CHAPTER XLII. vanished

♢ || chapter 42. vanished

Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka and I were on another request. Missions are always prompted in our days, I suppose. 

We were needed on Kiros due to some conflicts happening there, and it required us to go immediately. 

"It's been ten rotations since Master Yoda's transmission," Anakin informed Obi-Wan and I. "I just hope we're not too late."

"Rex, take us down," Obi-Wan commanded.

"Yes sir," he answered.

Once we had landed on Kiros, it was awfully quiet when we arrived at the common field of where people would be outside and about. I knew this planet was different than what I'd expected.

"Anybody else think it's too quiet?" Ahsoka urged as we traveled onward. "I haven't seen any colonists."

"They're probably hiding," Anakin replied to her.

"Let's hope they stay hidden," Obi-Wan added. "It makes our job easier if we don't have to worry about them in battle."

"I don't like it," Rex joined in. "The clankers have never been shy about using civvies as living shields."

"I'm sure they're here somewhere, right Jewel?" Anakin emphasised my name.

"I can't tell really right now... Let's find the center and see from there," I replied with my senses trying to pick up any life forms nearby.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Once we cleared out the droid bikers when they tried to take us out along with the Separatist droids by the center of Kiros, it felt awfully mysterious to see what was lying ahead on this planet.

My Echo Sense was nearing to a spot as I checked and saw some interesting turn of events behold the bracelet.

There were people here, but they were taken away by the droids I witnessed.

Dooku was probably a part of this since the droids were informing him of this action.

Then, another person was there, but that's when I noticed it was a familiar look.

Zyggerian.

That's when it cut to the little girl holding the bracelet dropping it before she was taken among the others captured.

"Jewel, any intel?" Obi-Wan inquired with my view coming back to him.

"There were Separatists here. Zygerria is involved too," I informed him, brushing over the fact I've dealt with those people before.

His eyes widened with him remembering the brutal acts I endured when I was captured. This was a kind of trade off for his reminders of Qui-Gon and my reminiscence of Zyggeria.

"Let's tell the others," he advised me. "It'll be better to have them know."

I nodded with the both of us heading to the center. The situation was getting resolved for what we could gather intel around here while Ahsoka pulled me aside and questioned my special technique on the Echo Sense.

"So it's basically seeing the past and being able to feel the connection too?" Ahsoka asked.

"Pretty much. It's quite handy if there's anything we need to get," I told her.