CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor

★・・・ chapter 66. chancellor ・・・★

Hey everyone, so right now, this is marking the start of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.

I will be transitioning back and forth from this and Season 7 for further update, but you will know when that change occurs.

Anyways, shall we continue?

Anakin, Obi-Wan and I were now in the skies. After rushing off from the hangar and entering into Coruscant, we managed some time to enter our ships and take care of the situation. General Grievous was going to make himself reflect on what may happen when he realizes this was all but worry on himself.

"Lock onto him, R2," I heard Anakin speak. "Master, General Grievous's ships is directly ahead. It's the one crawling with vulture droids."

"Where?" Obi muttered as I pointed. "Oh, I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy."

The vulture droids then came off from the ship and started flying in our direction.

"Oddball, do you copy?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Copy, Red Leader," he replied.

"Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me."

"On your tail, General Kenobi. Set S-foils in attack position."

As we started to switch in the proper formation of what was carried out, I could sense someone else was involved in this matter of business.

"This is where the fun begins," Anakin joked.

"Let them pass between us," Obi stated as we flew through the hoard.

Some of the troops were being taken out, and Anakin was thinking on aiding in. This wasn't going to be a fair fight since Obi was the one controlling the ship as I was only in the seat next to him, helping with any positions the enemy could be.

"No, they are doing their job so we can do ours," Obi told Anakin.

Anakin followed through still as the vulture droids sent missiles directly to us. I managed to tell Obi to move out of the way as Anakin alerted us to pull upward.

"They overshot us," Obi stated.

"They're coming around," I replied.

That's when R4 started controlling the ship as Obi-Wan kept telling him to not do anything too dangerous.

Anakin seemed to get rid of the missiles sent to him as Obi-Wan and I kept dealing with ours as R4 kept on traveling smoothly.

"Flying is for droids," Obi-Wan muttered.

"As it should be," I told him.

That's when we saw buzz droids on the craft as Anakin came over to aid on the pitch while Obi-Wan asked for help.

The buzz droids were starting to rip off pieces to the ship as R4 was destroyed in the process, making Obi and I wonder where Anakin was.

"Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them," Anakin stated.

"The mission!" Obi told him. "Get to the command ship. Get the chancellor. I'm running out of tricks here."

Anakin blasted some shots as it had taken off the buzz droids, but created more damage to the shuttle as Obi-Wan got worried on the both of us crashing.

"Hold your fire! You're not helping here," Obi told Ani.

"I agree, sorry about that," he replied.