CHAPTER LIII. rebirth

♢ || chapter 53. rebirth

𝐉𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋

I woke up.

Pure red eyes laid in front of me, almost blinding my sight. My voice tried to find it's way to speak but I felt restrained from seeing what was in front of me. It felt as if I was watched before I awoke.

"Shh!" the red eyes shushed me.

My eyes looked at them glancing around with curiousity before they laid back onto me. 

What was happening? Was I truly dead?

"The Force is mysterious... You cannot deceive what your talents are bestowed upon you."

The voice sounded like it belonged to a females. The mask that didn't conceal her red pupils felt eery to gaze at before the mysterious figure fled the area.

Was I alive? 

The work in relation to Mother Talzin?

My body ached while I sat up to see the wounds I had on me. 

The same wounds that I did on Mandalore!

It was healed.

There was a mirror in the shady room  I was inside. The clothing I had on me were different than what I had than usual. My hair was shorter along with the few scars that stayed on my skin from the past disturbances that I managed with.

Not how I envisioned the change to view. 

My heart started to burn. 

What really happened? 

I could sense that Obi-Wan was near Coruscant. My thoughts questioned what happened to him since there was some recollection of me reaching to him to not change to the Dark side. 

Once I got myself figured out, I left the mysterious room to see that I was still in Coruscant. It did make sense why I can feel Obi-Wan close by, but there was something attempting to block my senses.

Figuring that people may draw attention, I grabbed a robe to cover myself up before leaving to the city. My eyes drew back and forth to see where there was an exit to go up to the upper parts of Coruscant. 

It took a while as I remembered seeing prints on where to go, and someone saw my face and immediately seized me.

"Are you...?" the person investigated.

I took his hand gently off me with my smile trying to shine again. 

"The one and only," I whispered.

He immediately started shouting that I was alive. It felt a little concerning if people may either surround me or assist me back to the Temple.

My mind was all over the place for the given scenery. 

Who brought me back? How did my wounds get completely healed? Why was I brought back?

Now people were looking happier than ever to see me. I could tell the anguish the public had induced when they surrounded me and the man that halted my return to the Temple.

I took my hood off with me seeing everyone witnessing that I was here. It felt surreal to see myself back here again, but I still had questions what kind of power was used to bring someone back from the fallen.

"Lady Kenobi! You're alive!" a person shouted. "How!?"

I shrugged and didn't really know. 

"Maybe it was the work of the Force, and the Force-"