CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy

★・・・ chapter 74. tragedy・・・★

♧ Just to basically set where we are heading towards

Just to basically set where we are heading towards. ♣︎

Obi-Wan = High Ground ♠︎

Obi and I along with Olivia were together near the platform where Padme was going to leave to see Anakin. This would guarantee our meet with him to confront everything that has occurred, and I know that Olivia with us could change his view.

Once the Naboo Skiff Padme and C-3PO were on started to fly off, Obi and I snuck on quietly to make sure we could not get spotted.

Obi opened the door as all of us entered in to stay hidden with him keeping his emotions well put as I didn't say anything to bother him.

"I'm sorry..." Obi said in thought to me. "I haven't been the person you've wanted me to be."

"What do you mean, love?" I asked him back. "You've given me everything I could ever wanted. There's no shame to bring yourself down."

He looked at me as I held Olivia near to my face as he smiled and nodded.

"Never bring your wits down. There's always something good to look upon for yourself."

I sighed and felt the ship fly off as Obi-Wan sat next to me and held on quickly to make sure I was all right and safe.

"You are the man you will always be to me," I told him. "No matter what."

Obi-Wan brushed my hair back as he kissed me and nodded. 

"You always make me happy," he softly expressed. "I don't know what I do without you."

"Me too. Olivia as well."

We both looked at her as she made a smile with the both of us enjoying her demeanor to fill both of our hearts dearly.

Under all of this, we still needed to finish the horrible thing Master Yoda had us prepare.

Kill Darth Vader.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I had felt the landing conjoin with the platform as some footsteps quickly left the Skiff, seeming it was Padme. There was a weird rush to sense, but I did not catch it as her emotions were rising in happiness.

Must have been Anakin.

Obi-Wan and I silently left the chambers in the ship along with Olivia covered warmly to rest assure she was safe. She knew to keep quiet, for one thing, and another to prevent any harm to herself with C-3PO here.

Silently, we went over to the steps near the ship as we heard Anakin and Padme discussing louder than before. They seemed tensed up by all of what was passing.