CHAPTER LXX. general grievous

★・・・ chapter 70. general grievous ・・・★

"Palpatine thinks General Grievous is on Utapau?" Mundi had asked Anakin. 

Right now, the Council was together discussing on how to get to General Grievous.

"A partial message was intercepted in a diplomatic packet from the chairman of Utapau," Anakin stated.

"Act on this, we must," Master Yoda spoke through the hologram. "The capture of General Grievous will end this war. Quickly and decisively, we should proceed."

"The Chancellor has requested that I lead the campaign," Anakin also mentioned.

"The Council will make up its own mind who is to go, not the Chancellor," Master Windu spoke.

"A Master is needed, with more experience," Master Yoda spoke. "Perhaps Lady Kenobi, hmm?"

"I agree," Master Windu spoke.

"As of I," Mundi said.

"Along with Master Kenobi with the Force bond still in tact, still is?" Master Yoda had asked us.

"Yes, Master," I replied. "It is still within our breach we stay together."

"Very well. Council adjourned," Master Windu concluded.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

*•*•* Right now, we are in Episode 10 of Season 7 in Clone Wars. *•*•*

♠︎ Just for the closure for any confusion, and more understanding in the right add in at the right time periods. ♠︎

"There are a small number of firefights still happening in sector 11," Bo-Katan spoke as she pointed out in the region. "But for the most part, your clones have been as effective as promised. Still, without Ai'ra in custody, this could all fall apart very quickly. We must capture her before she escapes."

Obi-Wan and I had some time to check in with the Siege happening on Mandalore with Ahsoka and the others still arranging an idea of how to capture Ai'ra still. Maul must have been a good associate with her since she is stirring all of these problems better than we expected.

"She did mention a name... Darth Sidious," Ahsoka added.

I've heard of that name. I had some suspicion as to whom it was, but I didn't want any false leads turn to the worst. Of course, if I revealed the true suspect, the Republic would definitely make me an enemy.

"Who is this Sidious?" Satine urged as she was present in the conversation.

"We do not know much, but we will share with you what the Council suspects," Obi-Wan returned back.

"Darth Sidious is the Sith Lord who created the Clone Wars and played both sides of it in the beginning," I told them. "The name first came from Count Dooku, but there's no certainty from that anymore."

"Why?" Ahsoka asked.

"Because Count Dooku is dead. Anakin killed him while rescuing the Chancellor."

"With Dooku gone, we've lost a vital link to understanding the mystery of Darth Sidious," Obi-Wan added. "Maybe if you capture the girl, Ai'ra, she may provide the missing pieces of this puzzle."

"Then send me more men," Ahsoka asked.

"We unfortunately can't. Obi-Wan and I have been assigned to hunt General Grievous on Utapau," I told her.