CHAPTER LXIII. born

★・・・ chapter 63. born ・・・★

Olivia Kenobi.

A girl. Blue eyes, the mixed blond and brownish hair she obtained from both Obi and I. Her skin was very soft along with a special connection I felt through her with the Force.

She was asleep now with her quiet and softly snores fill the room. Obi and I couldn't help but keep a watch at what she did. This was our child, and she was a part of our family.

The doors opened as Master Windu appeared with Anakin as their eagerness kicked in.

"Did Jewel...?!" Master Windu immediately asked as he looked at Obi.

Obi nodded and walked over to where I was along with holding Olivia.

"She did have the baby!" Anakin nearly shouted as Obi made a face.

I sat up slowly as Obi took Olivia from my arms and show both of the men now another Kenobi in the family.

Anakin was surprised by this as he smiled and mentioned that she had Obi's hair color a little.

"A little?" Obi questioned him.

"You know, she has that color of what your hair looks like now," Anakin commented. "Not to also mention it makes you look older, but... It looks great to see similarities."

I chuckled a little as Master Windu kept his stunned look and remained pleased from all of this instead of having an outrage.

"Well, I suppose that the Council gets the news upon this, eventually," Master Windu declaimed.

"Shouldn't we wait until the right time to do so?" I suggested to him. "We can't really be sure what people may say."

"She's right," Obi-Wan added. "The Council may think otherwise on what the Force bond has put both of us in. They could potentially make this as a simple matter of injustice." 

Master Windu pondered as Anakin kept his distraction focused on the baby. He surely was pleased by the sights of her.

"Do pardon me, sir," the medic droid spoke to Obi-Wan. "We still need the name for the baby to put onto the system."

Obi-Wan walked back to where I was as Master Windu did ask what name we had given her.

"We agreed on a name," I told the both of them. "It did take some time to figure, but we managed to put the right one."

Obi-Wan smiled and looked at Olivia once more as the both of us spoke her name.

Anakin smiled at it while Master Windu nodded in agreement.

"Another Kenobi," Master Windu muttered. "Let's hope she doesn't carry the kind of behavior you brought when you were a youngling."

I laughed at that statement with the eery thought of me going through that pain again in the past.

"We'll make sure she will be properly taken cared for," I assured him.

Obi took the papers from the medic droid as he filled it out while Anakin mentioned that there had been some news going around.

"What sort of news, General Skywalker?" Master Windu asked him.

"There have been rumored of a few disturbances within the lower parts of Coruscant," Anakin stated. "I don't know what it is, but there have been some thought to whom it might be."

"You don't think...?" I asked Ani as he figured it might have been Ahsoka.

She still brought some senses to me as I figured she couldn't leave the planet so soon. I knew she walked away from the Order as so, but that doesn't call for her behavior of being alongside the Sith. She's not that kind of person.

"If you are discussing with your former Padawan Ahsoka Tano, we shall agree that she would have the same sentencing as any other kind of civilian on the planet," Master Windu addressed harshly. "She isn't who she was originally. If it is indeed her actions doing so, we'll call for an investigative movement of searching for her."

"You can do that?" Anakin asked him.

The two bickered on their subject as Obi-Wan returned and said that everything was finished. All the papers were signed and we're set to go since this took all morning to get finished.

"I suppose we should rest for once," I told him. "We didn't get much sleep from how we both are."

He nodded as he gave Olivia back to me and aided my stand while I told Anakin and Master Windu to please not bickering.

"What do you mean bickering?" Anakin retorted.

"Anakin, please... We didn't slept much throughout this period," Obi told him. "Just..."

Anakin sighed and nodded. Master Windu collected his thoughts and responded for us to rest well. We could leave Olivia in our quarters as she would be watched whenever there was a mission in sight.

As we continued our walk back to the room, I could sense that Olivia awake and trying to figure out how to quickly use the Force. She seemed eager to do so, but she was only trying to pull at a strand of my hair near my face.

"Rest now, darling," I told her in thought. "It will be a while until you're ready to use the Force."

"Already acting like a grown up?" Obi-Wan joined in on thought. "My, do the younglings here grow oh so ever powerful."

"What do you expect, love?"

"A little easier task of taking care of her."

"It will be an obstacle, but we'll both manage."

Obi kissed my cheek as we finally reached our room and rested back on the bed.

"There's a carrier near the foot of the bed I got from Padme," I pointed out to Obi. "Maybe Olivia could sleep there."

Obi took her from my arms as she kept quiet still. She sure was behaved for a newborn, and I could tell Obi-Wan was really wanting to be around his daughter.

Our daughter.