master Sifo-Dyas that we have every confidence his order will be met on time and in full. He's well, I suppose?"

Obi-Wan and I look at each other in question with whom Lama Su mentioned.

"Master Sifos-Dyas. He's a leading member of the Jedi Council, no?" Lama Su claimed.

"Oh yes, Sifos-Dyas," Obi-Wan mumbled.

"Would you like to see the units?"

"That is why we are here," I replied.

More and more adding on this pile of heap.

Now an old Jedi Master involved on this?