CHAPTER XXXVII. news

♢ || chapter 37. news

For some time now, I hadn't been called in for a mission or recall anything new to bring up. The Council and other minor stuff along with Obi-Wan too made my day as busy as it could be. This morning would be probably another plain period for me to encounter with.

"Jewel, this is Master Windu," I heard Master Windu through the comlink. "You are not informed to be a part of today's Council meeting. Take time off, enjoy yourself. I'll inform you if anything changes."

Finally, a break to catch up on.

After my shower, I stepped out with my towel held with my hands holding it. The robes and the necklace I placed out on the bed looked differently today. 

I had always done this, and for some reason, it felt different.

Obi-Wan could change that with all his might put on with how much he'd enjoy bugging me.

A knock came across the room, probably the chap himself. 

"Who's coming over this early?" I requested when I came to the door.

"Only someone that dearly cares for you, I hope so," Obi-Wan replied with my smile growing.

I opened the door before turning back and heading to the bed to put on my garments with Obi taking the sight of how I was currently. He'd probably forget what reality he was in whenever he laid eyes on me. 

"Did I come at the right time or wrong?" he questioned with a grin on him.

"Depends," I responded. "How you like it to continue."

He laughed before telling me that he was also excused from coming to the Council for today. What coincidence, right?

"So am I. Seems like we can finally enjoy our peace together, alone."

"Yes, finally." 

He looked like he rushed over here since his hair wasn't partly the way he always did it. His clothes unorthodox from the sudden haste he probably came to tell me from his room to mine. 

His lips gingerly placed onto mine, feeling his big hands place on where my hands stood throughout the commotion. He might have been requesting a few more than just simple matters.

"Master Kenobi, might I suggest two things?" I suggested with a grin on me.

"Do tell," he answered with curiosity.

"One leads to me getting dressed, or the other leads you to undress."

"Hmm, now that's a tough decision to make."

His position changed to him thinking while he stroked his beard with ease, raising his eyes to the ceiling to actually think. He sure was still like his old self.

He placed his eyes on me before he began unbuckling his belt along with his pads on his robes while I stood there. 

What fun we can lead to today.

"All right, all undone," he praised with him still in his underwear.

"Not completely," I replied with my hands dropping from where they were, giving him a pleasement and certain attention immediately.

His quickly brushed me over to the bed, continuing his kisses all over with his beard trinkling on my skin. His warmness worked over me before I felt his hands travel elsewhere with a flow of movements.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Obi-Wan and I were still in my room after the activity we first decided to settle on.

"What if we could plan out where we'll go once this war is over?" Obi questioned. "I mean, the Jedi Order will still be here and so will us too."

"Does that means we'll quit being Jedi?" I reflected. "I know how important it is to you and I being who we are. We couldn't just abandon it right now, certainly."

"Yes, but I mean once this is all done and over, we'll be able to figure out our future. We'll be married by then, obviously."

I softly laughed, tracing my fingers on his auburn hair to smoothen it with his eyes tracing my blue ones. His hair sure was soft, but of course, he always had to compliment on everything I had more than him.

I remember one day, he did every piece of me to compliment and I would remind myself that if I can't appreciate myself, someone certainly does.

"Is there anything else you can think of?" I continued the topic.

"Mmm... there is one thing," he commented before holding my face with one of his hands.

I resumed my combing before he asked, "What about having kids?"

My hands stopped before I let that sink in. It felt like that would be challenging to see considering this is also breaking Jedi Code.

"How many in particular are we thinking?" I proposed.

He let out a laugh, shrugging in response. 

"As many as you want to deal with, considering I am one already," he further added.

"You're not on the list. It's different."

I remembered that vision I had in Naboo with the Blue Shadow Virus contaminating me. That's was something I never mentioned to Obi-Wan after I had passed out from the tunnels with Ahsoka and the others with me.

"Jewel?" Obi asked, brushing a few strands of hair off my face to bring my attention back to his. "What's wrong?"

"There was this... vision. I had it when I was still in Naboo. It's vivid too, and it was quite a lot to take in," I started. "Apparently, you and I were in this vision, and I remembered the both of us looking a bit older than where we are now. I was also..."

I stopped to finish, making it seem like it would be soon. That image of how Obi and I looked didn't seem too far, but it was only our clothing and the city looking completely different than what was now.

"I was pregnant," I concluded.

Obi-Wan looked away for a brief moment with him thinking about my vision. He seemed lost for words with what I had seen, but he wasn't upset about the thought either.

"Well, at least it's something positive to look forward then," he declared. "I don't know when that'll be, but I know it will keep us happy and together."

"Having a child? It'll be quite difficult to hide if we do so from the Council," I reminded him. "Maybe we can wait until this is done."

"I'm not wanting one exactly right now."

"Me either."

"Good, then we know we'll have kids later and not cause any turmoil during this war."

"Agreed."

We both looked at each other before laughing, embracing each other still with our clothes still off.

"Should we enjoy our day today?" Obi asked before he got out of bed.

"Oh, absolutely," I cheesed at him, still admiring his bare body.

He shook his head before excusing himself to the bathroom. 

I got myself up too and dressed, tucking my necklace away with the gem still shining it's magical blue Obi managed to get. Obi-Wan came back and gathered his belongings too, also adding his necklace around him and hiding it.

"Shall we?" he held his hand out to me.

"We shall," I replied, taking it and exiting the room.