CHAPTER XXI. help

♥︎ || chapter 21. help

This place. The hole I was put in. My head ached with how much had turned when I was on Kamino.

My focus turned to Obi, concentrating on him while I meditated in the disturbing environment I was put in. It clouded my mind heavily to think of what worse punishments could await me, but I knew to keep at ease and not overstrain myself.

"Obi-Wan... Please help. I'm in Zyggeria," I used my words through the Force to communicate the message.

After that, I opened my eyes and looked around to see the chains still locked on me in this abyss. He surely had to recieve it. He must have.

But what if he didn't? The doubt of me started to tremble my body with me denying such ideas.

My senses picked up some guards near the hole I got put in. Their looks weren't pleasing to witness, but I knew they had some hatred to unleash on me with them falling in where I was.

They had shock whips. I remembered from the library books they truly hurt. The weaponry seemed bigger in person than I had thought. 

I thought was that they were going to threaten me with it. But no, they zapped me and throwing forcefully hits on me with me crouching in fear to their amusement. They continued doing this for some time while I tried to Force push them, but they managed to come back and hit harder than before.

After what felt like forever, they unchained me and took out of the hole. I looked at myself to see the marks placed on me, already ripping my robes and cutting my skin to see this done to anyone. No way I would get help as of right now. It was complete evil here.

The two guards eventually escorted me to the Throne.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Once inside the Throne, presenting the extravagant looks it shined, I saw the Queen sitting in her seat. She seemed to be enjoying the type of supreme power she had amongst herself. My senses urged what lied ahead

"Your highness, I brought the Jedi you requested," the guards spoke to their Queen.

"My dear Jewel... How interesting you are brought to hear, I presume," she said with a fancy accent on her tongue. Her stance changed when she came closely to me with a smile that looked oh so menacing.

She swayed her away to the guards, having them comply and walk out of the room. I noticed they had my lightsaber, and it threw me off to retrieve it immediately, but there was no use to cause more destruction.

"You do know why you are here, don't you, miss Kell?" the Queen asked.

I kept silent with my stare back at her filling her with giggles and charm. 

"So confident, you are. You do have a reputation of how influential you manage to do. It's rare for your kind of Jedi to have someone like you to be amidst them." Her words played with her spinning around me in a playful manner.

"Exactly why am I here?" I asked finally. "Is it because of the bounty on me?"

"Ah, I see you got the message. You will find out sooner than you think. I have some manners to attend to than here. Guards, deal with her until I return."

She walked away with the guards coming back and dragging me out, almost not having me walk properly with their speed directing to a door. My fear was rising, and it worsened to see someone come out and crying from the brutal punishment she endured.

"Wait!" I shouted before the guards pushed me in. 

My hand went up to mind trick them with the Force like how Obi-Wan did before. They both stood there, processing the sudden action. 

They both started laughing in unison with them whipping me again with those horrible weapons.

"Dumb Jedi! Your mind trick won't work on us!" they expressed, continuing their blows on me.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I was locked in a room now, awaking within the dirty floors the guards hardly cleaned when captives stayed in these types of horrible conditions. The Sun burned my skin with the painful wounds the guards managed to put on me through last night.

It wasn't just zapping, whipping, or cuts. They managed to toy with me and humiliate whom I was to people within the Palace, including the Queen allowing a recording of this shown to the city. 

The agony to witness is not such to dread on. I must be strong.

Obi-Wan knew what he was doing.

He was not going to give up.