CHAPTER XVII. answers

♥︎ || chapter 17. answers

Obi-Wan brought me along to a diner that I remembered seeing before. It clicked when I remembered this was one of the places Obi and I go to and enjoy this food instead of the Temple food. Just the thought of it gives me shivers to partake on.

"Can I help you?" a lady asked Obi-Wan with him studying the site.

"I'm looking for Dexter," he replied.

"What do ya need him for?"

"Nothing troubling, I'll assure you. Just personal matter."

The alien lady heads back and calls for Dexter before she escorts us over to a booth. 

"Can I get you two a cup of ardees?" she asked us.

"Sure, do you want any?" Obi-Wan suggested to me.

"I don't mind," I said.

"Two please."

She left thereafter before Dexter appears and greets Obi-Wan with a delight. He took his seat across from us before turning his attention over to me.

"May I ask who the lovely lady is?" Dexter inquired as he took a sight onto me.

"Master Juliana Kell, or Jewel, for simple matters," Obi-Wan introduced me.

"Wait... the Master Kell? The one who is quite amazing of her skills and quite common around Coruscant?"

"Indeed," I uttered. "It's nice to meet you. Obi-Wan did notify me about the dart he wanted to address of."

The waitress came back with three mugs as Obi takes out the dart and handed it over to Dexter.

"Well... If it ain't one of these one Kamino Kyberdarts," he expressed with Obi-Wan and I intrigued by his statement.

"Kamino? Isn't that the planet off the Outer Rim?" I asked Dex.

"Yep! I'd say it's about twelve parsecs out the Rishi Maze, toward the south. It should've been easy to find, even those droids in your archive to find. Those Kaminoans keep to themselves."

"Cloners? Are they friendly?" Obi proposed.

"Depends," Dex returns.

"On?"

 "Maybe the manners and credits?" I recommended.

"Exactly!" Dex spoke with happiness.

Obi-Wan and I share a glance as we started getting more and more information on this. It was the start of something. Judging from all this new information, this could be interesting to look upon. Obi and I shared a look upon each other to take this data in and figure out where our next lead is. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Obi and I were back in the Temple, figuring more knowledge out on everything so far. Count Dooku was someone to view as Obi looked through the archives of anything he's done. Jocasta Nu, our Jedi archivist that was helping us, informed some few points on who we was before he left.

Count Dooku had apparently left the Jedi Order in the past, making it deemable it could be a sort of response of him wanting to live another life. Probably worse with some people realizing what they are capable of. 

Sometimes, I wondered on the whole idea of leaving too. At first, yes, but it's brought me back to deliberate again.

"Jewel?" Obi's voice broke me out of my conscious.