CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness

★・・・ chapter 67. swiftness ・・・★

♥︎ Obi-Wan seems to be fed up with C-3PO

♥︎ Obi-Wan seems to be fed up with C-3PO. Plus, can't you adore how Obi looks? ♥︎

Anyways, the Gifs are a work in the matter, so don't worry with more chapters ahead having some of these.

Any suggestions from any specific scene someone may want to look in the future?

Once we made it to the top, we saw the Chancellor tied in and sat on the great big chair he was in. It seemed easy to get him, but I sensed Dooku was close by.

"Chancellor," Obi and I greeted him.

"Are you all right?" Anakin asked him.

"Count Dooku," the Chancellor spoke as we turned to see.

Dooku was there with droids by him as his presence really kept attention upon me.

"This time, we will all do it together," Obi-Wan told us.

"I was about to say that," Anakin replied.

Obi kept near to me as Dooku came closer to where all of us were.

"Get help," the Chancellor spoke. "You're no match for him. He's a Sith Lord."

"You do forget we have Lady Kenobi present, right?" Anakin told the Chancellor.

"Oh, what good does that do?"

"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality," Obi smiled. 

"Your swords, please," Dooku interrupted. "We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor."

"You won't get away this time, Dooku," Obi approached him.

"I'd prefer to face Lady Kenobi, but if you insist," Dooku activated his lightsaber and swung at all of us.

We dodged it and activated ours and return the fight to Dooku.

Anakin and Obi-Wan continued their parry as Dooku kept more to his aim on me. He sincerely wanted me out of the equation first since he knew it would make a greater impact on him.

"I've been looking forward to this," Dooku spoke to me only.

"My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count," Anakin got in front of me.

"Good! Twice the pride, double the fall."

Dooku parried both of their attacks as Obi-Wan joined with Anakin and diverting all of the swings easily. I knew he was only getting both of them out of the way to make them tired.

Count Forced pushed Obi-Wan away as Anakin continued his hits, but Dooku jumped over and tried swinging at me as I pushed him back.

He continued fighting as Anakin jumped over and followed. The dashes Dooku made were impressive, but I caught in one slip act and knocked him down to have him surrender.