CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau

★・・・ chapter 71. pride/utapau ・・・★

♥︎ Such the one of negotiating, am I right? ♥︎

Here's another part.

Obi-Wan and I approached Utapau at such a time afterward. I felt a little contempt with how this proceeding with capturing Grievous would come out.

Once the Fighter safely docked on the platform, Obi and I got out and saw a few people approach near us as we stood. A few of Grievous's droids were watching over us as I could tell by the ominous behavior I sensed all around this place.

"Greetings, young Jedi," a man spoke. "What brings you to our remote sanctuary?"

"Unfortunately, the war," Obi-Wan told the man.

"There's no war here - unless you brought it with you."

"With your permission, good sir, we would like some fuel and the city as a base while we search the nearby systems of where General Grievous is," I told him.

He spoke in another language as a few others went over to our Fighter, having the man speak quietly than before.

"He is here. We're held hostage," the man spoke. "They are watching us."

"I understand," Obi replied.

"Tenth level, thousand of battle droids."

"Tell your people to take shelter. If you have warriors, now is the time."

We bowed in respect as we returned back to the Fighter to leave. At least we had our ways of sneaking around.

"Take the Fighter back to the ship," Obi told the droid. "Tell Cody and B we've made contact."

The droid replied back as it headed off while I closed my eyes and focused on the Force for a few moments.

I opened my eyes and felt a gentle touch hold me as I saw Obi and I together from the teleportation we did to sneak our way in.

"The Force bond is something I'll always love having," he softly said, brushing my hair back.

"I'm glad one of us is enjoying this fun," I replied. "It's fun to transport from the ship to you in a click of a beat."

We kissed and sneaked quietly into the city.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After a few trips to seeing exactly where Grievous was, we needed a conveyor better than on foot. It was going to be a little difficult to see how we can approach the situation.

"Why not use the Force to take one?" I asked Obi.

"I was about to do that," he smiled. "Follow my lead."