CHAPTER LVI. a list

♢ || chapter 56. a list

I actually made this, and I mean

I actually made this, and I mean... He's such a ♥︎

If anyone likes the Gifs, let me know so I can post more for the future chapters.

Obi-Wan and I were now on our way to see Anakin from what we've heard on his recent behavior toward Padme and Rush Clovis. He had been getting worse throught the passing days ticking by.

We entered Anakin's room where he was working on something. I could sense he was not himself at the instant.

"We've been looking for you," Obi-Wan told Anakin as we approached him.

"Something wrong?" Anakin asked.

"You tell me."

Anakin stopped and looked at him.

"Not that I'm aware," Anakin retorted.

"Master Yoda feels that your judgments concerning Rush Clovis are clouded," Obi explained.

Anakin took a deep breath and told us that he couldn't be trusted. I could see that this was probably on jealously.

"There's more to it, Anakin," I joined in the talk. "There's anger when we mention just the name of him."

"He almost got Senator Amidala killed, and I would've been responsible," Anakin directed. He seemed to be getting bothered by the thought of the man in relation to Padme.

"The Senator has risked her life many times," Obi pushed. "She's quite capable of taking care of herself."

"They had a relationship... once."

Bingo.

"I simply feels she is vulnerable to her emotions," Anakin added on.

"She is...? Or you, Anakin?" I inquired.

"What are you two suggesting?"

"Anakin, we understand to a level of what's happening," Obi-Wan sat down as he continued on. "Obviously, Jewel and I have our personal feelings towards each other in hidden for so long... It couldn't be kept a secret once my Master had passed, and to see the Force bond put on us two-"

"This is different!" Anakin stopped him.

"Anakin, I-"

I touched Obi's shoulder as to let him take a breather and maybe let me see what there is to reach in Anakin.

"Look, all we are trying to let you know is that there's a lot more knowledge to what you may think we don't know," I indicated to Ani. "But the key to being blinded by what others already know will trick you."

"Senator Amidala and I are simply friends," Anakin slammed his figurine down. "Nothing more, nothing less."

Hearing this made me feel a little concerned since we knew that the two of them were together, and to have him lie to us? This really was unsettling to witness, especially Obi-Wan pondering on how his Padawan was transforming.