obi-wan & jewel

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚special chapter 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

You may question what lies ahead in this chapter, but just to let you know, it's irrelevant to the rest of the chapters ahead. Or if you want to critically think harder than you could imagine, it could be a tie into future events.

▼△ It's my kind of response to thank you again for the 10,000 people already reading this. ▼△

I am also going to warn you that this chapter won't be as you may think. Or it might be.

It will contain, of course, the sexual acts, talks, and descriptions of what will happen between our two lovers. Detail won't be as bad as you may think, but... we'll see how you take it.

This is unlike Obi-Wan's behavior, but we get to see what kind of person he is like. Alongside Jewel, it could be more intriguing than ever.

Anyways, you've been warned, so skip this chapter and continue on reading, or stick around for some fun. Thanks!

┈┈ ♛┈⛧┈┈

"I'm just happy you're back," Obi held me, filling my nose with his scent once more.

I looked at him and started kissing him, feeling himself cave into the romantic gesture among the both of us.

I could sense the real Obi-Wan back.

He knew what he had done, and wouldn't go back.

Ever.

"I love you, Obi..." I told him through kisses.

"I love you more, Jewel."

His hands trailed all over my back. Obi did miss me. 

The touch of him made me feel more and more clear while he continued.

I felt his warmth come closer to me as he kissed my neck, continuing on one spot and left me to enjoy the sensation. 

I couldn't handle the endless amounts of joy I was having right now.

We rolled over on the bed, me on top of Obi with my hands started to tug his robe through kisses.

"You seem to be enjoying this, aren't you?" Obi thought to me.

"Who wouldn't?" I replied.

He grinned at the remark. 

I started kissing his neck, trailing down his body with him watching in awe of me teasing him.

My hands slid to his open chest, revealing that he started to loosen his garments to get a go at me now. I knew that having our clothes on still wouldn't be fun. He made sure we got it off immediately before the fun continued.

He lifted me and started taking my robe off now.  

I could tell he wanted this more quicker than ever.

Once most of the garments were off on the piled floor, Obi's kisses lingered through lower parts of me. The soft bites and gentle touchs he placed in my legs wanted me to make him stop beating around the bush.

"Do you want this, love?" he inquired while planting kisses.

"Yes," I pleaded. "Obi..."

His hands swiftly grabbed my remaining clothing and pulled them off to leave me in the nude. Obi still remained in his underwear, which did not fit my wants right now.